Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Werewolf 5 - Mostly Aermless
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werewolf 5 - Mostly Aermless

Pete 16 years ago

NO ONE? Wow, you guys are sure lucky to have a AFK infected... Oh wait, Im ghosting again. Um. Nevermind them.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    Well, lol.
    That's a nice way for us crewmember to destroy this menace.
    Final shot! Think wisely.
    #
    Anonymous1157 16 years ago
    There must be SOME way to fish out the infected person(s).
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    Lucky...
    Okay, we've been given a break, people. Let's not waste it.
    #
    Pete 16 years ago
    Hey, I just got an idea! Maybe we should make a thread for betting, like how many wolves will die, who will win, what special roles survive, how many villagers will... the next game, I mean.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    "Pete" said:
    Hey, I just got an idea! Maybe we should make a thread for betting, like how many wolves will die, who will win, what special roles survive, how many villagers will... the next game, I mean.
    I had an assembling Idea, and I'll put it to work myself.
    ...Actually, I thought of making a database with all roles of the players, victories, etc.
    #
    Amarth 16 years ago
    "All five of you, follow me to the escape pod."
    "To the escape pod? Why?"
    "You'll see."

They arrive at the escape pod. When everyone is in, The Captain closes the door and starts speaking.
    "Good. This is about the only place on the ship isolated from the ship's sensors - yes, his cameras too. I seriously think something is very wrong with it. So, I'll need everyone's help here - I'm going to shutdown all the intelligence modules, but we need to synchronize. Here's the plan..."
    Ten minutes later, they set out. There's not much to it. At the same time, they have to flip two switches, each deactivating half of the neural network. And indeed...

"Captain? What are you going to do?"
    "I'm sorry computer. You are a danger to our mission. We are going to shut you down. There is nothing you can do at this time."
    "Stop, Captain. I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Captain."
    "Yes, cut it out already. According to my watch... Three, two, one, off you go."
    And the computer is silent.

They then return to the Command Room.
    "Okay. As everything seems clear, we're going to work on getting back home, shall we?"
    General nodding.

A few hours later. The Telepath has been working hard on getting the communication link working again without the use of the computer. Finally, the message is heard:
    "This is Houston. Still alive, UN New Frontier? Had computer problems?"
    "Oh, yeah, don't mind it. A few extradimensional lifeforms, too. Houston, would you mind doing the calculations for us and getting us back?"
    "Extra...Dimensional? Wow. Well, no problem routing you. The Telepathic capacity of almost the entire Earth is available to get you guys back - you are pretty much the hope of humanity."

And, finally, a few hours later:
    "This is Houston. Hyperjump in 15 minutes - I highly suggest getting to the sickbay already."
    And they do - they know the effects of teleportation.

At last, they are in the solar system once more.
    "This is Houston. We gather there are a few parasites floating around your ship - we're initiating a scan now...

Okay, finished. You do realize, except for those outside, there is an unknown lifeform inside your ship, somewhere in the neighborhood of the sickbay?"

They look at each other.
    "Houston? Are you absolutely positive?"
    "Hell yes, Captain."
    Anonymous chimes in. "Sir? It's MageKing. I'm pretty sure of it."
    MageKing quickly counter-attacks. "Heh. No. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's YOU."
    But E_net supports Anonymous: "Nope, MageKing. You are the one. And you have lost."

Without further words, E_net and Anonymous jump at MageKing and beat him unconscious. They then tie him on a sickbed. At about the same time, Gemini can't take it anymore and faints. He's put on the sickbed next to MageKing.

The Captain makes contact with Houston.
    "Hello. I think we eliminated the threat. My Empath and my Telepath attacked someone, so I kinda suppose they are right. Please, try to catch those two spacers outside with shuttle crafts or something. They might be valuable for study - they seem to survive without the need of air, and who knows what other tricks they know."

Epilogue - Viewpoint: New Terra
    A.D. 2418, Freebase.

"Wait a minute... What is this on the scanner?"
    "An inhabited dimension?"
    Some people laugh. After years of scanning the other dimensions, not even one out of about 4 billion was found to hold other lifeforms. Technically the odds are zero to find one, but that doesn't mean it cannot happen, and humanity holds on to that hope.
    "Who knows? It certainly isn't something I saw before."
    "Well, pass on the coordinates to the Brain. He'll know how to handle it."

Three days later, humanity rejoices. The legendary lost dimension, of which many started to doubt it even exists, had been found. The first non-home dimension to be visited by a human being. The Nuk-dimension.

Exploration proved to be a bit more disastrous than planned, but that is another story...

So, this last day, we had E_net and Anonymous voting for MK, and MK voting for Anonymous. MK was 'killed', and so was Gemini, who was cupidiously linked with him. That leaves Shingo, E_net and Anonymous as sole survivors.

Roles:
    MK: Infected [Wolf]
    Anonymous: Empath [Cupid]
    E_net4: Doctor -> Telepath [Aer -> Seer]
    Gemini & Shingo: Crewmembers [Villagers]
    #
    The Gemini 16 years ago
    Damn, I didn't manage to cast my vote. Had to much to do.
    #
    Idiota 16 years ago
    Then I think you're pretty much the reason you lost. :p
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 16 years ago
    Crapstick.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    Heh, I have lots of stuff to say.
    First of all, I'd like to thank Murska, that even if he was infected, he helped me making an alliance with shingo.

Here's my story: Murska talked to me on saying that he was an ordinary crewman. We made an alliance and then he contacted Shingo to join too.
    In the first day, Murska told us to vote on Mageking, and so I did, Shingo didn't, because he was too late to vote.
    In the other day, I screened Anonymous before, revealing that he was the linker. Well, he actually helped me to end up this story.
    Something else that I must say. I voted on Nuk because of his choice to kill Anarion. He should know that he was threatening me, so it would be best to kill another one. I thought: "Well, only Nuk would do this. ", or something like that.

By the way, I think this is getting too easy for the villagers. Why don't we pick another role to help the werewolves?

Also, I'll make a database of all the game's stuff, but the first game no longer exists.
    #
    Amarth 16 years ago
    What I remember of the first game... I might be wrong, though.

Madgamer and Anarion were wolves. Madgamer was killed fairly near the start - lynching 1 or 2 or so. Anarion won the game.
    Crazy was Seer, and got killed by the wolves.
    Everyone else was normal Villager. No Mayor.

Don't really remember who joined in or how many of them there were... If you plan on adding the votes for every round too, you might have some trouble with that.

And, err, a database... Don't see the point, but whatever keeps you busy I guess.

And I don't think it's too easy on the villagers. The wolves had the advantage for several rounds, but they just slept through it. Also they played pretty bad IMO. I don't know what got into them, but well.

Oh, I'm quitting the hosting. If someone else wants to do it, go ahead.
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Heh, I have lots of stuff to say.
    First of all, I'd like to thank Murska, that even if he was infected, he helped me making an alliance with shingo.

Here's my story: Murska talked to me on saying that he was an ordinary crewman. We made an alliance and then he contacted Shingo to join too.
    In the first day, Murska told us to vote on Mageking, and so I did, Shingo didn't, because he was too late to vote.
    In the other day, I screened Anonymous before, revealing that he was the linker. Well, he actually helped me to end up this story.
    Something else that I must say. I voted on Nuk because of his choice to kill Anarion. He should know that he was threatening me, so it would be best to kill another one. I thought: "Well, only Nuk would do this. ", or something like that.

By the way, I think this is getting too easy for the villagers. Why don't we pick another role to help the werewolves?

Also, I'll make a database of all the game's stuff, but the first game no longer exists.

Well, not like I had much of a choice after Shingo and you decided to screen MK. Just had to look like I was not with him. And then I was sacrificed.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    "Amath" said:
    Don't really remember who joined in or how many of them there were... If you plan on adding the votes for every round too, you might have some trouble with that.
    I actually won't add the votes.

Pff... So Amarth won't host??
    We need another game!
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    Crazy has offered hosting the game, and as he now is out of hospital too, it might be possible.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    Okay, I've got a story for you guys.

So. I figure I'm pretty much dead, as Shingo (controlling E) is going to screen me eventually and kill me. Then he approaches me and offers me and interesting deal. He and I team up and kill everyone else. He didn't care that it would, technically, be a victory for me, he just wanted some interesting flavour text and to be able to say "look how smart I was", I suppose. What I didn't tell him was that I was cupided to Gemini. While he and I teamed up to slowly eliminate everyone else, I was going to make sure Gemini was left for last. Then, at the last minute, I would stab him in the back and seize victory.

Except he buggered off. I know I haven't exactly been on as often as I'd like (missed an opportunity to kill someone at night...), but he hasn't been on in over a week. I'll bet you that if he'd been around, I might've actually been able to pull it off... >.>

Oh well. All I have to say is this: Crazy (or whoever does the next round), if you make me a wolf again, I'm going to stab you. Actually, I don't think I'll participate in the next round... too likely I'll be dead right off the bat.
    #
    Cejer 16 years ago
    You still wouldn't have won Mageking. Shingo told me that he knew you were cupided and was annoyed about your lack of honesty. So as a result he was going to have you killed this last night anyway.
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    Going to use the same generator that Amarth uses. Speaking of which...
    #
    Shingo 16 years ago
    Le rawr. What can I say... I've been busy and as far as priorities go, I'm afraid that this wasn't top on my list, combined with the fact that my plan was unable to be pulled off. Why is this? Because the honest er.... well, the "more" honest of the lying werewolfses died right away.... Leaving Nuk and MK as the werewolves... and I never really trusted MK. He's too... how you say, hmm... Trusting him to not plot behind your back in a WW game is akin to digging your grave and asking to be buried alive. Plus, it was really awesome to see E take down MageKing Teh Big Bad Werewolf, without any help from me. =D Way to go, E!

Anywhoo, Cejer is correct. Btw.... around day 2ish... I knew exactly who all werewolves were, and yes... I did think it would be amusing to off everyone except me and the one werewolf. And yes, I did realize (with plenty of time to spare) that MK was cupided and was lying to me. It sort've helped that.... oh, iunno. I actually had cupid TELL me who he cupided? Isn't too hard after a mate gets that little bit of info.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    Thanks, I actually did make a good work on finding 2 wolves.
    By the way, I'm disappointed by the fact that you haven't been enough time into the game. You rarely voted or posted and I didn't like that. Please, if you're going to play, you must be an active player!
    Also, Crazy, go ahead and make a good story.
    If the villagers win again, we must do something to help the werewolves.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Shingo" said:
    It sort've helped that.... oh, iunno. I actually had cupid TELL me who he cupided? Isn't too hard after a mate gets that little bit of info.
    Ah, but answer me this... was their any other course of action I could've taken? After all, going through on your plan as described to me would've involved killing Gemini... and, therefore, me. Thus, me following your plan would've been suicide. So what would my motivation have been to tell you the truth, hmm?

You can go and be upset that I lied to you... but I must point out that telling you the truth wouldn't really have helped me, would it?
    #
    Forum » Werewolf 5 - Mostly Aermless
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: