Register
Email: Password:
Forum » SERP - Discussion forum!

SERP - Discussion forum!

The stranger 17 years ago
PM me with your chars and I wil say yes or no that they can join. I will make a topic for the actual rp when I get 2 chars PMed to me that I will allow, and when I think of a start for my char. (char mean your rp guy (or girl) that u play as) I will also post the new chars when I can. Very Happy

This is my char so you know (this will also show you how to make your char sheet!)

Namein game name or your forum name) Jake Cloud

Skillsnothing big at 1st, realy just what there are good with) Has some skill with mechs and armed combat.

history/bioIf you want to, but it helps) After a war 24 year old Jake Cloud got discarged from the army for killing a commanding officer when he on duty. Now he is working on plans for a base that will soon crush the army he was in.

and anny thing more you wish to add!

rules
1: No killing other people uless it is ok with them
2: (I will use the "post till blank is done/finished/found/ect)if its some thing big like a base at least 7 post, but if it is small like a tv getting fixed than like 1 to 2 posts
3: ok here is the indepth thing: you cant say things like: on an island.
were is the island? Or you enter a building weres the building? Is it big, is it small, and so on. But it will not need stuff like: it has mold or poka dots or anny thing like that (unless it realy needs to)
4: dont be an arse! no one likes an arse.
5: agin with the in depth thing you can put an history of your guy if you want to but you dont need to.
6: last one just be nice, have fun.
#
Name: Pete (Prefered entity true embodiment)

Skills: Intelligent matter control and manipulation, very limited normal matter manipulation

History/bio: Complicated, will put that in my first post, but it includes a lot of time, a giant supernova and a galaxy far, far away...

Hes actually a huge bulk made of intelligent matter that decided to look a bit more like a ordinary lifeform, intelligent and had just arrived. Also is really good at weapon and spy equipment making (he can, for example, program one intelligent matter atom behind to work like a microphone)

Ok this is pete's char and its ok with me
#
Pete 17 years ago
Why no ones posting theirs? Waaaah.
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Pete" said:
Why no ones posting theirs? Waaaah.
Perhaps no-one else seems that interested in joining? Or perhaps our Stranger here hasn't approved 'em yet?
#
OK. So every one knows, pm me your chars and I will post them, so just pm me your chars and i will say yes or no. Then when I get 1 more pm with a new char I will get the actual rp up! than we will be ready to go!

w00t! I got that one more pm! This is The Gemini's char

Name: The Sentience

Skills: Robotics, computers, genetics and terraformation.

History/bio: The Sentience is a hive mind oriented AI, the combined thought of the thousands of computers within its fleet, like the Borg of Star Trek. The origin of The Sentience is unknown, but at least its definetly not from our galaxy. The Sentience seems to be bent on terraformation and colonization of any planet that it deems valueable, completely ignoring anything that might be down there. The strange thing is that it doesn't actually need to terraform planets to exploit its riches, but it still does it. It fiercely attacks anything that comes in its way.

P.S I will start serp tomarow on the weekend
#
The Gemini 17 years ago
I wanted to try out a different type of character this time. I think being an AI would give quite a different feel to the RP.
#
Well I thnk ill chang the char sign up thing. Your can now post it your self, (if u want to) or pm them to me and i will post them.
#
Pete 17 years ago
I guess there will be no more people joining. Aaaw, three is not enough...
#
Sorry for the delay, I cant get SERP up right now. Sorry.
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
Lack of users, eh?
#
Pete 17 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
Lack of users, eh?
Tell me about it
#
Zombie 17 years ago
Welcome to the Monkkonen.net forums.

Stasis fields are quickly constructed around RPs, causing them to slow to a crawl and inevitable halt.

Resistance is futile. Even the AETAS cannot break free.
#
Pete 17 years ago
"Zombie" said:
Welcome to the Monkkonen.net forums.

Stasis fields are quickly constructed around RPs, causing them to slow to a crawl and inevitable halt.

Resistance is futile. Even the AETAS cannot break free.

But they usually at least start

#
Shingo 17 years ago
True, but they usually don't have to compete with the release of Crackdown, or the chainsawing goodness of Gears of War.
#
Pete 17 years ago
...riiiight... What did you say again?
#
Well well it seems..... its dead serp is dead so any admin seeing this please delete all serp stuff... Sorry to all who wanted serp to be.
#
Forum » SERP - Discussion forum!

Your email:
Your name: