Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Werewolf 4 - The goblet of Aer
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werewolf 4 - The goblet of Aer

Idiota 17 years ago
    I work best in games based purely on skill. The traitors in this game were unlucky for not killing any special roles, were unlucky that Vacuus bonded me and MK, were unlucky that CWV killed MK (although understandable), were unlucky that Grim picked the wrong person. (you retard! argh... :p)
    #
    Murska 17 years ago
    But hey. Think of us villagers. What did we think when we noticed it was Grim, Idiota and MK against us poor lesser beings?
    Actually, I was SERIOUSLY amazed at the fact that, even while I was the only one actively opposing you guys, nobody killed me. I thought every night was my last.
    #
    Amarth 17 years ago
    I think that the fact that they knew it was you three killed you. The only advantage you have is that you are unknown, that people doubt about who are the evil ones. When you lose that advantage, the game degenerates to statistics.
    #
    Murska 17 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    I think that the fact that they knew it was you three killed you. The only advantage you have is that you are unknown, that people doubt about who are the evil ones. When you lose that advantage, the game degenerates to statistics.

But they still were very unlucky. Anyhow, we deciding the setting soon? I vote Amarth decides and starts it, hopefully soon.
    #
    Anonymous1157 17 years ago
    If this takes much longer, I'll withdraw. You all tried so hard to convince me to join that it would be awful if I left, wouldn't it?
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    Yes, yes it would. SO start this already! Show us some progress. If nothing else, make a thread to decide the setting. I still vote that Amarth decides, but still.
    #
    Amarth 16 years ago
    If nothing better comes up, we'll start with Gemini's 'alien from outer dimension' idea on Thursday. I currently have registered:

Madgamer
    Pete
    Murska
    The Gemini
    E_net4
    Nuk
    Shingo
    MageKing
    Anarion
    Anonymous

Anyone else or anyone I forgot?
    #