Register
Email: Password:
Forum » The Inevitable Adventures of Grim and Crazy
  • « previous
  • » next
  • The Inevitable Adventures of Grim and Crazy

Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    My dad's not home. I could acquire a 200mhz laptop if I wanted to.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    And so do I.

But we're straying from the point. The website is not just hosting, it's the bloody files, too, and THAT is what the actual hinderance for us IS. Making the site so that it's easy to upload a new comik and so on.
    #
    You could try a Wiki or one of those Java mini-browsers.
    #
    Arawak 17 years ago
    I could probably make it just learning but i could probably send it to you via email, Ive sorta given up games to learn how to program but not3d aint going anywhere as of now so i got all day worth of free time...

P.S amarth you need an irc cause canon has eaten up 60% of your forum just talking and speculating..

EDIT: canon they sky is green!!!!!
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Don't call him that.

Also, you could've complained about Anonymous1157's speculative behaviour on, oh, I dunno, Amarth's forums?
    #
    Arawak 17 years ago
    Nah...well...yes Anyway I sorta expected a comment on the webpage
    Just to be fair in but it wont do any good there when anon is 50% of the active user count...Stupid excuses

Edit:make that 25% and i was actually trying to suggest to amarth that he needs an irc for him and anon.
    Anon goes here too and i just got lazy i could clean it up if you like.

P.S. it is Your thread about your project i was just offering help and got lazy, That and the link keeps killing itself from bookmarks

Edit: response and explanation..

http://www.amarth.p4host.be/forum/index.php?topic=51.msg608#msg608
    #

What the hell was that?
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Thay DO have an irc. #monkkonenchat
    #
    I sent him a PM telling him to explain in the proper forum, but the thread seems to have disappeared. I hope that means he's gone dormant again.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Well... Seems like there has been a database rollback to yesterday or something. It's the, I don't know, 3rd one in a couple of days or something. Didn't I say something about getting another host?
    #
    Yes, you did! I'll even let you put something temporary here if you back it up. Do so today, and I'll even throw in the fact that you have to explain a website server to me!

I feel as if I'm the only one who reads that thing.
    #
    Arawak 17 years ago
    I had an explanation But i have to rewrite it,

I was trying to help grim by offering to help to make a webpage but i couldnt find amarths...again.
    The link suicide part was the page never appearing so that had somthing to do with it.

So i was trying to suggest somthing like developer chat for multiple people and i found one at sourceforge.

I kept reading the forum even if i dont post

oh and anon The "dynamic" sky in your words is fine but i thought you were turning it orange.

Ps i found an animator for wings 3d called kudu.

Edit: anon
    "Your stupidity is going to get you killed one of these days. See the other forum."

A public reply: ditto but it wasnt just directed at you YOU AND AMARTH Were eating up the forum there so I was trying to suggest somthing new but was tired

That and we need to exit out of grims thread

Also I found this http://sourceforge.net/projects/viperide
    #
    Nobody respond to that in this thread. There's another in general talk to continue this argument, and I just understood the text therein.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    [OT]
    "Amarth" said:
    I mean, Notrium 3D, multi centre, this stuff, who knows what might follow (Notrium wiki was mentioned a couple of times).
    Notrium's not dead, huh?
    EDIT: canon they sky is green!!!!!
    I though this kind of language shouldn't be used at forums. [/OT]
    When I meant a pdf, i had in mind that the pdf should be downloaded and then done! A whole bunch of strips to read
    But I got that also... what about puttin' it smaller on resolution?
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Smaler res. would make the text unreadable.

And the rest... i just didn't understand a word.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Smaler res. would make the text unreadable.

And the rest... i just didn't understand a word.
    Just forget it then
    And what about the comic?!? We have been waiting too long and 1 of the only reasons you're not working on it's that you're being lazy
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    1 of the only reasons you're not working on it's that you're being lazy
    It's a damn good reason.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Actually, it's because i have no time in which to do the comic. School, more school, gym, stuff me parents want me to do... i finished at 10PM yesterday and i was TIRED. Freaking TIRED. Okay?
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    We can't wait, Crazy, have you finished the last frame?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Apparently not.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    I didn't know that making a comic would take that long...
    Half an hour's not enough for the last frame?!? WTH
    1 hour, in fact... Crazy, are you sleeping or WHAT?
    #
    He must be. He's too lazy to do what he wants to do.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    No, he was distracted by something on MePipe...I mean, YouTube.

Fear not, for the comik shalt arrive soon.
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    23 is here. Or is it?
    #
    Grim looks familiar with hair... I know I've seen someone who looks like that before...

YAY! I love it when Grim comes up with something stupid.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    It's not stupid. It's ILLOGICAL.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    Everyone would say the word "Finally", so i won't say it.
    But infact, I was expecting something more funny.
    #
    Well, you annoyed him to the point where he did it to get you to STFU, so I'd blame yourself.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Everyone would say the word "Finally", so i won't say it.
    But infact, I was expecting something more funny.
    E_net, if you keep making posts like this, all you're going to do is annoy Grim and Crazy. Not to mention that all this childish whining of yours is getting on all our nerves.
    #
    Madgamer 17 years ago
    For some reason strips are getting more boring but the bottom lines are getting more interesting.

Is it me or everyone?

Either way you have to know something that goes around General Talk to know something in the comics.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    This comic script rocked... Man that's awesome. xD You might want to have some knowledge of WoW, at least a little bit, to understand it
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    Aheh. Yeah, well frankly, i agree with Madgamer here. The comics are getting less funny, but Grim insists that "they don't have to be". I disagree.

So blame him.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    I enjoyed reading every single one of them. They don't have to be extremely funny, as long as you guys keep making them, and improving while doing it, I'm fine with it.
    #
    Thaif 17 years ago
    Illogic is THE basis of hilariosity. And patience is a virtue.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    I enjoyed reading every single one of them. They don't have to be extremely funny, as long as you guys keep making them, and improving while doing it, I'm fine with it.
    I agree. (I was going to add more to that comment but I lost my train of thought. )
    #
    Forum » The Inevitable Adventures of Grim and Crazy
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: