Forum » Mourning Of great men/women/family

Mourning Of great men/women/family

shadowfire123 14 years ago
alright but ville are you from WA???
#
Anarion 14 years ago
"shadowfire123" said:
alright but ville are you from WA???
Which WA? Washington? Western Australia? WA state in Burma? Wa city in Ghana? Where?

And FYI Ville is from Finland.
#
Western australia casue i'm the one left in my family my parents and brothers died in a car crash the other day happened on sunday and fortunately i was with my grandma otherwise I wouldn't have met all you nice guys nother idea too how about detonated explosives???
#
my entire family x my grandma
#
Idiota 14 years ago
Care to elaborate what this thread is for?

From what I understand your grandmother has died. My condolences.
#
Zankman 14 years ago
Also not so sure, but yeah, my condolences. Every loss is a great loss. (Did I write that correctly?)
#
Anonymous1157 14 years ago
Apparently, as he posted in the thread on Driftmoon, everyone BUT his grandmother just died in a car crash.

... HOLY CRAP.

This is either quite a trolling, or just about the worst thing that can happen to anyone has just happened. I feel really sorry for you, honestly.
#
ville 14 years ago
I moved some of the posts from Driftmoon forum here.
#
Anarion 14 years ago
My condolences shadowfire123.

Was this reported in the Australian news? I don't remember hearing anything about such a terrible crash.
#
E_net4 14 years ago
I think you placed some unnecessary posts here, Ville. I was confused for a moment.

OnTopic: I am trully touched by your loss. Feel free to call this place your Internet home. Plus, meet us on IRC.
#
Fyi not lieing and it was'nt in the news because we have a family tradition to keep things like that within the family so it wasn't on the news and this topic is where you can post who you think is great whether it be man women or family K?
#
Forum » Mourning Of great men/women/family

Your email:
Your name: