Register
Email: Password:
Forum » how

how

Click 20 years ago
how do u win?
#
ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
i think you should try and find out for yourself.
there are 6 different ways of winning so i'm sure you can work out one of them.

ok, i'll give you a few clues: Radio, Spacepod, Radio, Queen, Plant, Paper.
that's all i'll tell you. being told how to win takes a lot of enjoyment away from playing the game. just read the description of everything you pick up and you'll soon work it out.

p.s. i'll tell you another thing i didn't realise for a few weeks after playing notrium; you can pick up the space pod.
Good luck!
#
ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!
:scold :wallbash :@ :scold :wallbash :@ :scold :wallbash :@ :scold :wallbash :@ :scold :wallbash :@ :scold
stupid me! i thoght you were talking about notrium!! aagh!!!

now that i know you're talking about wazzal, i want to know the answer to that question too!!
#
ville 20 years ago
You win by completing the various plot related missions you get (not the random ones). There are not too many of them, you can easily win in a few hours.
#
Crazy 20 years ago
Whadda ya mean "not too many"?! More like very little. That's the only/biggest problem with your games: their just too short, Ville. By the way: if you think gathering the gazzilion gold pieces is going to be difficult, then think again. But saying more would be a spoiler.

by the way, has anyone noticed, who the aliens are? Heh, good easter egg, Ville.
#
ville 20 years ago
Too short, always too short. I wish I were taller, and had more length. :grins
#
ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
by the way, has anyone noticed, who the aliens are? Heh, good easter egg, Ville.
ok, i havn't noticed, who r they?
#
ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
Hello...
I still havn't noticed who the aliens are. I mean, they look like red blobs, but they're not red blobs that I've ever seen.
#
ville 20 years ago
I can't tell you, it would ruin the fun. :grins
#
ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
Darn... I guess I'll just have to keep playing! :glad
#
Crazy 20 years ago
i'll give you a tip: it has nothing to do with their appearance.
#
Forum » how

Your email:
Your name: