Register
Email: Password:
Forum » the mods

the mods

J.C 17 years ago
im realy sorry if this topic is a bit useless but im getting sick and tired of false links to mods that cant be downloaded so just tell me what mods there are to download!!!!!
#
Pete 17 years ago
Mine will be on Christmas. I swear.
#
Quanrian 17 years ago
"notruim_fanboy" said:
im realy sorry if this topic is a bit useless but im getting sick and tired of false links to mods that cant be downloaded so just tell me what mods there are to download!!!!!

The only ones we can guarantee are the ones that got linked on the Notrium main page under Mods. Those are actually hosted on Ville's server and you should have no trouble getting any of them. Unfortunately many of them are out of date and newer versions were hosted privately with links only in the forum. Alternatively you can try pming Thaimodz and seeing which ones he has, as I believe he collected them at one point.
#
J.C 17 years ago
I say any good uns like the doom mod and the wev exp should be hosted here
#
harwe 17 years ago
no, and dammit, just click on my damn sig
#
E_net4 17 years ago
"harwe" said:
Why?
Because you think he's a geek?
I tried that geek test... 8.2...% XD
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"E_net4" said:
"harwe" said:
Why?
Because you think he's a geek?
I tried that geek test... 8.2...% XD
He's referring to the "I uploaded some Notrium mods here" part (note the link).
#
ahrenjb 17 years ago
I was wondering, how do you go about installing mods? My first thought was to put the extracted folder into the data folder of Notrium program files. This just makes the game come up with an error when I start it.
#
Anonymous1157 17 years ago
The extracted folder probably had stuff that goes in other folders. Try actually looking at whats in those folders before you extract them.
#
ahrenjb 17 years ago
I figured it out within about 10 minutes of posting this.

Thanks though!
#
ramitz 15 years ago
Hello,I'm new,and this is my first time here on this forum with problems on how to use this Barebones mod.I dunno what to do with it becuase in all honesty I don't know how to use it!!

Please tell me
#
E_net4 15 years ago
You're supposed to copy its content and modify it in order to create your own mod. It's like having the roots of a tree, where you need to make the trunk and the branches.
#
Amarth 15 years ago
Perhaps more like having a blank canvas and you have to paint your own picture on it. I personally never managed to create a trunk and branches of a tree out of thin air.
#
E_net4 15 years ago
Yes, I was low on imagination.
In fact, it's much better to start with Barebones than with Default mod, which has lots of other content that may not be used in the new mod.
#
mitchell 15 years ago
Hi, im trying to start a mod using barebones, and I got the modding faq, but i dont know where to start, and I tried getting weapons from the default folder, but I cant get the guy to wield them. I copied the laser pistol sections from the items file and the weapons file, and adjusted the numbers so that it would fit my mod, then I put the weapon in with the map editor and I can pick it up but I cant wield it. Also why are all those blue circles everywhere, and how can you get rid of the default item that opens the inventory?
#
Idiota 15 years ago
Moving this to the Notrium Modding section.
#
roy 15 years ago
"mitchell" said:
Hi, im trying to start a mod using barebones, and I got the modding faq, but i dont know where to start, and I tried getting weapons from the default folder, but I cant get the guy to wield them. I copied the laser pistol sections from the items file and the weapons file, and adjusted the numbers so that it would fit my mod, then I put the weapon in with the map editor and I can pick it up but I cant wield it. Also why are all those blue circles everywhere, and how can you get rid of the default item that opens the inventory?
for the default item in your inv I think you need to change this a bit of that item "0;//visible in inventory 0=no (can only be used via quick keys), 1=yes"
#
Forum » the mods

Your email:
Your name: