Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Stargate mod

Stargate mod

JDIZZLE 15 years ago
If any of you have seen the show it involves exploring other worlds and fighting bad guys. I am planning on creating the game with a function address system and some form of squad combat which both seem easily do-able but i'm sure hold surprises. Any suggestion for weapons, items, races/characters, missions, graphics or just SG1/SGA talk is cool and i plan on finishing this mod within 5 weeks, but will probably tweak/add on till i'm sick of the show and game.
#
Aegis 15 years ago
Sounds very good. I especially like the whole other worlds bit. You'll probably have to do tonnes of work if you plan on finishing in 5 weeks, though.
#
Idiota 15 years ago
Sounds very doable as well, once you figure out how you can make one portal connect to several, or maybe even harder, how you make several portals connect to one. But the idea is good, just picking some random human weapons and some Goa'uld (That's how they were called right? >.< weapons will do just fine I guess.
#
JDIZZLE 15 years ago
I will use a special inventory system for selecting where you are going to be transported to. I also have a few ideas for missions but i'm afraid poor squad control abilities might make the game frustrating.

Edit: I've decided atleast for now you'll be by yourself with no teammates, this might change later though. I'v made three weapons, a Jaffa staff weapon for a Jaffa, a P90 for the human, and a Wraith stunner for the Wraith. I plan on making the human missions first and then possibly opening up wraith/jaffa canpaigns. Anyone willing to generously donate a stargate texture or a Dial Home Device/DHD(controls stargate) would be credited and thanked. I will be updating this forum consistently and keep anyone interested(ha not many yet) informed on any milestones i reach or even see on the horizon. And I hope once the (Beta?/Alpha?) comes out i will see some more interest and support. Thank you,
JDIZZLE!
#
JDIZZLE 15 years ago
Bad news! I have decided to push the deadline back 2 weeks so i can work on training mod before diving headfirst into a more sophisticated mod. With 2 days off of school for jewish holidays i am more than confident that i will complete both and that quality in Stargate mod will not suffer! ha, i love getting dramatic.
#
Forum » Stargate mod

Your email:
Your name: