Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Back from honeymoon

Back from honeymoon

ville 16 years ago
Hi guys, we're back from Malaysia! Sure was warm over there, way too warm for me. We visited the lovely Langkawi island as well as the capital. The people were very friendly, everyone was saying hello and waving to us, and a lot of Asian tourists wanted to take a picture of us because we must have looked so exotic.
#
Idiota 16 years ago
Welcome back ville and Anne! Good to hear that you had a good time on your honeymoon. And ville, a but of sunlight occasionally won't hurt you at all.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Huh, what to say... ah, Welcome Back!
#
Crazy 16 years ago
Maybe they took so many pictures because you looked like them people from The Matrix?
#
Amarth 16 years ago
"Crazy" said:
Maybe they took so many pictures because you looked like them people from The Matrix?
Because they have sunglasses? I bet they don't have guns or can't dodge bullets. Weak.

Anyway, welcome back. Now get cracking on Cormoon, will ya?
#
Crazy 16 years ago
"Amarth" said:
"Crazy" said:
Because they have sunglasses? I bet they don't have guns or can't dodge bullets. Weak.

Hey, you can't see under their trenchco-- er. Shirts. And it's a still picture, maybe they just finished dodging bullets?

Hell, maybe they're in a crater that was made by bullets being shot at them?
#
The Gemini 16 years ago
Welcome back!
#
Murska 16 years ago
"Crazy" said:
"Amarth" said:
"Crazy" said:

Hey, you can't see under their trenchco-- er. Shirts. And it's a still picture, maybe they just finished dodging bullets?

Hell, maybe they're in a crater that was made by bullets being shot at them?

Besides, dodging bullets is a fun and healthy hobby, it should be practiced more.
#
Amarth 16 years ago
"Murska" said:
Besides, dodging bullets is a fun and healthy hobby, it should be practiced more.
Definitely one that can save your life. Perhaps it should be made mandatory in schools. You know, like self-defense against fresh fruit.
#
Crazy 16 years ago
Yes, most surely. It can, ofcourse be combined with defense from fresh fruit. "Defense From Armed Fresh Fruit That Are Really Just Programs in The Matrix and Thusly Aren't Really Fresh Fruit". DFAFFTARJPiTMaTARFF.

I hear they have it in a school in the US.

Takingthistoofar High, i think it was.
#
Amarth 16 years ago
There is no banana.
#
Idiota 16 years ago
Back on topic please, going completely OT on the first page is a bit too extreme for me...
#
ville 16 years ago
Thanks guys!
Nope, we're not related to the Matrix people.

Anyone else been to Malaysia?
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Hmm... the furthest place I have ever been was in France, so no. Did you use english to talk with them or what?
#
ville 16 years ago
English, the only words of Malay we knew were thank you.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
"ville" said:
And that was...?
#
Idiota 16 years ago
And you know ville, next year you come to the Netherlands to celebrate your first year of marriage.
#
The Gemini 16 years ago
What? Netherlands? Is there anything to see there?
No, come to Norway, and experience the great fjords!
#
Murska 16 years ago
No, stay in Finland and experience the wondrous feeling of not having to use money, time and work to leave it.
#
Anarion 16 years ago
Come and experience an Aussie winter. Honestly, it'll be just like a finnish summer.
#
ville 16 years ago
"E_net4" said:
"ville" said:
And that was...?

Terima Kasih, as I recall.

We already went to the Netherlands, our flight was through there. I must say the airport was weird, every 10 seconds you could hear the announcement "watch your step". Since we had to wait there for a few hours, it was enough to drive us crazy.
#
Idiota 16 years ago
Well, sine 90% of us (Dutch) are retards I can imagine that that they have to repeat the message a lot... :p
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
"Idiota" said:
Well, sine 90% of us (Dutch) are retards I can imagine that that they have to repeat the message a lot... :p
Hmm, odd. The US has a roughly similar percentage of idiots (perhaps a bit higher), yet we don't have that in our airports.

Instead, we point machine guns at college students wearing breadboards with LEDs on them.
#
Amarth 16 years ago
Hmm. We don't have that many idiots. In fact, only a few hundred of them I think. But they're in the government.
#
Anarion 16 years ago
"Amarth" said:
Hmm. We don't have that many idiots. In fact, only a few hundred of them I think. But they're in the government.
Basically the same here. Something about politics must cause the brain to shrivel.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
"Amarth" said:
One of the idiots in here is the minister of education.
#
speedblade 16 years ago
When are you gonna make her post? Make her an account, I think she'd like all us wackos.
#
Crazy 16 years ago
She has an account. Even made a post.

And no, she wouldn't like it here. She's a psychologist, IIRC. AND WE BEND THOSE RULES, MOTHERFUCKER!
#
Amarth 16 years ago
You're just projecting your feelings on others.

See? It still works. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE PSYCHOLOGY!
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
Not Even Scientology can save you from psychology.
#
Forum » Back from honeymoon

Your email:
Your name: