Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Interactive buddy

Interactive buddy

speedblade 17 years ago
For me this is a very funny game.

Discription:

Change textures, modify physics, play radio, shoot missiles, throw hand grenades and play with pyrotechnics.

Instructions: Select options from MENUS.
MOUSE to perform actions.

Game Size: 1517 KB

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://addictinggames.com/interactivebuddy.html">http://addictinggames.com/interactivebuddy.html</a><!-- m -->
#
harwe 17 years ago
if you want flash games, Defend Your Castle is your classic friend XD

...oddly xgen took it out of thier own site...

If you want flash animation, heres one I stumbled onto...Mario
#
Madgamer 17 years ago
Most flash made stuff sucks arse, due easy programming and amateurish art.

I never liked interactive buddy after playing it for a few days. It gets quite boring, repetitive, and stupid.

Only few types of browser made stuff are worth looking. Some of them, like the Decline series just own while others melt in the burning bubbling flames of hell.

Speaking of flames, what color would the fire be at hell? I loved the thermodynamics one
#
E_net4 17 years ago
The interactive buddy likes tickles too much.
#
LunaticNeko 17 years ago
You're not required to answer, Madgamer. Your first line had a lot of flaws for me to stuff some flame in

For the topic... yeah, I've played it... the last time was last year, perhaps...
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
For a site with loads and loads of free (and a few paid) casual games, check http://www.jayisgames.com.

It kept me going during the practical training period I had from the start of January to the end of February.
#
LunaticNeko 17 years ago
I read "Jayisgames" as "Gay is James" .... >_<
#
Crazy 17 years ago
*gough* fl0w & Gamma Bros. *cough*
#
Amarth 17 years ago
I tried that flow (oh, sorry, fl0w) thing once... I dodn't really get it, you just have to eat stuff and descend to the lowest level, were you had to eat a big thing so you could restart as a different creature or something? I really don't see the big deal about it, and usually I quite like alternative things.

As for interactive buddy, it's good while it lasts. It gets kinda old after setting him on fire 10 times. The rockets are fun, though, and the way he tries to run away from hand grenades after the first time you gave him one is also entertaining.
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Amarth" said:
I tried that flow (oh, sorry, fl0w) thing once... I dodn't really get it, you just have to eat stuff and descend to the lowest level, were you had to eat a big thing so you could restart as a different creature or something? I really don't see the big deal about it, and usually I quite like alternative things.
The deal with it is the simplicity and the ambient muzac and stuffs and how it seems so relaaaaxinzzzzz.....
#
Zombie 17 years ago
I agree. I think flOw is wonderful. ^-^
#
Crazy 17 years ago
But Gamma Bros.?

Eez my favourite flash game evar.
#
Forum » Interactive buddy

Your email:
Your name: