• » next
  • Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back

Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    Yeah, it seems Crazy is back.
    Is not. Read post in TIAoGaC thread.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Crazy, ye be wanting to play? If so, when can you make it?
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    I want to play so bad. But i don't know when we'll be getting them internets. Basically, there is an ethernet cable in our new house (rental!), but we haven't done the contract with the internets company (they be's both the angels and dem devils. At the same time) so we gets dem internetsy flowing thru dem ethernet cable.

On a different note, we just played Maffia at school for 4 classes. Which was fun.

I was either the mod or was killed because i was one of the two only people that could play.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Well... Vote? Start or not?

Or am I thinking too werewolvy now?
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Well... Vote? Start or not?

Or am I thinking too werewolvy now?
    Let's wait until Crazy has a more secure connection.
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    Great. We get to wait for long standing forum members to be able to parcitipate, and I get to get killed on the first night. Sigh. It happened to me in 1/2 of all the Mafia games I played as a kid. By the way I dont WANT to get killed. So get no funny ideas.
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    Great. We get to wait for long standing forum members to be able to parcitipate, and I get to get killed on the first night. Sigh. It happened to me in 1/2 of all the Mafia games I played as a kid. By the way I dont WANT to get killed. So get no funny ideas.
    Don't worry, five bucks says I get killed first. Again. Unless the werewolves are... but I digress.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    *dances*

WE WON! Sorry, I just realized that Idiota and I were the only two left alive. Which rocks. Yeah.

It must suck, dying first. You don't even get to vote.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    *dances*

WE WON! Sorry, I just realized that Idiota and I were the only two left alive. Which rocks. Yeah.

It must suck, dying first. You don't even get to vote.
    It happened to me and in the next game...I have survived a lot more time.
    It might happen the same to you, Mking
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    I suppose people pity you or something.

Weaklings. Not a valid Werewolf strategy.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    To be honest, I liked how I could manipulate and blind E_net4 into doing the exact thing I wanted him to.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    Perhaps because you are one of the most trusted members here. People look up to you I guess.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    Whoa. I have a nutty idea. Maybe more innocents could have roles other than PI? And there could be an OMT? And we we could have like, shields. But then it'd be hard to balance with only 13 players...
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    I don't know what you smoked, but pass it my way. It sounds like fun.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    I don't know what you smoked, but pass it my way. It sounds like fun.
    Riiiiiiight.

EDIT: So, uhh, do I get to find out why I'm on drugs???
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    Because I don't understand a word about that post of yours, mostly.

PI? OMT? Shields? Hello? Care to explain?
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    Plain Innocent. Villager, I shoulda said. And One Man Team is like one chap with uber powers who needs to kill everyone. Even the baddies. And shields protect you. Like you start out with a certain percent, normally high for baddies, and if you get daykilled or nightkilled, it gets lowered by like 25%, and if you get executed, it gets lowered by 50%. If it hits zero or lower, you die. But that'd probably make the whole game unbalanced, if there's only 13 people.
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    Needlesly complicated I say. More roles can be good, but when youre killed, you should die, not not be saved by some "shield". And One Man Team reminds me of centrain card game too much.
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    You could have an Assassin Villager, who backstabs the person that kills them, causing them to both die. That'd definitely be less complicated, and give the villagers a fighting chance.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    hum.... What about... an anti-social?
    Wait, what an anti-social would do in special?
    ...D'oh.
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    [OT]
    "E_net4" said:
    ...Dow.
    If you were going for the noise made oh-so-popular by Homer Simpson, you should've said "D'oh". [/OT]
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    [OT]
    "E_net4" said:
    ...Dow.
    If you were going for the noise made oh-so-popular by Homer Simpson, you should've said "D'oh". [/OT]
    Fixed
    Happy now?
    We were talking about an anti-social, right?
    ...maybe if...no, we need another idea.
    #
    "E_net4" said:
    ...maybe if...no, we need another idea.
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    You could have an Assassin Villager, who backstabs the person that kills them, causing them to both die. That'd definitely be less complicated, and give the villagers a fighting chance.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    I think 'Crazy War Veteran' is a better name for Assassin Villager.
    #
    "Idiota" said:
    I think 'Crazy War Veteran' is a better name for Assassin Villager.
    That's actually good! I wonder what Amarth thinks of it.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    Yeah, like a Celebrity role. And if a Celebrity role is voted off, normally the first and last people to vote them are killed. But in this game, maybe only one person should die. Probably the first person.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    Just to let you all know, I am going on a 5 day vacation as of today. You can start in my absence, since every game starts at night.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    The Crazy War Veteran, who gets to chose someone to kill if he gets lynched (not when murdered at night). Does that sounds good?

I'm going away myself, too, from 28 till 30. I'll try to get the game running before then. It'll be a very long night, but it's that or a *very* short night . Crazy, are you in? Or don't you have the internets delivered yet?

[OT]Idiota, with you away, who's gonna keep us protected from spambottery?
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    The Crazy War Veteran, who gets to chose someone to kill if he gets lynched (not when murdered at night). Does that sounds good?
    That's... different. But sounds good!
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    I'm a-gonna wait another week or so. If I don't hear anything from Crazy by then, sorry but he's out. We can't wait an infinite time.

I'd start now, but I have no time myself. I still need to do quite some preparations for the game. Plus, I'd need to rewrite that Java randomizer program that's on my other pc and I'm too lazy to do that. And I'll be away now till 30 December, which is a Saturday and thus no good starting point for the game. The week after that, say, 3 or 4 January, we'll start.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    Good, 'cause I'll be gone till the next monday.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    Is it just me, or has it been 2 whole weeks since the last game ended? Stupid Christmas. AND, the next game isn't gonna start for another 4 to 5 days. :\

I really wish this game was more fast paced. As in Day/Night lengths were shorter. But maybe that's just my general impatience coupled with my not having a life outside of the computer.

*plays electric guitar like an Emo*

EDIT: In other news, Panic! has made my signature lyk rly big. I'll have to remember not to listen to that song. Which is hard, because it's my favourite song of theirs. :\
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    I think 2 days would be good for day/night.
    #
    Idiota 17 years ago
    No way. The day needs to be way longer, otherwise you have no chance at all at trapping people in conversations, forcing them to reveal their hidden nature, or not. That is only possible if you have enough time to do it.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    I agree, 2 days is no time enough for everyone.
    #
    Forum » Werewolf 2 - The Village strikes back
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: