Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Driftmoon subforum
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Driftmoon subforum

ville 8 years ago
    Vitri (guest) said:
    Thank u ville. I already solved that puzzle by my self. But now I stuck in labirinth puzzle that has many switch. Can u help me? Thank u so much.
    Is it this one?
    #
    Vitri (guest) 8 years ago
    Ya that's right thank u so much. I really love this game.
    #
    BURNITALL (guest) 6 years ago
    FML how do I get past the razzin frazzin Sliding puzzle with the paper flowers and the hot coals and the block of ice in the frozen port?????? I have slid that DAMN thing every possible way- How do I destroy the blasted ice and flowers???
    #
    BURNITALL (guest) 6 years ago
    Oh- no destruction- just misleading info distracting from the point- get to the ore. *twitch*

ANYWAYS- Now how does one get the zapeel? I have the cage- but can't figure out how to set it up to trap the eel. Grr.
    #
    ville 6 years ago
    Here's how:
    You have to drag stuff on to the holes where the eel lives. Once they're blocked, the eel will stay put, and you can catch it in the cage.
    #
    Baritha (guest) 5 years ago
    I just wanted to stop over here and say thank you for making such a fun little game. It's been a joy to play over the last few days and I wish I had discovered this game a few years ago.
    #
    ville 5 years ago
    Thank you!
    #
    Kelvin (guest) 5 years ago
    Dear Mr. and Mr. Mönkkönen,
    just a little response about your lovely little work of Driftmoon.
    I got the game from the great gog.com as a special offer (otherwise I probably would have missed ist). Now I know, it was much underpriced. After finishing this nice game, I wan't you to know that I'm really impressed of it, mainly developed from just two heads!
    The generally design, graphics, sound, gameplay, story and particulary the dialogs, that made me more than one time laughing out loud, all that was really fine. And I didn't have any bugs. I could tell you about so many details that delight me, but I guess you love it more than I do, so you know them anyway.

Finally I left the world of Driftmoon with a little melancholy, such as leaving a beloved friend for a long time, or forever. Its more I could say about many other games I played, or books I read, including some of the most popular.

So thank you very much and always good luck and good hands for all your things.

Z. Kelvin from Germany
    #
    ville 5 years ago
    Thanks for the kind words Kelvin! We're eagerly waiting to replay Driftmoon ourselves, just need some time to forget most of it first.
    #
    Ailsa Richardson (guest) 5 years ago
    Thank you so much for this charming and delightful game. It is easy to see the love and devotion that has gone into your creation of the fascinating world.

I haven't been able to finish it as I keep dying as I try to find the prisoner - 50 health potions is not enough for my character to survive in the "hot" cells whilst waiting for each door to open

However thank you again.
    #
    ville 5 years ago
    I'm glad to hear you liked the game! You can actually avoid the hot cells mostly if you time yourself, it's a sort of puzzle. A video walkthrough might help there.
    #
    DarS91 4 years ago
    Good morning. Tried to install mods on driftmoon and got: "installation error. click to retry" on every mod i tried. Some help please? Steam version.
    Edited 4 years ago
    #
    ville 4 years ago
    The installation is simply opening a zip file to a folder in your user profile, so it's probably failing that. Most likely cause is a full disk.
    #
    Forum » Driftmoon subforum
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: