Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Catastrophic Chatroom Collapse

Catastrophic Chatroom Collapse

MageKing17 15 years ago
So, I'll make this quick, because I really need to be in bed right now.

The #MonkkonenChat channel just got de-registered. I'm not sure why, but since #MonkkonenRP and #MonkkonenWW haven't been, and Idiota's nickname no longer seems to be registered, Idiota's nick must have timed out without a successor. At any rate, I quickly re-registered the channel, but I don't have time to go through a full-blown restoration. Zombie, I've added you to the access list at level 10, set you as successor, and set the founder password to what it used to be (I really hope you remember/have your old macro). I'll try to see what I can do in the morning. Right now, I've got to go.
#
Crazy 15 years ago
First!
#
Amarth 15 years ago
Err. While we don't have auto-voice, -m would be kinda cool...
#
MageKing17 15 years ago
"Amarth" said:
Err. While we don't have auto-voice, -m would be kinda cool...
I removed the -m, Grim seems to have put it back. If I'm on the chatroom, I voice and add people to the access list. If Grim's on, PM him about it.

EDIT: Got Ville back... again. Let's hope we hang on to him this time.
#
Idiota 15 years ago
Damnit, has it been that long? :/ Sorry guys, my schedule kinda exploded this month and I really don't have time for the chatroom atm. I expect that things won't settle down until mid April or so. I'm making you founder of the channel while I'm gone MK, so we won't have to worry about another de-reg.
#
Grim Reaper 15 years ago
The +m is because of trojan-infected whatsits joining channels, spouting something about some piece of malware disguised as an actual applimacation, and then leaving. Moderation at least makes them STFU. >
#
Forum » Catastrophic Chatroom Collapse

Your email:
Your name: