Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Where are you from?

Where are you from?

Bones 11 years ago
I noticed that you people are from all over the world.
I am from Croatia.
Please tell me (us) where are you from?
P.S. Is anyone intelligent enough to tell me in what continent lies Croatia?
(Please, i am curious! )
#
Pete 11 years ago
Europe.

I live in Czech republic, btw.
#
Grim Reaper 11 years ago
Everyone knows where I'm from. Those who don't are silly people.
#
Murska 11 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
Everyone knows where I'm from. Those who don't are silly people.

I'm from the same place.
#
E_net4 11 years ago
"Murska" said:
"Grim Reaper" said:
Everyone knows where I'm from. Those who don't are silly people.

I'm from the same place.
Stop being a bunch of squarepants and say "I'm from Finland."

Well I'm from Portugal.
#
Grim Reaper 11 years ago
"E_net4" said:
Stop being a bunch of squarepants and say "I'm from Finland."
NEVARRR!
#
E_net4 11 years ago
Wow! Quote phailage!
Let me try to fix:
"Grim Reaper" said:
"E_net4" said:
"Murska" said:
I'm from the same place.
Stop being a bunch of squarepants and say "I'm from Finland."
NEVARRR!
#
NeoGangster 11 years ago
Well guess where I'm from...
#
Murska 11 years ago
"NeoGangster" said:
Well guess where I'm from...

I guess "GERMANY"!
#
Grim Reaper 11 years ago
"E_net4" said:
Wow! Quote phailage!
I blaim George W. Bush.

Silly Mr. Monkeyface.
#
Idiota 11 years ago
The Netherlands, and you'd better remember... Also, don't call people monkeyfaces grim, it's not nice!
#
Amarth 11 years ago
"Idiota" said:
Also, don't call people monkeyfaces grim, it's not nice!
What? Mr. Bush isn't a nice person himself! Also, I'm sure he doesn't mind. I think he's gone through worse things.

Anyway, Belgium. Half a year without government and counting.
#
Madgamer 11 years ago
South Korea.

Our younger sibling is quite trigger happy, so don't catapult whales on us.
#
Bones 11 years ago
Damn!
But...
What is the capital city?
And Grim, you are from s silly little planet called Earth...
#
Murska 11 years ago
"Madgamer" said:
South Korea.

Our younger sibling is quite trigger happy, so don't catapult whales on us.


The promised land of Starcraft?
#
Crazy 11 years ago
"Pete" said:
Europe.

I live in Czech republic, btw.

Ironically enough, it's not Europe. It's Eurasia.
#
Pete 11 years ago
"Crazy" said:
"Pete" said:
Europe.

I live in Czech republic, btw.

Ironically enough, it's not Europe. It's Eurasia.

You sure? I could have sworn...

Oh well, I was never good at anything geography-related.
#
Crazy 11 years ago
Hehe. I'm just nitpicking. The Czech republic IS in Europe. But Europe isn't a continent. Europe and Asia make a contient, which is Eurasia.
#
Bones 11 years ago
Crazy is right...
Europe and Asia... Euro-Asia... EURO(pe) - ASIA...
#
Grim Reaper 11 years ago
"Bones" said:
Crazy is right...
Europe and Asia... Euro-Asia... EURO(pe) - ASIA...
Not Euro-Asia, just Eurasia.
#
E_net4 11 years ago
"Eurasia" sounds like "eraser"...
#
Grim Reaper 11 years ago
"E_net4" said:
"Eurasia" sounds like "eraser"...
That's because you're pronouncing it wrong. "Eurasia" is pronounced a bit like "your-ay-zah", while "eraser" is pronounced more like "ee-ray-sir".
#
The Gemini 11 years ago
"Crazy" said:
Hehe. I'm just nitpicking. The Czech republic IS in Europe. But Europe isn't a continent. Europe and Asia make a contient, which is Eurasia.
Well, in cultural terms, Europe is a continent, if not an island, compared to the rest of Eurasia. I guess you all know that already anyway...
#
Crazy 11 years ago
Yes, but if someone says "continent" without any specification or context, he or she most probably means the geographical sense.

The continents were Eurasia, N.- America, S.- America, Africa, Australia and Antarctica.

However, there were those other things that were Europe, Asia, America, Australia and Oceania, Africa and Antarctica that affirm more to the cultural sense of things, though Antarctica really isn't much of a cultural space.
#
E_net4 11 years ago
"Grim Reaper" said:
"E_net4" said:
"Eurasia" sounds like "eraser"...
That's because you're pronouncing it wrong. "Eurasia" is pronounced a bit like "your-ay-zah", while "eraser" is pronounced more like "ee-ray-sir".
Actually, they sound SIMILAR, not just equal.

Anyways, shall Eurasia be erased?
#
Idiota 11 years ago
Still, Europe is the cultural centre of the world! >.>

We got clogs ya know?
#
Bones 11 years ago

Do you all know that we spent the last 10 posts discussing about Euroasia?
And Grim, yes i have spelled it wrong...
#
MageKing17 11 years ago
American, here. The blue-state kind, not the fundamentalist neo-conservative evangelical kind.
#
Idiota 11 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
The blue-state kind, not the fundamentalist neo-conservative evangelical kind.

Amen
#
Anarion 11 years ago
Australia. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!











Look there --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
#
E_net4 11 years ago
Yes, Australia is really far from here. In fact, it's opposite to Portugal.
#
Narvius 11 years ago
Germany. But at the moment I live in Poland.
#
Nuklearni-okurka 11 years ago
Europe, Czech Republic.
#
Forum » Where are you from?

Post Reply


Your email:
Your name: