Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Ultimate showdown, good guys, bad guys and explosions

Ultimate showdown, good guys, bad guys and explosions

J.C 17 years ago
im sure most of you people have seen the ultimate show down, well im making a flash animation using pivot to make an animation like that but with stick figures, it will be a cross between ultimate showdown and xiao xiao.

when i 0finish it il try to post it on you tube, and suggestions would be apreciated.

if the person who you want to win is not in the poll just tell me in this thread
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
1) Pivot is teh suck.
2) AFAIK, Pivot animations aren't in Flash.

As for suggestions, here's some:

Get Firefox 2 (if you haven't already), and make sure the spelling checker is on. Try to minimize the number of red underlinings in the text.

Better spelling = more respect!
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
Wow, FF2! I didn't see that.

I don't think this is such a good idea, but if you really want to do it, nobody's stopping you.
#
J.C 17 years ago
thx for the negative feed back
and stuff fire fox, i only download what i need or realy want.

and also i cant see why your bieng so negative when i havent even started, have you ever thought that this might turn out good?????
[censoured] you all!
#
Anarion 17 years ago
"notruim_fanboy" said:
i only download what i need or realy want.
Well good, because you need Firefox.

And as for your suggested project, I say go for it. I enjoy stick figure animations like the Xiao Xiao series.

Edit: Just out of curiosity, how are you planning to do Stewie Griffin as a stick figure?
#
J.C 17 years ago
unfournchanetly i can only colour code people eg. red=mario
that sort of thing, but if he wins the backround will show him saying ''Victory is mine!''

sorry for gramma
#
Anarion 17 years ago
Your grammar in that last post was fine, it's your spelling you need to work on.
#
J.C 17 years ago
i might also put different areas for battle, i was thinkin a monkkonen.net areana shaped as a forum. if any one wants to try enter this show down tell me what colour you would like to be (you might win that showdown and maby the finals)

only qualified people may enter,
if you want to enter post something like this in this forum:

name:

coulour:

special move: pick one; matrix= alows to walljump and wall run. body throw= grabs an oponent and throws him. force punch= a puch that is like a jedi force push.

weapon of choice: (melee wepons only)

other:

atibutes: speed, strength, agility, pick one(speed=faster, strength=more power, agility=better jumping)

il tell whos qualified at the end of this week,maby earlyare
sorry again for gramma
#
J.C 17 years ago
if you guys havent seen ''ultimate showdowd of ultimate destiny'' then follow this link <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ultimateshowdown.org">http://www.ultimateshowdown.org</a><!-- w --> im using that same song in my thingy
#
Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
Ultimate showdown....

Old godzilla was hopping around....
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
I know what I said sounded a little offensive. I just can't explain it. It seems... doomed. Aw, what the hell, you might actually figure out how to animate more than just stick figures in the process!
#
Barebones 17 years ago
I would link the Ultimate Orgy of Ultimate Homosexuality, but I'll keep my lips zipped.
#
J.C 17 years ago
any ways pivot efed up on me so i have to start over, but i wuold like a list of programs like pivot that are easy to use, some thing that wont suger honey ice tea on me
#
J.C 17 years ago
found out what the problem was, i deleted the installer which was a bib problem, so i had to download the installer to uninstall the program then install it again........confusing you? ?

any ways im starting again, bad news is that it will take some time cos i got to draw all the backrounds again........
#
E_net4 17 years ago
[OT]Next time don't double post, ok? [/OT]
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
[OT]
"E_net4" said:
[OT]Next time don't double post, ok? [/OT]
Well at least there's 12h between the posts, so it's more of a "frowned upon" than "severely punishable". [/OT]

I still consider Pivot to be teh suck. Here's a couple reasons as to why:

1) (AFAIK) You can't watch Pivot animations if you don't have Pivot installed.
2) From my experience with Pivot, the animation system can be compared to MSPaint's drawing capabilities: Quite neat IF you know EXACTLY what you're doing PLUS you know shitloads of neat tricks (example: pretty much any game by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw), but otherwise mostly bullcrap (example: most MSPaint images you see).
#
Zephyr 17 years ago
Everyone who says Pivot sucks, j00 = teh l33t. But yeah, that song by Lemon Demon rocks.
#
J.C 17 years ago
if you guys know a good animation program that is easia to use than flash then tell me......if there isnt tell me where i can download flash
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"notruim_fanboy" said:
if you guys know a good animation program that is easia to use than flash then tell me......if there isnt tell me where i can download flash
1) Those that are easier to use than Flash tend to be rather craptacular.
2) That would be Warez discussion, which is not really allowed.
#
J.C 17 years ago
pm me then
#
Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
BTW guys did you seen the movies version of ultimate showdown? its great.
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"notruim_fanboy" said:
pm me then
Nope.

Do remember, Google is your friend.
#
Forum » Ultimate showdown, good guys, bad guys and explosions

Your email:
Your name: