Register
Email: Password:
Forum » BarkBlast334's Dune 2000 Mod

BarkBlast334's Dune 2000 Mod

roytheboytoo 15 years ago
I am making a mod for Notrium.

======================================================================================================================================

Dune 2000

======================================================================================================================================

It is set in the Dune universe. There will be a few playable great houses. At the moment there are 3. 2 are playable. These 2 are House Faraduth(Entirely fictional and entirely creature6.bmp(look it up)), and house Atreides. The other isn't playable, house harkonnen, well not yet anyways.

The mod is going well.
22 items,
'Bout 14 creatures like worms infantry trikes freighters and harvesters.
2 Playable races.
10 areas
7 usable weapons, can't remember exact
Ammo usage
6 bars(food, water, energy, waste product, clip, armor)
4 types of minons (Faraduth: Faraduth Guard(not controllable yet, because of their nature), Faraduth Soldier(Most of them are controllable, 6 out of about 10 to be exact, Atreides+Harkonnen: Light Infantry and Trikes)))
A quicksand terrain that kills you and is hard to see
5 Music Tracks

Thats how well. Its pretty good and it is not going to die!!!
I give credits to ZexLR8er, MageKing17, NOSboi, UberWaffe, Whoever made opposing force. Sorry, cant remember you name...

I am posting screenies and the beta of the mod so far with all above included (31mb), and also a beta without the music so as to be smaller for those without broadband like me.(6.49mb) Change of plans. I will upload screenies and mod later today, plus 2 new areas, harkonnen playable, a new creature, and a new weapon.
#
Murska 15 years ago
Sounds interesting. I've got Dune2000, and sometimes even play it.
#
JDIZZLE 15 years ago
I love Dune 2000, best game on ps1 ever! Where can i download this mod?
#
DRL 14 years ago
[...]Its pretty good and it is not going to die!!![...]
We all hope that you can keep your word .
#
Pete 14 years ago
"DRL" said:
[...]Its pretty good and it is not going to die!!![...]
We all hope that you can keep your word .
Well the post is over a year old.
#
anruca 14 years ago
I hope the guy dint die from a heart attack or got hit by a car!
It woud be good to see this mod, it may be very big fun
#
DRL 14 years ago
"anruca" said:
I hope the guy dint die from a heart attack or got hit by a car!
It woud be good to see this mod, it may be very big fun
Same as you .
*Goes and plays being Sherlock Holmes after in chase of mod maker* ( )

|EDIT|: However, as Pete said, the mod is unreleased, and the maker disappeared long time ago;
so there is little chance of him showing up .
#
anruca 14 years ago
maybe he got amnesia? ... the human mind, makes you wonder doesnt it?
#
DRL 14 years ago
That is a possibility. Or he might have been abducted by Aliens -- You can not work in your mod if you are lightyears away from your home planet .
#
anruca 14 years ago
He might make a deal... "hey i will do test's freely if you let me work on my mod" then they just need to get in the internet.
#
Bladekill1298 8 years ago
GIVE ME THE DOWNLOAD LINK
#
Vasea (guest) 3 years ago
Well, download OpenRA, it is a free RTS game with a Dune2000 mod that can play also the original campaign if you have the original files. But it can work in skirmish mode without problems if you don't have the original.
#
Forum » BarkBlast334's Dune 2000 Mod

Your email:
Your name: