• » next
  • Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back

Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    "Nuklearni-okurka" said:
    Amarth i did mean this:
    Abstain: 2 votes (Anarion, Nuk)
    But i didnt vote!!
    Yeah, well, 'abstain' is the logic thing then, right? Anarion didn't vote either.
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abstain">http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abstain</a><!-- m -->

That should do it.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    EAT MY LEMONS, LITTLE BOY!

I love being wasted. Wait, on second thought, that sounded incredibly sick...
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Part 2

"Hello, brothers! Here we are, a new day. But, as you can see, our numbers are dwindling. I'll confirm the rumors: Anarion has become untraceable on our Node. I assume the worst. Brothers! During the last two days, we lost 3 of our men, 3 men who, as you all know, were very valuable during the Battle. Yes, brothers, 3 of our friends have been taken away from us, because of the Wolves. Well, let's change it. We have made a mistake the previous time. We shall not make it again. Please, believe me. The Wolves are not to be taken lightly, you see it around you. Consider every possibility. Perhaps your best friend is a Wolf. Perhaps you are, without knowing it! Yes, my friends, the Wolves might have access to cerebral manipulation techniques. We cannot be cautious enough. Let us debate."

Hrmf, I'm running out of ideas. Should re-read a bit of cyberpunk.

Anarion was a normal Villager. Dusk is somewhere Saturday around noon. I'm very eager for the outcome of this day...
    #
    Anarion's_Ghost 17 years ago
    NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

HEH HEH, couldn't resist.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Dead men tell no tales, Anarion, not even a dead man's ghost

I think it's about time to really suspect foul play from the wolves. I haven't got a trace of who might possibly be a wolf atm, which is disturbing. But do know that I'll be thoroghly thinking through the things people say today (game time), as I did in the first round, and as I didn't do up untill now the 2nd round.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    Damnit. The Wolves are pwning us. There's only three villagers left! (if there's the same amount of Wolves as last game, that is)
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Three villagers (one formerly known as Cupid) AND a Seer, if I may correct you . That is, if there are the same amount of Werewolves. Who will tell...
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    KILL WOLVES! I'm sick of this!

"Anarion's_Ghost" said:
    NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

HEH HEH, couldn't resist.
    What the...
    What have you done!??
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Three villagers (one formerly known as Cupid) AND a Seer, if I may correct you . That is, if there are the same amount of Werewolves. Who will tell...
    Oh, right, there is, too. I can't count. :\
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    I can't count. :\
    I guess you need a grade for that

I won't play dices again. We must think.
    Let's go back to the first time we voted.
    I rolled a 1d8 and it landed on 6. Murska
    Zephyr rolled a 1d7 and landed on Anarion's number.
    Idiota rolled a 1d7 too. Murska
    Our Mayor has suspected to be Gemini as the werewolf.
    Murska voted on Gemini too, since he liked the mayor.
    Anarion and Nuk didn't vote.
    Now you must be thinking "Yeah, so what?", but the answer is...
    Gemini got suspicious about random number generators and he was aginst them, so he didn't vote randomly.
    If I'm right, as the last "voter", Gemini realized that Murska could be executed, as a villager, and so he voted... on Murska.

If he knew that Murska was a villager, it means he's a Werewolf!
    Here's my vote to lynch Gemini!
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    Don't you realize that I did it to survive? Two votes on me, and two votes on Murska, I had to vote on him to tip the lynching to my favor. You would have done the same thing, I'm sure of it.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    I don't think we should count the vote of the major and more than the vote of a regular villager. We're all intelligent people with the ability to think. Hell, even you, E, are suspicious for accusing Gemini, and I seem suspicious for saying this. But to be honest, I don't think Gemini is capable of lying so realistically. I made such a reasoning with Zephyr in round one, and it proved to be a valid one.

But Gemini, you could also have tried to convince others of not voting for you instead of voting for Murska so bluntly. It's still an act that makes you look suspicous, despite your honest appearance.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    Ack. This is so confusing! Everybody plays so well. Anybody could be the Wolf! :\
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    Ack. This is so confusing! Everybody plays so well. Anybody could be the Werewolf! :\
    Even you, but this time I'll vote on Gemini.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    What's wrong with calling it Wolf? It's stylie. I read it in The Wereling series. If only they'd gone with Kate's parents and become Werewolves. That would be awesome. But no, they kill Kate's brother and eventually Kate's parents. That's not cool.

Anyway... Back to the game...
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    What's wrong with calling it Wolf? It's stylie. I read it in The Wereling series. If only they'd gone with Kate's parents and become Werewolves. That would be awesome. But no, they kill Kate's brother and eventually Kate's parents. That's not cool.

Anyway... Back to the game...
    yeah, right.
    C'mon, start collecting guts and vote!
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    I don't think we should count the vote of the major and more than the vote of a regular villager. We're all intelligent people with the ability to think. Hell, even you, E, are suspicious for accusing Gemini, and I seem suspicious for saying this. But to be honest, I don't think Gemini is capable of lying so realistically. I made such a reasoning with Zephyr in round one, and it proved to be a valid one.

But Gemini, you could also have tried to convince others of not voting for you instead of voting for Murska so bluntly. It's still an act that makes you look suspicous, despite your honest appearance.

Just to point it out, you look more suspicious by saying that everyone behaves suspiciously.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "The Gemini" said:
    "Idiota" said:

Just to point it out, you look more suspicious by saying that everyone behaves suspiciously.
    What you just said is Also suspicious
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Anything anyone does is suspicious.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    Anything anyone does is suspicious.
    That's a fact! WII
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Feel offended Gemini? Tried to reflect the accusation back to me? I'm on to you pal.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Approx 1.5 days left till dusk.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    Everybody suspects everyone and nobody gets anywhere. Fun fun.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    You better vote anyway, If I'm the only voter, Gemini will die
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    Eh, I think most of us votes by PM anyway...
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "The Gemini" said:
    Eh, I think most of us votes by PM anyway...
    You're right, like you do!
    But not for too long, with a chance...
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "Zephyr" said:
    You better vote anyway
    Indeed. I can't think of who to vote. As I've said before, everyone is really good at this game... And I really don't want to have to resort to dice. Dice suck.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    I'm postponing dusk till this night, when I actually have some time to write up some text .
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    You pathetic humans, im the Seer!! I just want to tell you that i did find last night that Grim Reaper is werewolf!
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    I don't think you're allowed to do that.

Are you allowed to do that?
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    Ow, man, that's suicide, Nuk.
    By threatening grim he might vote on You to be lynched, I don't think you're the real seer.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    One could argue that this being the second to last week at worst is enough reason for the seer to stop hiding, and I think it's best to just vote for Grim to see where this leads too
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Ow, man, that's suicide, Nuk.
    By threatening grim he might vote on You to be lynched, I don't think you're the real seer.
    Who would risk impersonating a Seer unless they had real information, or were indeed the Seer? As you yourself said, E_net4, it's suicide.

So, that in mind, I Vote: Grim.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "Brothers, this is Grim speaking. As your leader, I'd like to say, no more blab. We're in deep sh*t, I know it, you all know it. These Wolves need to die, and now. Link to the node, please. Cast your votes."

Abstain: 1 vote (Zephyr)
    E_net4: 1 vote (Grim)
    Gemini: 1 vote (E_net4)
    Grim: 3 votes (Gemini, Idiota, Nuk)

"... Well I'll be damned. What is this, Good Friday? First you choose me as your f*cking leader, now you're going to crucify me? No way! Brothers, you're making a mistake! Oh sh*t, oh sh*t, we're doomed... Come on! Please! Don't! A new voting!"
    "Grim, please, cut the drama. We're not in the Ancient Times anymore, a Noded voting is sacred and you know it. Guys, take him. He was right when he said we might have needed that equipment again. Don't think he meant it this way, though."
    "AAAARGH! I'll kill you! I'll f*cking kill you all! I've done it before and I'll do it again! Remember MageKing, do you? F*cking killed him in his sleep! Well, his sleep... Whatever the equivalent is for those gruesome Angel mutants. Remember Murska? I slashed him last night. Came out of his sleeping cell and walked right into me and my claw stiletto. Hah. Idiot. You know, you're all going down. The Wolves will rule City. MonkGang was the past, the Wolves are the future."
    "Interesting, you know. Have anything else to say? Ah, we'll hear it anyway. It's not as if you're evading the Room by confessing now. Come guys, we're going to have some fun with a Wolf who's at our mercy."

Grim, you're dead. Grim was a Werewolf. I suppose you're all going to party a bit on your small victory. Remember kids, drugs are bad for you! Daytime is planned for Monday, somewhere around 18h00 I think. Seer, Werewolves, do your work. Villagers, only nonsense please (I've got to say, I like that format).
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    Are you allowed to do that?
    Yes, of course! But, as noted, it might be suicide. Seer, note that you cannot share what you saw during the night if you get killed that night.

[EDIT]Sorry, Zephyr, that came a bit too late. Doesn't change anything, anyway. New voting results:
    E_net4: 1 vote (Grim)
    Gemini: 1 vote (E_net4)
    Grim: 4 votes (Gemini, Idiota, Nuk, Zephyr)

Grim, you're extra-dead.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Lol my ass smells funny.
    #
    Forum » Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: