Email: Password:
Forum » Werewolf ep. 6
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werewolf ep. 6

Murska 16 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "Shingo" said:
    I decided to not be there after the game became hopeless for us to win.
    Are you forgetting the very first game? Murska and I were Werewolves. Murska got killed in what, the second round? Yet I was still able to win it. As I recall the werewolves won the first 3 games did they not?

Tha hell? I wasn't IN the first game, it was Madgamer.

And the fourth game, Grim had an annoyance with me and Pete? If you mean the werewolves, aka MK and Idiota, we were just REALLY lucky, the villagers knew all the roles, but could affect nothing - We just had to try and get Gemini lynched, so we'd get MK and Idiota down, and even after that, just pray to god that Grim would try to kill Pete instead of me. Well, I did talk in chat about how we couldn't win and how "Pete could only protect me" and stuff.
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    Hey. I was wondering the other day.

Why did the goddamn Guardian Angel never message me? Once?

Also, my first exam is tomorrow, after that i'll have time to make up your little story.

And yes, i understand that there were too few wolves. But since there were only 9 players, 3 would have been to many. Besides, i'm pretty sure that the first day sort of evened things out.
    #
    Anarion 16 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    Tha hell? I wasn't IN the first game, it was Madgamer.
    Oh...S**t, sorry, you're right.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    We need another character to help the wolves. They should have won this time, you know.
    Once I suggested an Elite Werewolf, who could kill another villager with a chance of 1 out of 6. We could add him to the game.

I don't disagree with the bananas idea, by the way.
    #
    Anonymous1157 16 years ago
    Actually, we kinda already have one of those. The Crazy War Veteran. Unfortunately, if we flipped what side it goes on, it'd become harder for the Villagers.

... So, either we remove it or have two on either side.
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    Actually, there are loads of different roles around in the internet, many of which are for the wolves, too.
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    The Seal is actually a role designed to control the vigilante. As an example of the variety of roles.

Curiously enough, an alternate name for the Seal is Tooth Fairy.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    O.o Tooth fairy...
    Go ahead and get a good role to help the wolves.
    #
    Shingo 16 years ago
    I'd like to volunteer to host the next WW game.

Setting: World of Starcraft

Roles:

Ghosts == Villagers

Spectre == Seer

Infected Ghosts == Werewolf

Infected Spectre == Devil

Edit: Spectres, as a unit, never existed. They are taken from the planned but never completed Starcraft: Ghost, in which they are an enhanced version of the ghost unit.

Setting: You are small strike team sent to Earth to investigate the post - Brood War events, after Kerrigan's hordes destroyed the UED remainder. Upon landing, your squad was ambushed, your dropcraft destroyed, and with the exception of you, all allied forces destroyed and/or infected.
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    What, exactly, does the Devil do?
    #
    Amarth 16 years ago
    Also, to Earth? What is happening there? A team from the UED that is sent to Korhal or something to investigate, yeah...
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    Indeed. Sending peeps to find Earth... Not an easy job. As you might recall if you've read the story which is a kind of a prologue for the actual game, the main ship's AI somehow "forgot" where Earth and the initial target are.
    #
    Shingo 16 years ago
    If you remember the events of Brood War, you will clearly note that Kerrigan's forces decimate the UED after the entrench themselves at Earth in order to rebuild. Therfore, Kerrigan knows where it is, the UED knows where it is, and unless they've stored that knowledge in "Magic-Town," I'd imagine that someone else could discover said tidbit of information without too much of a struggle. And honestly, does it make a whole crap-ton of difference where the setting takes place? Honestly, that was a quickly thought up little blurb of a story and is definitely going to be subject to change, but instead of focusing on earth Vs. Korhal or Char Vs. AnotherPlace, can I ask if you guys are okay with me doing this?

"Grim Reaper" said:
    What, exactly, does the Devil do?

The Devil is basically a WereWolf Seer, intended to help the WW's locate and murder the special roles of the villagers.

I'm hoping that with the elimination of a few special roles and a slight tweaking of the WW team....

Also, after thinking about it... I just might decide /to/ include the Angel.
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    Ah, right. Excuse my current misinformation. It's been a while since I played through the expansion pack, and my current re-run of the game is somewhere in the original game's Zerg campaign.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    Note that not everyone played World of Warcraft. And I think that Werewolf seer doesn't fit well.
    #
    Grim Reaper 16 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Note that not everyone played World of Warcraft.
    World of STARCRAFT, not World of Warcraft.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    I see, I'll remake the sentence: Not everyone played Starcraft.
    #
    Anarion 16 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Not everyone played Starcraft.
    I pity those poor fools.
    #
    "Anarion" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    I pity those poor fools.
    I'm not a fool.
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    I pity those poor fools.
    I'll be a bit more direct than Anonymous.

FUCK YOU.

Also, it seems that i'm not running against Shingo for position of WW7 GM, since i'm going to be busy with exams pretty much all June and after that i'm moving to the countryside, and there is no intertubes.

I'm not sure how temporary-permanent the situation will be.
    #
    Shingo 16 years ago
    Oh my... D=

I can't help but feel extremely bad for you, Crazy.
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    "Shingo" said:
    Oh my... D=

My arse. You're happy that you get to GM WW7.
    #
    Shingo 16 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    "Shingo" said:
    Oh my... D=

My arse. You're happy that you get to GM WW7.

Quote Pyramids ftw~!

(YOU DON"T SEE ANYTHING)

Continuation of das quote pyramid, yesh?

Anywhoo, yer arse is prolly pimply and disgusting (Burn~! but then, you are a nerd, yes?). Asides from which, yes I do feel bad.
    #
    He can't participate without an internets, and modems are a bit too slow, which means...

WE'LL NEVER HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN!

(Sorry. Just trying to make it seem a bit more dramatic, although I prolly miserably failed yet again.)
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    Huh, ok:

OH MY SOFTWARE! YOU MUST COME BACK!

Now what? Shingo, I'm in for WW7.
    #
    The games are getting too... well... BORING. Nobody does ANYTHING with the thread anymore, there are no conversations to pick out whose who from, and I keep getting PM's saying "I'm special, so kill that one!" or "Tell me what you are or I'll pwn you anyways!".

... So, I won't participate next round. Unless something happens that forces everyone to participate more. Honestly, I won't mind if no one else minds.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    It ain't my fault. You people have been less active to the game.
    #
    The Gemini 16 years ago
    "Shingo" said:
    If you remember the events of Brood War, you will clearly note that Kerrigan's forces decimate the UED after the entrench themselves at Earth in order to rebuild. Therfore, Kerrigan knows where it is, the UED knows where it is, and unless they've stored that knowledge in "Magic-Town," I'd imagine that someone else could discover said tidbit of information without too much of a struggle. And honestly, does it make a whole crap-ton of difference where the setting takes place? Honestly, that was a quickly thought up little blurb of a story and is definitely going to be subject to change, but instead of focusing on earth Vs. Korhal or Char Vs. AnotherPlace, can I ask if you guys are okay with me doing this?

Not that I want any change in your otherwise brilliant idea, but dude. You got it all wrong. The UED sends an expeditionary fleet(and manage to take the terran colonies, the Zerg AND the protoss). However, Kerrigan manage to retake control of the Zerg broods and decimate a large part of the UED fleet. The rest retreats to Earth, however they are annihilated by the Zerg long before they manage to return to the UED homelands and Earth. There's no way in hell the Zerg could successfully invade the UED. Remember, when an expeditionary fleet can take the entire Terran quadrant, then imagine how badass REAL fleets of the UED are.

(I might be overreacting here, but I've never gotten the opportunity to discuss Star Craft before )

However, I DO love your setting, and I truly wish for it to be done.
    #
    Wait, what!? weren't we doing bananas?
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    Well, my original idea was sort of a mafia setting, relying heavily on atmosphere. (even came up with a few nifty tricks for story development and a new nifty role)

But i guess the banana game would have been interesting for a quick intermission to all these "serious" WW-s.

And no, i can't write the ending right now, i'm about to leave again.
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    Well, there's now three settings to choose from. I'll be in, whatever we do.
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    No, there's only one. I won't be around, remember.

Well, two, Shingo can choose to do the banana thing, but i'm not going to allow anyone do Mafia.
    #
    I wanna do bananas. Can we do bananas? I might play next round if we do bananas.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    I don't disagree with doing bananas.
    Gopher it!
    #
    Nuklearni-okurka 16 years ago
    Count with me if bannanas!
    #
    Forum » Werewolf ep. 6
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email: