Email: Password:
Forum » About threadmining
  • « previous
  • » next
  • About threadmining

zerocoal 17 years ago
    "harwe" said:
    how the hell do you know him...

i read alot haha, always looking up info on notrium and i saw posts from just about everybody
    #
    Solus Lupus 17 years ago
    Even some of mine from my NOOB days? ops: *In head* Was mageking ever a Noob here? or has he always exsisted?
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "Solus Lupus" said:
    Even some of mine from my NOOB days? ops: *In head* Was mageking ever a Noob here? or has he always exsisted?
    Remember, noob/n00b != newb/newbie.

And IIRC, there has been no n00bishness among us long-standing forumers (at least not at the starters... ).
    #
    zerocoal 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Solus Lupus" said:

And IIRC, there has been no n00bishness among us long-standing forumers (at least not at the starters... ).

its cause you were the makers of the forum standards haha, if you went to some other forum and were new (without anybody knowing you) a few people might call you a newb/noob. just depends if your really as good as you think you are
    #
    Crazy 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Solus Lupus" said:

Yeah, right. My first post was a question about wether or not Ville posts messages about new games he's making...
    #
    Grim Reaper 17 years ago
    "zerocoal" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Solus Lupus" said:

its cause you were the makers of the forum standards haha, if you went to some other forum and were new (without anybody knowing you) a few people might call you a newb/noob. just depends if your really as good as you think you are
    No, the difference between n00b/noob and newb/newbie isn't just a Monkkonen community thing. Here's a link to the PROPER definition: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.spacebattles.com/faq.php?faq=noobs">http://forums.spacebattles.com/faq.php?faq=noobs</a><!-- m -->
    #
    zerocoal 17 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "zerocoal" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "Solus Lupus" said:

No, the difference between n00b/noob and newb/newbie isn't just a Monkkonen community thing. Here's a link to the PROPER definition: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.spacebattles.com/faq.php?faq=noobs">http://forums.spacebattles.com/faq.php?faq=noobs</a><!-- m -->

thanks for the link, im enjoying reading up on all the types of noobs. seeing as i dont play many games online anymore and most of the time i never saw these people im amazed haha, occasionally somebody would do one or two of the things listed but they didnt do it repeatedly in one game
    #
    MageKing17 17 years ago
    "Solus Lupus" said:
    Was mageking ever a Noob here?
    I must unfortunately answer "yes", for I did, in fact, act like a n00b once or twice. Oddly enough, it didn't happen when I first joined, but a little while afterwards. Hopefully I've gotten over it, but try to call me out if you see me do it.
    #
    Zombie 16 years ago
    Ahahahahahaha...

Don't even start with me. Please. ^-^;

I've been good~! See~?!
    #
    Forum » About threadmining
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: