Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Pete's Male 7 completely free comics

Pete's Male 7 completely free comics

Pete 17 years ago
Hah! I told you you should fear the day I get Half life 2 legaly, and the day has come! (actually, I have it for two weeks now, I just finally got some time.)

Behold!

Some notes.

1)Sorry about the image size. I noticed it only when I had it done, and resizing made it look pixelated.
2)Sorry about the poor quality, but I had to fit it into the imageshacks limit somehow.
3)If you dont like it, I expected that. Go to http://www.phwonline.com them!

EDIT! Leave comments.

EDIT! EDIT! Pool. Vote.
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
Is ok, posing could be a bit better.
#
The Gemini 17 years ago
It is good, but posing, the joke and the quality should be better.

However, remember that every comic maker have to start on the bottom!
Practice makes master. (or something)
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
I can't read the text at all. Nice comic, but it needs some very serious work.
#
Inane 17 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
I can't read the text at all. Nice comic, but it needs some very serious work.

Click on the picture and it should zoom in .
#
Pete 17 years ago
Try clicking the image when you open it it zooms.

EDIT! Blows! Inane was faster again!
#
I get the joke now, but it's not that funny. Do dead guys get to talk often in this comic? 'Cause that was wierd.
#
Pete 17 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
I get the joke now, but it's not that funny. Do dead guys get to talk often in this comic? 'Cause that was wierd.

Huh? Dead guys? You mean the excuse me... guy? Thats the one behind the camera, thats me.
#
I could've sworn the text bubble was coming out of the skull... oh, well. Hey, wait! If you're in it, why can't I? Why can't we ALL be in a comic together, even if we all strangle each other at the end?
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
Aye, that be a fine idea, to make a comic 'bout us well-known members of the forums. But alas, then we would have to get ourselves some modelses to represent us!
#
Crazy 17 years ago
<.<

>.>

Actually, i think that we should have a good 'ole from-scratch comic about the forums...

What?

Yes, i DO have a whole drawing style made up for it already...
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Crazy" said:
<.<

>.>

Actually, i think that we should have a good 'ole from-scratch comic about the forums...

What?

Yes, i DO have a whole drawing style made up for it already...
YAYNESS!!! Get out yer drawin' gear and MAKE THAT COMIC!!!
#
Pete 17 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
I could've sworn the text bubble was coming out of the skull... oh, well. Hey, wait! If you're in it, why can't I? Why can't we ALL be in a comic together, even if we all strangle each other at the end?

Give me the models and Ill do it
#
Oh... okay... I hope this is what you meant... link

You can do that, right? With the head shape and all?
#
Murska 17 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
Aye, that be a fine idea, to make a comic 'bout us well-known members of the forums. But alas, then we would have to get ourselves some modelses to represent us!

Am I counted to be a well-known member?
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Murska" said:
Am I counted to be a well-known member?
Close enough.
#
Crazy 17 years ago
More respected than known, i must say...

But yeah, we'll include people needed for the punch line, so... If we think of a good joke that includes whoever we need, then that person will get in the comic...
#
For the sake of adding a joke, I'll let you add the canon incident... as long as I get to force-choke whoever brings it up. Of course, they'd respawn after that, but what the hell.
#
The Gemini 17 years ago
Mhm, this remindes me about that little idea I once had. Alas, I don't have enough will to make it happen. If Pete is interrested in my idea, just PM me.
#
Pete 17 years ago
OK, Ill be on vacation for two weeks, but when Ill come back, Ill make two more comics! I promise!
#
Forum » Pete's Male 7 completely free comics

Your email:
Your name: