Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Tribal Warfare Mod by DRL BACK again...
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Tribal Warfare Mod by DRL BACK again...

DRL 18 years ago
    Well, thanks to NOSboi (You will be highly credited), so....I`m able to mod again!, so I ALSO, going to get GIMP, so I can make graphics....
    Well, anyone interesed in helping?, it will be helpdfull.
    #
    Inane 18 years ago
    I just have to say... Awesome!
    #
    Anonymous1157 18 years ago
    Great! What can we expect to see?
    #
    DRL 18 years ago
    Be Patient.....I`ll have to upload it again, plus it`s an old release (Well, the lastest one: 0.9):..WELL, here you have.. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rapidshare.de/files/16668963/Tribal_Warfare_Modified_by_DRL__0.9a.rar.html">http://rapidshare.de/files/16668963/Tri ... a.rar.html</a><!-- m --> .If you may be able to make areas, items, graphics...or something, plese help, It will greatly improve the mod
    #
    Anonymous1157 18 years ago
    I'm not patient, I just wanted this mod to come back!

Wait a minute... something came out wrong...
    #
    Idiota 18 years ago
    Just don't forget to credit me matey.

I'm still going with my old idea to never play this game, so no one can say I ripped DRL off when I decide to mod this again.
    #
    kopana 18 years ago
    Hey, I'm really new here but I'm willing to help with graphics, or anything at all. I know Visual Basic and C but I still can't figure out this stuff because it's more like large files of parameters rather than normal code but once i figure it out I can help with most anything, I put up a Minute-made sample of a new itemview I did in my how can i help post, but either way i'm going to shutup now because I'm losing focus , either way I'll help. (Just say what to do.)
    #
    MageKing17 18 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    I'm still going with my old idea to never play this game, so no one can say I ripped DRL off when I decide to mod this again.
    If they do, just point out it technically goes the other direction.
    #
    Dude_Jebawe 17 years ago
    Hi! Can i help with something?
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    The thread's been dead for some time now.

If the mod is still alive, don't expect an answer for a while, Jebawe.
    #
    Dude_Jebawe 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    The thread's been dead for some time now.

If the mod is still alive, don't expect an answer for a while, Jebawe.
    In that chase i take my leave...
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    NO! we need memebers!

find another mod or something then.
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    I think you made it worse by causing him to post in ANOTHER dead thread. Oh, well.

!!!

Hey, Dude! You wanna help with my "Return to ship" mod? I screwed it up and scrapped it but maybe you can figure out what went wrong!Nooo, come back! Dont run away!Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    #
    Dude_Jebawe 17 years ago
    Relax guys. i didnt mean leave the forums. just this thread. and i suck at scripting. cant help ya Anonymous, If thats what you wanted me to help with.

Edit: and how come every single thread dies?
    #
    Yeah, it was. I kinda suck, too.

Edit: That's wierd, I only pressed the button once...
    #
    Dude_Jebawe 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    Yeah, it was. I kinda suck, too.

Edit: That's wierd, I only pressed the button once...
    Too bad... And what do you mean you one pressed that button once?
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    And every single dead dies because they fulfill their purpose. Mods die because their makers get bored.
    #
    That's right. If a good mod is born, and the creators are determined, it never dies... until they hit a bump in the road and fly into a canyon. Honestly, my PC Land and Return to Ship ideas were both wonderful. The problem with both was a bug that wouldn't let me go to other areas.

[OT]
    I cant wait until graphics cards evolve their own sort of ZIF socket, and GPUs gain classes as well. Imagine: the socket--
    *reaches for graphics card*
    *counts pins*
    --This might take a while.
    *continues to count*
    The socket 110 GPU!
    [/OT]
    #
    DRL 17 years ago
    OK people, I`m back from a loooooooooooooooooong time of not-having internet. Now I`m back, And I`ll be updating the mod a bit.
    Now, I`m still finishing up the 0.91 version , which will include a few items (like wood sticks to make fires, and turrets, phearps....)
    My main problem is the coding: I`m almost a noob at that, and certainly I don`t make good scrips, so any bug-hunter or scrip-maker will be apreciated.,
    [Original modder will be credited (Idiota and Quarian) for making the mod. Just wanted to point that out]
    Graphics will be used, but generally I`ll use what`s available:-So I`m not going to accept much artists-.

P.S.: Oh, I almost forgot it, I know got some music for the mod on. It`s packed in the mod, but as the loading time is big (with music) I`ll add it as a separate/optional download. No, no help on this is needed.
    #
    WOOHOO!

Welcome back, and please do finish the mod. No, seriously.
    #
    DRL 17 years ago
    OK, I lost the progress.... my Hard Drive crashed... Now, someone got the 0.9 version?, if there`s no one, the project will go back to -10%
    Why?, I don`t know if Idiota has got his mod..so, eventually, the mod is at full stop, and if Idiota hasn`t got his mod at hand (and I don`t know if he will give a copy to me if so) this is the end, probabily. But I`ll wait. Phearps someone got the mod...
    #
    I have the Tribal Warefare DRL mod! Do you want just the mod or my convenient almost-all-mods-in-one self-extractor (Originally for personal use)? Where do I send it, or should I put it up on my mini-site instead?
    #
    DRL 17 years ago
    Well, the way you want...

Just send it to me please,

By the way, thanks for the help, I`ll give you some credit for this in the mod.

Again, thanks...

Hope you can send it...
    #
    Oh, jeez, I'm not waiting for a 26mb file to transfer.

Worry naught. I'll simply upload only this mod. It'll be available from my mini-site on Amarth's, which is accessible through the website button on all my posts.
    #
    DRL 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    Oh, jeez, I'm not waiting for a 26mb file to transfer.

Worry naught. I'll simply upload only this mod. It'll be available from my mini-site on Amarth's, which is accessible through the website button on all my posts.
    No problem with that, and again, thanks you [For sending me a back-up copy to me and to the Notrium community of my mod, and for the nice installer ]

Well, as I said before, my Hard Drive Crashed...

Meaning, no music at the moment, sorry , but still, I`m working on the next update... will go as planed, of course .
    #
    I do love being geeky. Glad you love it!

I hope you manage to recover that music from some -- hey, wait, do you even bother to create backups?
    #
    DRL 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    I do love being geeky. Glad you love it!

I hope you manage to recover that music from some -- hey, wait, do you even bother to create backups?
    Oh, sorry, I`ll rip `em again...
    Yes, they were some rips of games I like: (e.g: SEGA: Heavy Unit)
    But they were cool yes..
    Oh and, it won`t be in the "next" release (sorry,) Enough talking, I have to work on the mod
    #
    surf424 17 years ago
    Hey, im willing to help with the mod, im currently working on one of my own but ill put that on hold to give you a hand,
    im horrible at coding but i have some good graphics.
    i can make music too.
    JP07
    #
    Aphiberg 17 years ago
    and DRL you really should give us an update its been months...
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Aphiberg" said:
    and DRL you really should give us an update its been months...
    DRL hasn't been here for months AFAIK.
    #
    zerocoal 17 years ago
    he'll be here eventually and i'll be here to snag it when hes done ^_^ i've wanted a good copy of this for awhile
    #
    harwe 17 years ago
    no he wont.... when a mod is dead, its gone foreVER!!!
    we got another thread miner here!!
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "zerocoal" said:
    he'll be here eventually
    Always possible....but highly unlikely.
    #
    Quanrian 17 years ago
    A mod is dead when no one wants to keep it going any longer. There is never anything stopping anyone from continuing someone else's mod. Even the most contrived scripting techniques can be worked out and around. I've seen mods not only picked up but fixed as well, so it's hardly out of the question. Support from outside is just as important as support from within, on a mod of any complexity.
    #
    zerocoal 17 years ago
    mining? whos mining, i know no such thing.. cept for in World of Warcraft. If i could figure out how to work the editor i would gladly take up the building of this mod but i'd need lotsa help (i have no imagination lol)
    #
    Forum » Tribal Warfare Mod by DRL BACK again...
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: