Register
Email: Password:
Forum » HOLY CRAP DARTH VADER AND YODA IN SOUL CALIBUR IV

HOLY CRAP DARTH VADER AND YODA IN SOUL CALIBUR IV

MageKing17 16 years ago
IT'S TRUE.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amZkgI_pXas">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amZkgI_pXas</a><!-- m -->

DISCUSS.

(NO, I CAN'T STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS, I'M TOO WHACKED OUT BY THAT TRAILER.)
#
Nuklearni-okurka 16 years ago
I'll get flamed for this but... Wtf is Soul Calibur?
#
E_net4 16 years ago
"Nuklearni-okurka" said:
It sounds like a game to me.
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
"Nuklearni-okurka" said:
Soul Calibur is the second game in the Soul series by Namco (first game was Soul Edge). All future games in the series got the Soul Calibur moniker, so Soul Calibur IV is actually the fifth game in the series. The games are fighting games whose plot revolves around two legendary swords (Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, representing Evil and Good, respectively). The games take place sometime in the 1600's, so as you can imagine, the appearance of Darth Vader and Yoda is somewhat surprising.
#
Anarion 16 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
The games take place sometime in the 1600's, so as you can imagine, the appearance of Darth Vader and Yoda is somewhat surprising.
But rather cool nevertheless.
#
Nuklearni-okurka 16 years ago
Heh.
#
Idiota 16 years ago
Cool? Nah. They just took 2 Star Wars characters horribly out of context and are hoping it'll sell.
#
E_net4 16 years ago
Ha.
What if they actually ARE special characters? Many fighting games have special characters.
#
The Gemini 16 years ago
"Idiota" said:
Cool? Nah. They just took 2 Star Wars characters horribly out of context and are hoping it'll sell.
It IS a good business idea though.
#
MageKing17 16 years ago
"The Gemini" said:
"Idiota" said:
It IS a good business idea though.
I don't know whether it's a good idea or not, but I must agree it's a good business idea. When my friend heard Darth Vader was going to be on the PS3 version, he immediately went, "Yes!" The only think that prevented him from leaping into the air was probably the table he was sitting at.
#
Pete 16 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
The appearance of Darth Vader and Yoda is somewhat surprising.
Technically possible though. I mean, Star Wars DID happen in a galaxy far,far away and a long, long time ago(So I dont remember it exactly. Big deal.).
#
Shingo 16 years ago
Except for the fact that Link would beat either of their arses into submission and you damn well know it. Triforce > Force. (Until you get into the "Expanded Universe" star wars books, in which case Luke has "Plot Immunity" and therefore beats the living shit out of ANYTHING)
#
Forum » HOLY CRAP DARTH VADER AND YODA IN SOUL CALIBUR IV

Your email:
Your name: