Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Why I play in "easy mode"

Why I play in "easy mode"

Aeon 20 years ago
Because capturing ships is soooooo easy in troop VS troop combat that its just a waste of time, and rather boring after the first few bouts. How so? Just walk backwards. Walk backwards, casually drifting in a circle. The enemy will virtually always miss, while you can take brief moments to stop, turn, shoot, then continue moving. Eventually you'll take down all the enemies. I've done this with as many as 5 against just me. So I just play in easy mode because troop combat is too easy.

By the way, whats that uber ship with the super laser that destroys everything in site called? I just captured that for the first time on my fourth game, but I never got its name... It sure makes getting rich easier. After I took out the space station, I just kept attacking earth until I was so stinking rich I didn't have anything to do with my money... Last I checked, I had 50k and nothing to buy. And about 2k fuel too... Its too bad there isn't more to do in this game
#
ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
It's too bad alright.
You had 2000 fuel? I thought there was a limit of about 150.
#
Aeon 20 years ago
The limit is 100 for purchasing fuel. After that, you can get infinite fuel by raiding planets or capturing ships and such.
#
ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
Ahhh, now I get it... :bounce
#
ville 20 years ago
:bulb I should combine Wazzal with Notrium's combat system!
#
Aeon 20 years ago
Great idea! Now you've got a reason to rebuild Wazzal, so get crackin'!
#
ZeXLR8er 20 years ago
Yes, you could make that your shareware game. Wazzal is such a great game, it would be even better with notrium's system for steering and combat!
#
Crazy 20 years ago
but it definently needs more on the trade and planets side. And cusomizing!
#
Bien45 17 years ago
No to Shareware,demoware and ETC.
#
Pete 17 years ago
"Bien45" said:
No to Shareware,demoware and ETC.
*Bien45 gets hit in the hit in the head for 99999 damage by automated stupid-threadminer disposal system. Bien45 dies.*

Check the date! THIS IS THREE YEARS OLD!
#
Anarion 17 years ago
and no longer really relevant either.
#
E_net4 17 years ago
You newbies should learn sometimes... No, Most of times!
#
Forum » Why I play in "easy mode"

Your email:
Your name: