Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Trouble playing Alien (nevermind now)

Trouble playing Alien (nevermind now)

Sherimital 17 years ago
This thread can be deleted now.
#
Grim Reaper 17 years ago
"Sherimital" said:
I would have put this in the Notrium area, but it says that only moderators can post there now
You could've put it in the "Got a question? Ask it here!" thread which is located in the said forum section.
#
E_net4 17 years ago
The answer to the question is:
-Make sure what alien you have to kill (small blue aliens and blue aliens are different).
-At the beginning, you must keep yourself with food to evolve.
#
harwe 17 years ago
isnt this the notrium area?
#
Crazy 17 years ago
Was moved.
#
Sherimital 17 years ago
Thanks for the move, didn't notice that I could reply to that one.

I know that I'm killing the right type of alien (and lots of them. How many must I kill?)... Am I supposed to not kill them before I get to the "kill small blue aliens" phase? Or am I not supposed to kill other things during that stage?
#
Pete 17 years ago
I never played as alien, but Im pretty sure you shouldnt kill too much of the other aliens than those youre supposed to kill so you wont run out of them before you can gain evo from them.
#
E_net4 17 years ago
"Sherimital" said:
Thanks for the move, didn't notice that I could reply to that one.

I know that I'm killing the right type of alien (and lots of them. How many must I kill?)... Am I supposed to not kill them before I get to the "kill small blue aliens" phase? Or am I not supposed to kill other things during that stage?
- At the beginning, get lots of food!
- You will only gain experience if you kill the right kind of alien according to your stage (yes, your jornal must tell you to kill X type of alien).
#
Anarion 17 years ago
"Sherimital" said:
IIRC you have to kill a LOT of them. And No, it doesn't matter if you kill them before you get to that stage, all aliens respawn. (Except the queens of course)
#
Sherimital 17 years ago
Any estimate on a number? More than 50, apparently... I'd check the files, but I'm kind of rusty, and scripts aren't my specialty...
#
Anarion 17 years ago
"Sherimital" said:
Any estimate on a number? More than 50, apparently... I'd check the files, but I'm kind of rusty, and scripts aren't my specialty...
No Idea. just keep killin 'em, you'll get there.
#
D0M0 16 years ago
"Sherimital" said:
This thread can be deleted now.

moderators?
#
Pete 16 years ago
Deleting is not very practised here.
#
D0M0 16 years ago
i see
#
z5151 15 years ago
is a nest just a group of fires or fire wood?
#
Forum » Trouble playing Alien (nevermind now)

Your email:
Your name: