Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Need mod info

Need mod info

Master1742 16 years ago
Ok, so theres like 10+ to 50+ pages in some of the mod discussions here and I dont have time to go through all of them so I was wondering if theres a website where all the mods are "updated" and not out of date with bad links and such where you can download the mods for notrium and play them and so on, i also find that the mods are updated sometimes but then 25+ pages get added on and you cant find it its to many forum post to go through. So please if everyone could post there mod/link/website to download the notrium mods from it would be a blast, thanks
#
Aegis 16 years ago
Look at my sig.

The go to <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.monkkonen.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=622&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=622&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15</a><!-- l --> and look at Anonymous1157's post.
Then go to <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.monkkonen.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1689&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=210">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1689&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=210</a><!-- l -->
Then go to <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.monkkonen.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1997">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1997</a><!-- l -->

There's a whole bunch more which I can't be bothered listing
#
Crazy 16 years ago
Basically, there really aren't any finished mods at all, except Impalpable Eidolon, which sucks, and Werivar, which is not a total conversion (but still the best mod around).

Ofcourse, there's Qmod, but nowadays that's referred to as "vanilla".
#
Master1742 16 years ago
thx, theres just tooooo many post to go through you know
#
Master1742 16 years ago
it says after download of first file my download capp has been reached...

from anonymous's link
#
Crazy 16 years ago
Ouch. You'll probably have to see Anonymous about that, but i don't know when he might be around.
#
Aegis 16 years ago
"Crazy" said:

What is Qmod? What is vanilla?
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
"Aegis" said:
"Crazy" said:

What is Qmod? What is vanilla?
"Vanilla" refers to the default, unmodified Notrium. "Qmod" was a mod made by Quanrian back in the days of... 1.1, I believe. It added Ville Corp, IIRC, as well as some other things. It was incorporated into the main game with version 1.2 (assuming my original rememberance of 1.1 for the introduction of Qmod was correct).
#
Master1742 16 years ago
for all modders who read this Please make your download link UPDAGED! and post it here if its not listed in anonyms's post "sorry for spelling" if you can use something other than fileshare it would be great! I can only download 1 file off off fileshare like a day so it gets pretty hectic.
#
harwe 16 years ago
Updaged?
its in my sig... no one ever cares to look....... i always have to tell em..... and their always TOO LAZY to look through obvious posts......
#
Forum » Need mod info

Your email:
Your name: