Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Ville's birthday!

Ville's birthday!

Amarth 14 years ago
According to the forum software anyway, and computers are never wrong, so... Happy birthday Ville!

Now if anyone wants to join in some silliness for this most glorious day, PM me, I have a little idea...
#
E_net4 14 years ago
Hey, happy birthday Ville!
#
NeoGangster 14 years ago
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Ville
Happy Birthday to you
#
Zankman 14 years ago
Happy Birthday Ville!
#
MageKing17 14 years ago
Congratulations, Ville. If I'd known your birthday was coming up, I might have made a little something. Or I might not have. We'll never know now, will we?
#
Narvius 14 years ago
Happy birthday!
#
Murska 14 years ago
Congratulations for another year of misery and drudgery(and hopefully other stuff too) being past you. Let the next year bring less misery and drudgery(And hopefully more of that other stuff)!
#
Idiota 14 years ago
Yes, happy birthday indeed Ville. Thank god for quick-witted forumers who would never let this event slip us by. :p
#
Grim Reaper 14 years ago
Happiest of birthdays!
#
Pete 14 years ago
Oh goddammit how did I miss this.

Happy birthday from me, as well, if kidna late.
#
E_net4 14 years ago
"Pete" said:
Oh goddammit how did I miss this.

Happy birthday from me, as well, if kidna late.
Ville should be really happy for having a 3-day long birthday.
#
NeoGangster 14 years ago
"E_net4" said:
Ville should be really happy for having a 3-day long birthday.
that's like a 5 day weekend :O
#
ville 14 years ago
Thanks everybody! I really did have a 5 day weekend, so I only got here now. It was the midsummer holidays here in Finland and I spent it with family.

I turned 26, and Saara turned 7 months old. She's learning a lot and too fast, I'm having hard time keeping up with her with my day work and the new game. We think her first word is mother, because she keeps repeating it whenever she's distressed. I don't know whether she means please help, or go away dad, get mom here.
#
speedblade 14 years ago
Mother in English or...?
#
Grim Reaper 14 years ago
"speedblade" said:
Mother in English or...?
Fairly certain he meant the Finnish word for Mother (or probably the more-or-less universal "mama", albeit perhaps "mamma" would be closer to the actual phonetics).
#
ville 14 years ago
Mother in Finnish, Ă„iti. Though I could swear she said isi today, which would be me!
#
Joshua 14 years ago
Hahaha. Wow--I missed this one. Happy Birthday, anyway, my man.
#
Forum » Ville's birthday!

Your email:
Your name: