Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Merry Christmas
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Merry Christmas

Bones 16 years ago
    Me got very drunk for Christmas with my mates...
    I sounded alot like this:
    Jingle beers, jingle beers, jingle in my throat *burp*
    Whee, look! A flying pink goat... Whee, hy goat... Whee...
    The next morning I couldn't stand...
    #
    Murska 16 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Idiota" said:
    MageKing17 must have gotten a nice dose of speed that he didn't mention to us it seems... :p
    I'm just high off the feeling of being able to take my used-to-be-total-crap computer and run Portal at maximum settings with a decent framerate, and Half-Life 2 at almost maximum settings. All I need now is Garry's Mod and I'll be one happy camper.

Don't forget the Oblivion.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Idiota" said:
    MageKing17 must have gotten a nice dose of speed that he didn't mention to us it seems... :p
    I'm just high off the feeling of being able to take my used-to-be-total-crap computer and run Portal at maximum settings with a decent framerate, and Half-Life 2 at almost maximum settings. All I need now is Garry's Mod and I'll be one happy camper.
    Don't forget the Oblivion.
    I hadn't tried Oblivion at that point.

Also, I <3 Garry's Mod.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Idiota" said:
    What is the GFX card? I'm going to receive an nVidia GeForce 8500GT soon.
    And yeah, Garry's mod's great. Make sure you get the wire mod too.
    #
    MageKing17 16 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    What is the GFX card?
    Radeon HD 2600 Pro.
    #
    E_net4 16 years ago
    Okie. I got my GFX card just a few days ago, and its power is quite appreciating.
    I can run HL2 at 60FPS with all recommended options and play Portal and TF2 with a satisfying speed.
    I assume you will be able to have more quality than this.
    #
    Forum » Merry Christmas
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: