Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Any strategies???(wazzal 2 mod)

Any strategies???(wazzal 2 mod)

exiled 14 years ago
Does anyone have any way to get through the first bit of wazzal 2??? I've been doing it since yesterday and I've died around 30-50 times, compared to making it to the planet twice...(power outage problem yesterday, never saved)I want to do this without cheating as to where there is no challenge left in the game.Any help?
#
ZeXLR8er 14 years ago
"exiled" said:
Does anyone have any way to get through the first bit of wazzal 2??? I've been doing it since yesterday and I've died around 30-50 times, compared to making it to the planet twice...(power outage problem yesterday, never saved)I want to do this without cheating as to where there is no challenge left in the game.Any help?

It's difficult because it's buggy. The way creatures respawn in Notrium means that they multiply rapidly, totally unbalancing the mod. There's nothing I can do except get rid of the re-spawning. As I have some free time over the next few weeks, I might do just that, so watch the Wazzal II mod thread for updates. I'm not sure that I'll be able to add too much more content, but at least if it's playable it'll be a bit improvement.
#
Forum » Any strategies???(wazzal 2 mod)

Your email:
Your name: