• « previous
  • » next
  • Geeks, Nerds, Dorks,...

Idiota 16 years ago
    Controversy, that's me!
    #
    Shingo 16 years ago
    Idiota's a pushover. <3

No way he'd have kept it secret if he'd er.... experienced that. Not when he drinks and gets on IRC so much. =P
    #
    Crazy 16 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Crazy" said:
    From the girlfriends I've had so far, I've found that the less intelligent are orally just as pleasing as the intelligent ones, while you can actually hold a conversation with the smarter ones.
    So far i've found 7 possible contexts to that sentence...
    And most of them dirty.
    Well, they range from "Bad choice of words" to "Doesn't matter what she looks like, they never take it up the [censored]."

Yeah, i censored that myself, seeing as how the filter on the forums is rather harsh and the context was rather vulgar...
    #
    Binky 16 years ago
    *Shields his eyes*
    #
    Barebones 16 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    hehe, they usually pick people from the higher levels of society. Studying math qualifies for that I see. xD You'd almost be tempted to say yes and actually play all them fancy ladies. (if they're fancy, that is)

Although I do prefer slightly more intelligent women. From the girlfriends I've had so far, I've found that the less intelligent are orally just as pleasing as the intelligent ones, while you can actually hold a conversation with the smarter ones.

What if the woman you are with is 60 years old?
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    "Barebones" said:
    "Idiota" said:
    hehe, they usually pick people from the higher levels of society. Studying math qualifies for that I see. xD You'd almost be tempted to say yes and actually play all them fancy ladies. (if they're fancy, that is)

Although I do prefer slightly more intelligent women. From the girlfriends I've had so far, I've found that the less intelligent are orally just as pleasing as the intelligent ones, while you can actually hold a conversation with the smarter ones.

What if the woman you are with is 60 years old?
    She wouldn't be young enough to be his girlfriend.
    #
    Idiota 16 years ago
    Ok guys, aren't you just slighty overreacting? x_X I feel that my post was horribly misplaced in this topic. :p
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    "Idiota" said:
    Ok guys, aren't you just slighty overreacting? x_X I feel that my post was horribly misplaced in this topic. :p

It's been placed into the Funny Quotes for you already. So at least now it's in the right place. But why shouldn't we have many funny threads? The downside is, most things that are fun, are also spam.
    #
    Forum » Geeks, Nerds, Dorks,...
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: