Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Forge 2?

Forge 2?

TheOMG 18 years ago
If you are going to make Forge 2, I think that you should make Magic to it. Something like in Harry Potter PC games spell lessons, if you know them: You must copy the spells logo with your mouse, so 4 example if you draw triangle with your sword, it would make sword burn, or something, and that makes GODDAMN much damage if you hit with that. And it also should have a multiplayer and player generation, and LOTS of eguipments, and sword would not be the only weapn type. There should be axes, morningstars, and spears, and everything like that... And better controls of cause. Forge is my favourite game from your releases, so I would be too happy if you release Forge 2, and Ville. I think you are from Finland. I'm too
#
ville 18 years ago
A sequel to The Forge isn't being planned, as I'm concentrating all my fire on Cormoon. Check back in a few years though.
#
Vacuus 18 years ago
Eck - if you can hold on TheOMG, I might even start doing that....

Turns out I might actualy be able to afford the price for the source code in the next few months - either that, or I'll be experienced enough to make it myself, with Ville's permission...

I'm not sure about magic, though - perhaps, some form of "spiritual" system - magic just doesn't look like it would fit in here....
#
TheOMG 18 years ago
Anyway: I WANT TO PLAY FORGE 2 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!! Forge is the best of Ville's games!!!!!!
#
Pete 18 years ago
Nah... Wazzal is!
#
TheOMG 18 years ago
"Pete" said:
Nah... Wazzal is!
Wazzaal is 2nd best... Forge PWNS em all!!!!
#
Grim Reaper 18 years ago
"TheOMG" said:
"Pete" said:
Nah... Wazzal is!
CORMOON FTW!!!
#
Lunacre 18 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
"TheOMG" said:
"Pete" said:
Nah... Wazzal is!
CORMOON FTW!!!
No, Notrium pwnz
But Ville and Quanrian, forget this topic, because your aim of life is to finish the Cormoon.
*Tries to use his hypnotic powers* You never saw this topic....
#
TheOMG 18 years ago
"Lunacre" said:
"Grim Reaper" said:
"TheOMG" said:
"Pete" said:
Nah... Wazzal is!
CORMOON FTW!!!
No, Notrium pwnz
But Ville and Quanrian, forget this topic, because your aim of life is to finish the Cormoon.
*Tries to use his hypnotic powers* You never saw this topic....
FORGE PWNS IT ALL!!!!
#
Forum » Forge 2?

Your email:
Your name: