Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Steam keys from Groupee bundle

Steam keys from Groupee bundle

Flipp the Bunny! (guest) 10 years ago
Hey hey

I got a Steam key from Groupees. Plugged it in, it's not up on Steam yet.

Just wondering when you plan to launch? Probably not til January because of the sale starting today, huh?

- Flipp!!!
#
ville 10 years ago
Aha, the bundle is up now! You're the first to let me know.

Driftmoon will be released on Steam as soon as humanly possible, hopefully in two weeks from now precisely. You can play the DRM-free version until then, even the saved games will be fully compatible with the Steam version, so you can continue in the Steam version right where you're at in the DRM-free version.
#
Anonemesis (guest) 10 years ago
Achievements?
#
Motoki 10 years ago
Since Groupees people have their keys already may I ask when those of us who bought it direct might be getting ours please?
#
ville 10 years ago
To prevent confusion and save on explanations we were planning on giving them the day it's released on Steam.

The official word on Steam achievements/cards is that the current version doesn't yet have them.

Edited 10 years ago
#
Flipp the Bunny! (guest) 10 years ago
Sounds good! Thanks for the update.

#
hurbert (guest) 10 years ago
ville said:
To prevent confusion and save on explanations we were planning on giving them the day it's released on Steam.

The official word on Steam achievements/cards is that the current version doesn't yet have them.

Does this include the people that bought the first Greenlight bundle that included Driftmoon?
#
Anonemesis (guest) 10 years ago
ville said:

Are there plans to add them?
#
ville 10 years ago
hurbert (guest) said:
Does this include the people that bought the first Greenlight bundle that included Driftmoon?

The Driftmoon version in the earlier Groupees bundle was the Indie Spotlight, meaning it was a special extended demo. We didn't et any share of the profits of that bundle. So, as much as we'd love to give everyone a chance to play Driftmoon, we are not able to provide keys for that particular free version. But if you bought the game directly through our site, you will be getting your key as soon as the game is released on Steam!

Anonemesis (guest) said:
ville said:

Are there plans to add them?

Yes, I do have plans for adding cards, but I can't say that for 100% certain. But it's likely.
#
E_net4 10 years ago
Hey, I'd be disappointed if there were no Driftmoon trading cards. Aren't we speaking of a game with a charming personality? Part of that lies in its art.
#
ville 10 years ago
E_net4 said:
Hey, I'd be disappointed if there were no Driftmoon trading cards. Aren't we speaking of a game with a charming personality? Part of that lies in its art.

Patience young grasshopper.
#
Motoki 10 years ago
ville said:
E_net4 said:

Patience young grasshopper.

I second on the cards and hope there will be achievements too please.

I got my Steam key emailed, activated it and the game is released so thank you but it's kind of a bare bones release that doesn't make use of any Steam features (ie no achievements, cloud save, cards, workshop etc).

Edited 10 years ago
#
Anne 10 years ago
We have plans to add both achievements and cards, just haven't had the chance to get them ready quite yet. But fret not, they're coming!
Edited 10 years ago
#
onir303 10 years ago
If we bought the game from GOG, can we get a Steam key? It would be nice to benefit from the Steam cloud, and get the achievements and cards once they are available.
#
MageKing17 10 years ago
Motoki said:
but it's kind of a bare bones release that doesn't make use of any Steam features (ie no achievements, cloud save, cards, workshop etc).
Are there currently any plans to add cloud saves or Workshop support?
#
Forum » Steam keys from Groupee bundle

Your email:
Your name: