Register
Email: Password:
Forum » should i bother?

should i bother?

J.C 17 years ago
hello people i just have a few qwestions cause im into these types of freeware games and i have played wazzal ant notrium.....is magebane any good case my bro has this thing if i download stuff so i want to know is it worth it?
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"notruim_fanboy" said:
hello people i just have a few qwestions cause im into these types of freeware games and i have played wazzal ant notrium.....is magebane any good case my bro has this thing if i download stuff so i want to know is it worth it?
Try and decide.
#
E_net4 17 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
"notruim_fanboy" said:
[English]Hello, people. I just have a few questions. I'm into these types of freeware games and I have already played Wazzal and Notrium.....Is magebane any good? My bro has the thing "If I download stuff", so I want to know whether it's worth it.[/English]
Try and decide.
Try, decide and do what you think best.
And remember, we like English in forums
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
It's worth it if you like standard medieval quest-based games, 'cept with monks.
#
Antrix 17 years ago
If it's such a great problem, then no, don't download it. Remember: it's completly free of any type of malware. It is by Ville.
#
Pete 17 years ago
Dude, that guestion is 24 days old.
#
E_net4 17 years ago
And bumping old threads is bad.
Remember this, Monkkonen Forum Newbie.
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
"E_net4" said:
And bumping old threads is bad.
Actually, it goes like this:

1) Asking questions about Ville's four older games is essentially off-limits, and most questions have already been answered regardless. He just dosen't like subforum-locking.
2) The Notrium threads can be bumped at any time, since they're basically the good stuff out of a few hundred threads.
3) Useless threads that aren't outright spam in General Talk aren't completely frowned upon, but most of the new ones are treated as spam.

Just follow those guidelines and you won't have to listen to E's "English please, and don't bump threads!" remarks.
#
E_net4 17 years ago
"Anonymous1157" said:
Just follow those guidelines and you won't have to listen to E_net4's "English please, and don't bump threads!" remarks.
That's all...
And Antrix did speak english, keep going.
#
ville 17 years ago
That's not how it goes. Bumping old threads in these older game topics is allowed, as they get so low traffic anyway.
#
LunaticNeko 17 years ago
Yeah, you should play it. Even though it's older, doesn't mean it's obsolete.
#
Xeblit 17 years ago
I didn't really like this game... I actually can't remember why anymore, DL'd it a couple of years ago, didn't like it. Just my opinion. (No offence Ville!)
#
Forum » should i bother?

Your email:
Your name: