#
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    Thank, i know you all love me .
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    Lol my ass smells funny.
    "Idiota" said:
    Hey! There's like... stars in my ass or something man!
    "Idiota" said:
    Spambots please suck my behind kthx

Are you obsessed or what?
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Nuklearni-okurka" said:
    Thank, i know you all love me .
    'Cept thee weredogs, 'courss...
    "Amarth" said:

E_net4: 1 vote (Grim)
    ye dead basterd! I tried two defand u and ye vote on meee??!? Oh meh software!
    "Amarth" said:
    Grim, you're extra-dead.
    XD
    Let's cande, i mean, dance!
    uh, no thenks....
    *1 hour later*
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    "Idiota" said:
    Lol my ass smells funny.
    "Idiota" said:
    Hey! There's like... stars in my ass or something man!
    "Idiota" said:
    Spambots please suck my behind kthx
    Are you obsessed or what?
    I'm crying of laughter! I get LOL'd 2 def! HAHA! *collapse*

Note: that sounded sarcastic, but it really is funny now that I've thought about it.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Oh my god lol, am I the only one or drugs or something?

You're drunk and stoned and drunk some more, so no on-topic posts, ok?
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    OMFG ROFLMFAO, THIS PILS MAEK MES LOL@!

"Idiota" said:
    No on-topic posts, ok?
    MUAHAHAHAHA! *sob* <---- Scroll down to the paragraph with Zephyr in bold. My first death in a WW Game. :\
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    OMFG ROFLMFAO, THIS PILS MAEK MES LOL@!

"Idiota" said:
    No on-topic posts, ok?
    MUAHAHAHAHA! *sob* <---- Scroll down to the paragraph with Zephyr in bold. My first death in a WW Game. :\
    Whatever pipol!
    hmmm, I liek PI!
    3,14...what woz the rest o' it? Oh, 15926535897932384626433...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    #
    Murska 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Remember Murska? I slashed him last night. Came out of his sleeping cell and walked right into me and my claw stiletto.

Uhm, wasn't I voted to death? I was under that impression.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    Uhm, wasn't I voted to death? I was under that impression.
    Did you? Hmm. That's what happens when you don't have your notes with you. Replace Murska with Anarion in that previous text...

Also, Mysterious Person Who PMed Me With This, OK, you're right too. It was Anarion, not Murska, who had been killed by Grim at night. I seem to have mixed it up somehow.

Darn. Second mistake this session. Need to stay awake... Sorry guys.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    PUNCHBAG BOB SUCKS NADS!

"Amarth" said:
    Darn. Second mistake this session. Need to stay awake... Sorry guys.
    Dude, don't be sorry. You're doing an awesome job at MCing, and everybody makes mistakes. At least they weren't big mistakes.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    zzzzzz...shut the smeg up, ai uana sliip...zzz
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Part 3

"Hello and welcome to the 7AM news flash. This is Anne Konen, linked life from City Primus. The terrorist organization known as the Wolves strikes again. The whole of sector 7B, known by the inhabitants as MonkLand for the local underground movement that has their headquarters here, has been obliterated by the detonation of a small thermonuclear device. The body count is estimated around the thousands. The neighboring sectors are asking the government to intervene in the war between the Wolves and MonkGang, although some are asking the question whether even the Shockers would be able to end this spiraling conflict. I have Gyph McLaren next to me, who..."
    "Turn it off, please. Thank you. Friends! The Wolves are trying hard, but they're not taking us down! After we killed the traitor Grim, they seem a bit touched. I admit it, we were lucky, we could well have died all. However, we lost one of our brothers. Nuk was there at the wrong time. You'll be the symbol of our neverending resistance against the Wolves, no matter the cost. But first, let us weed out the dangerous elements still in our own ranks. I know there is one among you who has signed the deal with the Wolves. One who has sold his soul to the demons. We will find you. You will suffer. For as long as we can keep you alive. And that's for eternity."

First of all, sorry it's this late... Loads of things to do these days.

Nuk, you're dead. At least you went away with a blast . Nuk was a normal Villager.

Since you don't have a Mayor anymore (you killed him yourselves yesterday), you can elect one today. As usual, if anyone wants to be a candidate, tell us and rally the people behind you to vote for you.

There's also the vote for lynching, of course. If you vote, make it clear what you vote for (so you don't lynch your trusted Mayor). Daytime will last until Saturday, 12PM or something (you know my scheduling...).
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    *Yawn*
    Ok, let's do it
    If Nuk was a normal villager... it means he was lucky about grim being the werewolf!
    I won't make myself candidate, you all think I'm suspicious and previously I had no votes, so who's going in?
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    Okay, guys, I know this is risky, but we'll win if we lynch a Werewolf today.

I'm the real Seer. I told Nuk to post. I regret that he got killed, but it was better than the real Seer getting taken out.

I'd like to nominate myself as a candidate for Mayor. The way I see it, we're all screwed if a Werewolf becomes Mayor and there's a tie.

Again, I know this is risky, but it's a 1 in 3 chance that we get a Wolf. If I didn't reveal myself today, it'd be a 1 in 3 chance tonight that I dreamed who the Wolf was, then the next day, another innocent would bite the dust, who could quite well be me, and there'd also be a chance that the person I dreamed the night before died anyway...

So, yeah. Vote Zephyr for Mayor.
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    Amarth, sory for i write here when i am dead, but i just want say you do great work, and i like what you did write now
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Nuklearni-okurka" said:
    Amarth, sory for i write here when i am dead, but i just want say you do great work, and i like what you did write now
    Next time use italic for non-ingame quote.
    I dunno, Zephyr, I think we need another candidate...
    There's a bigger chance for you to die, so we might loose another mayor and we can't let that happen.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    What kind of argument is that? What better leader can we possible imagine than the seer himself? I think it's ridiculous not to vote for him as mayor. Every other candidate /could/ be a Wolf, while he himself is the only person we know for sure is not a Wolf.

I don't see any other option than voting Zephyr for mayor. And for not agreeing with me, E_net4, you get my vote for the lynch. Kiss your ass goodbye.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    Your problem!
    ...In second thought, I'll vote on Zephyr too. He's the person we can trust.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    Thanks for the support, guys. Let's just hope we get ourselves a Wolf!

Oh, and seeing as there aren't any other candidates for Mayor, I'll just be really up myself and vote Zephyr. If I can do that. I think I can.

As for lynching, I have no idea!
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    If you are the seer, didn\'t you screen anyone last night?
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    I though I just posted a few hours ago, did you delete it, Idiota?
    Here are the remainings of our town:
    -Me.
    -Zephyr
    -Idiota
    -The Gemini

4 People that means... Oh my!

I have my lynch vote already. Someone speed you, Idiota!

Kiss your ass goodbye.
    By the way, you're REALLY obsessed.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    There's only 4 left?? Wtf, this game goes faster than I thought...

I hope you all realize that we can safely assume there is only 1 Wolf left.

If we fail to lynch the wolf today, we will not get another chance.

There is a 50% chance that we lynch the cupid couple.

Zephyr can be safely assumed to be the seer, as no one objected, so that leaves Gemini and E_net4 to be the werewolf. I hope you make the right choice Gemini. Please...

As a last note... Zephyr, did you happen to scan me this night? If you did, then please post that I'm not a werewolf.

In fact, why don't you tell us who you know that aren't werewolves.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    Zephyr can be safely assumed to be the seer, as no one objected, so that leaves Gemini and E_net4 to be the werewolf. I hope you make the right choice Gemini. Please...
    You can also be the Werewolf! And your acting as an innocent villager is not working for me!
    And in fact, I hope ther'll be fun.
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    This game is really starting to get interesting. I might even join in in the next game. Anyway can someone direct me to the rules youre using so I know how this works?
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    This game is really starting to get interesting. I might even join in in the next game. Anyway can someone direct me to the rules youre using so I know how this works?
    Goto Topic "Anyone up to a werewolf/mafia game?"
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "Pete" said:
    Goto Topic "Anyone up to a werewolf/mafia game?"

Hit me with a stick please. I SO could have thought of that.
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    *Whacks Pete with a stick*
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Quit the OT, please. There's too much tension.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    Whoops, haven't checked this game in a couple of days.

People I've Screened That Are Still Alive:
    The Gemini - Villager
    Idiota - Villager

Yeah, I havent screened E_net4, so that's our best bet for lynching. That in mind, Vote - E_net4
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    WHAT!?
    That just can't be happening!
    And what about it? You're NOT the seer!
    And I AM a villager! That's just a stupid way for others to beleive in your words!
    Yeah, you're going to kill me and the game is over. Sure you can beleive in that, but there will be STILL another night to be completed!
    Or you Win, or you Loose... after the next night!! Think twice!
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Don't try to deny the fact that you are the werewolf E_net4. Surely, if anyone else was the seer, he would have spoken up by now. You can't be the seer either, because you did say so in that post. Also, Zephyr and myself, and Zephyr and Gemini have been in contact with each other. There is no other option than that you are the werewolf. I believe Zephyr, and I shall not change my vote.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    Don't try to deny the fact that you are the werewolf E_net4. Surely, if anyone else was the seer, he would have spoken up by now. You can't be the seer either, because you did say so in that post. Also, Zephyr and myself, and Zephyr and Gemini have been in contact with each other. There is no other option than that you are the werewolf. I believe Zephyr, and I shall not change my vote.
    Your problem Idiota!
    The same goes to you!
    You win or loose, like Zephyr!
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    Dude, don't take it so personally! And going all defensive like that is making you even more suspicious. But I can imagine it from your point of view: "O NOES! I was going so well, with nobody suspecting me, and now I'm screwed!"
    #
    Forum » Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: