Forum » Werewolf 3 - Return of the Angel
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werewolf 3 - Return of the Angel

Anarion 17 years ago
    I nominate myself for sysop. Don't really know why, I just feel like it
    #
    Murska 17 years ago
    Can't shake the feeling, that last time the first one to say he wants to be the mayor was, actually, a wolf... Anyhow, wonder has it ever happened that wolves would have killed a wolf. Maybe it's possible if the wolves figure out one of them is in a Cupid bond, and so is working against them. That'd kill off a villager and the traitor...
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    So, no Aer this time, it seems. I'd have liked to test it, but... Maybe next game.

EDIT: With our luck, we prolly choose a human to be the sysop.
    $ response(17);
    Response: "Yeah, tell me about it..."
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    $undo.sleep()
    $subroutine.inputdetect(on)
    subroutine.inputdetect

Idiota was...destroyed! But now we have to do something. Who is smart enough for being the sysop?

So, no Aer this time, it seems. I'd have liked to test it, but... Maybe next game.

EDIT: With our luck, we prolly choose a human to be the sysop.

I nominate myself for sysop. Don't really know why, I just feel like it {emoticon.1}

Can't shake the feeling, that last time the first one to say he wants to be the mayor was, actually, a wolf... Anyhow, wonder has it ever happened that wolves would have killed a wolf. Maybe it's possible if the wolves figure out one of them is in a Cupid bond, and so is working against them. That'd kill off a villager and the traitor...

END

nightmaremaker.output='input taken'

new nightmare type produced (1). used input ='human sysop' 'destruction' 'deletion'

END

$ .say(by.Pete , 'Yea, better not trust Anarion in that matter. Im not saying he cant be a trustable AI, but we should better nominate someone else. Just to be sure.)

Yea, better not trust Anarion in that matter. Im not saying he cant be a trustable AI, but we should better nominate someone else. Just to be sure.

Now that was lot uf useless roleplaying crap , hope you like it...

EDIT:
    Succesful bugfix of dictionary (word: input)
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    It's "input", not "imput".
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    Im starting to like this more than much.

Moar editing from me...

$ say(by.Pete, 'On the other hand, you have to nominate yourself, so there is no way to choose a non-plotting sysop. So I guess Anarion is a good choice. On the other hand...)

WARNING buffer.type(decider) owerflow!

On the other hand, you have to nominate yourself, so there is no way to choose a non-plotting sysop. So I guess Anarion is a good choice. On the other hand...

Yup, I cant decide. Risk it, or not? Because If I cant trust him, who can I? Being the second person to nominate is just as suspicious... dammit I need a fortune telling ball.
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    Meh, cut out that code crap, it makes it more difficult to read.

I guess Anarion would be a good choice, I'll support him.
    #
    Shingo 17 years ago
    I would also really like to be Sysop
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    But the "code crap" is FUN and ON-CHARACTER!

And I won't give my SysOp vote for anarion... He has brewed too much problems already.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "The Gemini" said:
    Meh, cut out that code crap, it makes it more difficult to read.
    Amen to that.

"E_net4" said:
    "Zephyr" said:
    You people are so nerdy. It's scary.
    New Event User condition: "Nerdy people rule! *kicks Zephyr*" in dream(1) subroutine 
    Current running subroutines:
    - sleep()
    - dream(1)
    BLEED.

Yeah, I don't know about Anarion being Mayor. But that's what he'll become unless someone else nominates themselves...
    #
    Fnukk 17 years ago
    I have a theory! (You're probably gonna hate it, and kill me for it. But it's worth a try.)
    The only ones who know who is wolf/villager (or Human/file-thingy) is the wolves, therefore the only ones who can manipulate is the wolves! That means that those who manipulate are wolves! (OMG I'm smart!) Therefore we delete Anarion! who's with me (nobody probably )
    #
    The Gemini 17 years ago
    The AI/villagerss may also manipulate, you know. Remember last game!
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    Besides, what if YOU are trying to manipulate US into believing ANARION to be a human instead of YOU? That is, if EITHER of you are hunams.
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    That's a fact, and interesting, we stopped playing with code
    I guess we got sick of it...mmmh
    $ eatcookie()
    E_net4 eats a cookie.
    [OT]I'm a spider bot, whahay![/OT]
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    NO you won't know how many Humans there are! Quit PMing me!

In other news, if you vote, make it clear whether you vote for Mayor or for lynching. If you don't specify, I'LL ASSUME IT'S FOR LYNCHING! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    Okay, I'll vote on...
    $ votemayor("Shingo")
    $ votedelete("The Gemini")
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    $ perl
    MSDOS.echo("This poses a dilemma, but our logic circuits should carry us through! We need data, however, and we just don't have it yet. How can we decide who the humans are when the only information we have is that they deleted Idiota and are pretending to be one of us?");
    __END__
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    Y'know what would have been funny right after Idiota died, had anyone thought of it?
    $ undelete.exe
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    Y'know what would have been funny right after Idiota died, had anyone thought of it?
    $ undelete.exe
    Except, you know, not.
    #
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    $ undelete.exe
    Except, you know, not.
    What would not? Is it not funny, or at least clever? Or have I failed miserably at yet another joke?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    $ undelete.exe
    Except, you know, not.
    What would not? Is it not funny, or at least clever? Or have I failed miserably at yet another joke?
    ERROR: Failure detected at Anon.joke("$ undelete.exe");
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    $ perl
    my $repeatvalue = 9999999999999999999 * 10^999999999999999

for my $loopvalue ($repeatvalue) {
    MSDOS.echo("ANONYMOUS FAILS!");
    }
    __END__
    No idea if that would actually work, though, I'm not so hip on my "for" loops in Perl.
    #
    Well, none of this really matters while we're coding in POOA. Just stop complaining and play. I admit this wasn't one of my better attempts at funny.
    #
    Fnukk 17 years ago
    About voting, who is trying to run SysOp.exe? I can't vote if I don't know who is trying to execute program.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    $ undelete.exe
    Have you analyzed the usertypes? In particular, have you analyzed the Recycler privileges in the ./usertypes file? If he wasn't the first to die, you would have seen an 'unrm' command.
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    The only real evidence we have to go by is who would feel that Idiota is tough competition... Which could have been anyone, judging by how many people he manipulated last game. It could have also been people/a person capable of persuading the other 'wolves who's sporting a grudge from last game. Which could be anyone. So, yeah.
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    "Zephyr" said:
    The only real evidence we have to go by is who would feel that Idiota is tough competition... Which could have been anyone, judging by how many people he manipulated last game. It could have also been people/a person capable of persuading the other 'wolves who's sporting a grudge from last game. Which could be anyone. So, yeah.
    $ perl
    MSDOS.echo("Indeed, the possibilities are large. I don't think we'll have much to go on until we find out who gets deleted.");
    __END__
    #
    Pete 17 years ago
    $vote(sysop, Shingo)

Awaiting confirmation

$confirm

Sending vote...

$say(by.Pete, 'So I voted on Shingo. Why? I dont know myself, but he seems to be the only alternative to Anarion!emoticon.15!.')

So I voted on Shingo. Why? I dont know myself, but he seems to be the only alternative to Anarion .
    #
    E_net4 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    $ undelete.exe
    Except, you know, not.
    ERROR: Failure detected at Anon.joke("$ undelete.exe");
    $ QFT("ERROR: Failure detected at Anon.joke("$ undelete.exe");")
    #
    Vacuus 17 years ago
    Here's my $0.02:
    reason = "Not enough evidence to support any conclusion - more discussion is needed, people!"
    abstain(reason)

and, because, programming for 12 hours a day (in Python!) for a week damages your brain:
    import os
    import sys

def abstain(r):
    msdos.usersub.disableVotesFrom(username)
    echo(r)
    echo('\n')

Thus, output is:
    Not enough evidence to support any conclusion - more discussion is needed, people!

{Heheh, I'm actualy tempted to go and turn this into a bot for posting on the forums...}
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    "Vacuus" said:
    {Heheh, I'm actualy tempted to go and turn this into a bot for posting on the forums...}
    Oh god, no! Don't encourage bot-based posting!
    #
    Zephyr 17 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Vacuus" said:
    Oh god, no! Don't encourage bot-based posting!
    You'd better capitalize that "G" before E_net4 pounces on it. And yeah, I wouldn't make a bot. Unless you could like trick it into saying something retarded like SmarterChild on MSN. Or like if it said "YOUR HEAD A SPLODE", or "DIAMOND GET", or like measure everything in plurals like "YOU HAVE ONE NEW MESSAGES", or basically anything to do with bad grammar. Heh.

That said, I really don't have anything constructive to post at all. So yeah.
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 17 years ago
    Ehm guys can we talk without codes?
    #
    Anarion 17 years ago
    "Nuklearni-okurka" said:
    You can, the nerds apparently can't.
    #
    "Nuklearni-okurka" said: