Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Forsaken

Forsaken

Ghalen 17 years ago
Hello there I'm a new member to the forums.

I've been lurking around for a bit without an account but i've been playing Notrium for a little while longer than that. I only managed to get 1 of then endings though.

I also heard about this mod called "Forsaken" and it really is the kind of mod/game that i love, but whenever I see it for download either the link is broken or it isn't hosted anymore, so i was wondering if anybody could send me a link for download either via PM or to my e-mail: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pedrohrsc@gmail.com">pedrohrsc@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->. Thanks a lot in advance.
#
Lord Windgrace 17 years ago
Hi @ all

I would like to get the Forsaken Mod too, for i have downloaded most of the other Mods, and i would like to try this one.

Please send me a Link or so too.
E-Mail: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Jojo9.1@web.de">Jojo9.1@web.de</a><!-- e -->

Thanks ahead
#
E_net4 17 years ago
Well, or Thaimodz has it or someone else has, but... just 1 ending?
You can do better than that.
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
"E_net4" said:
Don't discourage the newbies. They could rise to be more civilized than you one day, you know.

Forsaken 1 was for Notrium 1.2, and that version is useless at this point. Forsaken 2, however, has disappeared. I might have it, but I doubt it.

*checks*

Sorry.
#
spiritfire 17 years ago
please send me link to download <!-- e --><a href="mailto:babogame@hotmail.com">babogame@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
thx
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"spiritfire" said:
please send me link to download <!-- e --><a href="mailto:babogame@hotmail.com">babogame@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
thx
There is no place to get it, and no-one seems to have it.
#
zerocoal 17 years ago
"E_net4" said:
(old i know) I HAVNT EVEN GOTTEN ONE YET! lol sorry bout caps it just makes me a little bit... excited? no wait, furious is better haha. i dont think i have any endings yet cause i dont bother trying i just try to build anything i can
#
harwe 17 years ago
SPAMZORS of wasted posts, if anyone would have it they'd would've uploaded somewhere and posted the links cuz you selfish bastards only posts your email while others who doesn't want to reveal their email and who wants it could get it. Therefore no more begging/asking ^^
#
zerocoal 17 years ago
eh, some people might not wanna upload the mod if they have it but i agee with them being greedy haha
#
Pete 17 years ago
*points to harwe's signature*

Wink, wink.
#
zerocoal 17 years ago
been there, nothing i want
#
harwe 17 years ago
not talking to you.....

you know what i mean know what i mean*nudge nudge* *wink wink*
#
zerocoal 17 years ago
are you hitting on me?
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
Stop the spamming this instant!

Oh, and I checked my ancient file-hostage place, and guess what? Forsaken wasn't there.
#
zerocoal 17 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
Stop the spamming this instant!

Oh, and I checked my ancient file-hostage place, and guess what? Forsaken wasn't there.

Yes Sir!?! *salute*

and awww that sucks. somebody might have it though, good luck finding it whoever tries
#
Forum » Forsaken

Your email:
Your name: