Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Storyline?

Storyline?

Redemption 17 years ago
I just beat the game (This morning I had no idea how to even control my character, hmm... I didnt know how to use flash this morning either, but now I do.)

Is there any Storyline at all?
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Redemption" said:
I just beat the game (This morning I had no idea how to even control my character, hmm... I didnt know how to use flash this morning either, but now I do.)

Yes, there is.

*ahem* "You are a Gladiator, and you must fight your way to the top."

#
Redemption 17 years ago
But why?
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Redemption" said:
But why?
Why what?
#
Lord of the Harvest 17 years ago
Why do you fight your way to the top, why are you a gladiator? I think that is what he means.(I'd like to know too)
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
Because you were born to be a gladiator, and you obviously want to be the best.
#
Born to be a gladiator?? That's lame.
But sure, you want to be the best.
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
Who said the storyline was original?

Besides, the storyline I presented you with is based on my speculations and nothing more.
#
Namely, you don't know...
And yes, I know that the game is meant for gameplay and stuff, and is not meant to have a huge impressive storyline (I think)

Let's just give up the argument anyway.[/code]
#
Anarion 17 years ago
If you don't like the storyline, write a new one.
#
ville 17 years ago
No storyline folks. The Forge was done in my youth, so it's more of a demo than a game. In those days all you needed was a 3D engine, and people would be amazed.
#
Redemption 17 years ago
If it's a demo when is the full game gonna be released?
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Redemption" said:
I think he means "demo" as in "application that was made to test the programmer's skills".
#
Crazy 17 years ago
Or to demonstrate them.

Or to demonstrate this 3D engine stuffs.

Or just to demonstrate the absolute lack of Ville's writing skills.
#
MageKing17 17 years ago
"Lord of the Harvest" said:
0_o

What was that [/code] for?

And ville doesn't lack writing skills... he just lacks original plot ideas.
#
Crazy 17 years ago
Same.
#
Lord of the Harvest wrote:

0_o

What was that [/code] for?
Just a careless mistake.
#
Redemption 17 years ago
"I" said:
That was actually a joke, hence the

"Anarion" said:
If you don't like the storyline, write a new one.
Maybe not storyline, maybe forge based story...
#
Redemption 17 years ago
If I get the time I might actually write that...
#
Quanrian 17 years ago
The story is about you being a psychotic thrown into the pit, forced to fend off other equally pyschotic men with questionable taste in clothing. As you fend off one psychotic there is always another keeping you from escaping the endless loop of psychosis, making you kill once more. Oh the horror as you slowly spiral down into oblivion, until one day you're killed by someone even more psychotic. There you go, and it's good as a bed time story as well, even has a moral, somewhere...
#
MageKing17 17 years ago
"Quanrian" said:
The story is about you being a psychotic thrown into the pit, forced to fend off other equally pyschotic men with questionable taste in clothing.
XD

"Quanrian" said:
As you fend off one psychotic there is always another keeping you from escaping the endless loop of psychosis, making you kill once more. Oh the horror as you slowly spiral down into oblivion, until one day you're killed by someone even more psychotic. There you go, and it's good as a bed time story as well, even has a moral, somewhere...
I highly doubt that. Unless the moral is "stay away from psychotic people with questionable taste in clothing."
#
Crazy 17 years ago
xD

Yeah... that would go as the story

eheheh...

ooooh...

eh...
#
LunaticNeko 17 years ago
Storyline? You make one. But, Quan, isn't that .... errr, never mind XD.

It's like "How did you get jailed in TES games at first place?".
#
Xeblit 17 years ago
"Redemption" said:

The Reason you fight is because Caesar wills it, so you can entertain people in the Arena. You eventually have to beat Caesar in the final battle, But there's this cutscene where he stabs you and conceals the wound. You then have to defeat Caesar in the arena with guards surrounding you, as well as the crowd, and you end up winning.

I think they're making a movie based on this game.
#
E_net4 17 years ago
Did you actually look at the time of the last post? This topic is dead!
#
Pete 17 years ago
Hes raising his postcount.

No, I do not think that is an excuse.
#
Xeblit 17 years ago
"E_net4" said:

Oops, sorry, I don't look at post times... I just post in whatever I find interesting to post in.
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Xeblit" said:
"E_net4" said:
Oops, sorry, I don't look at post times... I just post in whatever I find interesting to post in.
You should ALWAYS look at the post times, mate. If the thread's been dead for ages (i.e. longer than 3 months), it is suggested to refrain from posting there unless you have a somewhat decent reason to post there ("I thought it's cool" does not count as a somewhat decent reason).
#
Crazy 17 years ago
But then again, there's some grinding between the people that are ready to lynch threadminers and people who just don't care.
#
Bien45 17 years ago
i think i got a storyline : You are a slave and you have been given the "privelege" to become the best of the best.
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
"Bien45" said:
i think i got a storyline : You are a slave and you have been given the "privelege" to become the best of the best.
"Grim" said:
You should ALWAYS look at the post times, mate. If the thread's been dead for ages (i.e. longer than 3 months), it is suggested to refrain from posting there unless you have a somewhat decent reason to post there ("I thought it's cool" does not count as a somewhat decent reason).
#
Anarion 17 years ago
Actually Anon, the posts before his were from the earlier the same day.
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
... No, I meant that there was an argument about not posting in old threads moments earlier, and he posted another retarded comment.
#
Forum » Storyline?

Your email:
Your name: