Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Insane Mod
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Insane Mod

SmokNiszczyciel 14 years ago
    Hey, im back to Notrium and i want to finish mod i wanted to do but i forgot to save Notrium before format PC -_- so i have to start all over again It will be main forum for this mod - every info about mod/talks will be here O=
    First:
    Yay i finally fixed my problem with Notrium world map!!!!!!! I modded Notrium Mod Viever a little and... IT WORKS GREAT NOW! [please dont ask for my NMV cause im not author so i cant give it to u O= {it will be illegal}]

>>>Second<<<:
    Im very confused - i have too many ideas for mod, atm i have been "making more expansions for Werivar mod {thanks to UberWaffe for his great expansion}" and i modded it a little, so im making it big mod Help me making this mod by giving me ur ideas! Tell me what i should add to mod like weapons/armors/maps/submissions etc, tell me everything and ill choose best ideas!

>>>Third<<<:
    I have problems with graphics, no1 want to help me so they look very primitive... If u can help me with graphics, please tell me and ill give u "primitive graphics" to make them not primitive like: my coal ore mine looks ... very 2d :/ Its just jpg i took from ... and added it to mod :/ Ill give u example: [ this is very alpha version of my mod so dont look at objects like trees on sand I will edit it later after my bad problem with graphics :/ This isnt my only graphs problem - i have many primitive graphics... And im bad at making it... So please help me and ppls will see u in credits

>>>4th<<<:
    My english isnt good enough so imagine how mod will look :/ I need beta tester who will understand my english and make it look correct, u will have one of best places in credits

Heres some info about mod:
    2 worlds - one world will be like RuneScape [lol? - this means it will be VERY OLD earth] and Notrium
    many weapons - little knifed, big swords, bows, magic, psionic,big gunz, advanced guns, VERY BIG GUNS [like weapons for space ships], VERY VERY BIG GUNS [planet defences - oooh it will be VERY VERY VERY BIG GUNS ]
    many enemies - from little scorpions and rats to battleships, destroyer of worlds and even bigger and harder enemies!
    many versions - ill keep patching it and upgrading if i can
    very big world map - from little building - planet - space - galaxy - universe - underworld
    over 2k items - oh yes!
    i can make it experience [lvls]/skills [u gain them by training] or just like Notrium - no skills, no lvls
    a lot blueprints - from hoverbike - tank - little spaceships - big spaceships - battleships - "Star of Death" blueprint!
    planets - oh yes, u can travel in space
    building ur own nations, warring other nations, world wars, galaxy wars, universe wars!
    researching for new weapons,vehicles,everything! [ill try]
    and much more, ofc u can tell me ur ideas!
    #
    Endymion 14 years ago
    Those graphics don't seem as bad as I excepted to all they need is transparency. Just change it to .png and make background transparent.
    More blueprint like stuff sounds nice as long as they fit in nicely and are properly balanced.
    What do you mean by 2 worlds? How will you travel between them and why would you go from one world to another?
    How will very big world map and 2 worlds fit together? It sounds rather hard to do both.
    Why do you want to make so many weapons, items and areas? While adding new things is nice and all more isn't always better.

I think you should stick to improving werivar instead of changing it to something totally different, which medieval earth and planet travel sounds like, or make a totally new mod from scratch.
    Also I believe that since Dorten was kind enough to release the source of NMV it wouldn't be illegal to distribute modifications of it.
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    1st Yeah, it won't be illegal, methinks. It wasn't some closed and shareware, etc. Improvements are welcome.
    2nd This does confuse when you have too many ideas. But you should have ONE. Central one. Write it down and let everyone here know what it should look like. Then you'll automatically understand whether you need this or that. After a bit of thought you'll be able to define what areas you should make, also if to make some innovative stuff or make gameplay Notrium-style etc.
    Before I just now used a search button for it, I had some "Resident Evil" mod in mind. But as I can see such topic have already been raised. So never mind
    3rd Endymion said.
    4th I'm not sure about how good my English is . I'd like to help, but currently I'm going on a business trip for 2 weeks. After that I may be able to do it.
    #
    Ah u will understand and i forgot to say: please Ville to make notrium multiplayer!

Too many ideas isnt bad, 2 worlds - each big, many weapons etc is really good cause for example: u have 10 races so u can play notrium for few months, not for 1day like default notrium!

Spare my ideas? No sorry, i wont do it cause some1 can "steal" my mod :/

Expansion of werivar mod? Its BIG expansion, u didnt understand

Wanna help me with translating... 2 weeks... im starting mod from TODAY so sorry but it wont help me if i release it after 2 weeks :/

Graphics.. like i said: im very bad at graphics and i didnt understand many things u said like "background" [yes i know what it means in my language] :/ And the graphics looks bad cause i "dont know" how to remove rest of it [background from mine {i want only rocks, no other background}] so u see :/

Big map? Thats not problem its fixable if u know something about modding u should know if thats no problem ...

Travelling between worlds? Yes i know - i forgot to say u:
    There can be few ways to travel between worlds:
    1. Time machine [stupid...]
    2. Gate to 2nd world
    3. Space travelling
    4. Building warp to 2nd world {it will be very deep in game}

U said something about resident evil... U want me add some zombiez and nemesis? Adding some places from RE? Or maybe changing notrium to RE 6?

Hmm i heard something about blueprints... Yes there will be many blueprints - u will be able to research them or find alien's blueprints OR fight aliens to get their technology and mix them with human technology {UFO: Aftermath}

Yes, there will be many ideas from other games.

There will be many vehicles and space ships, u dont need to travel in space to finish game...

Im still learning and fixing UberWaffe's Werivar mod, he had a lot bugs in it, and sorry i wont release "unbugged" version of his mod without his premission
    #
    Aw shit i really dont know how to make good graphics... :/ Take a look: i tried to edit that:

I used diffrent rocks ...
    #
    I stop modding till some1 help me with graphics -_-

@edit
    I fixed problem, but ill still need some1 who will edit graphics for me, i can teach u how do it etc. ofc u will appear in credits
    #
    Endymion 14 years ago
    regarding UberWaffes permission he has said
    "UberWaffe" said:
    Yes, I had all that planned but as I said I dropped the mod. I also said that anyone can do with it whatever they want, as long as they give me credit for what I did. You are welcome to add all those things.
    So as long as you give him credit for things he did you can release an unbugged version of it.

What program do you use to make graphics? You should use something that supports transparency like Paint.NET or Gimp... I guess most programs except paint would do.

So your main idea seems to be to increase length of Notrium without very clear ideas on how to do it.
    Two worlds thing can be quite interesting if you make them different enough but not unrelated to each other. One quite easy and common but good way would be to make it would be to make parallel sort of surreal dark version of planet Notrium like in Metroid Prime 2 or Zelda Link to the Past. That way you wont have to waste so much time making up new areas and can focus on more important things like differences between the two worlds and also that way you can connect them to each other much more easily.

Expansion and total conversion are 2 different things. Also IMHO many small well made expansions would be better than one BIG.
    Did I understand correctly that you plan to have this huge mod even close to done within 2 weeks instead of few months? Or were you talking about alpha release?
    Also if I were you I wouldn't worry so much about someone stealing your ideas well of course I don't really know what stealable ideas you have since you haven't really told any real good and original ones that you're so afraid of being stolen.
    #
    Atm im still working and playing on UW's mod, i just got almost pwnt by 6 dire reapers at time - i was travelling in ship cementary with my reaper alien [i modded him, as queen she born new aliens and u can make new queens {but its little harder than with first queen}] and 6 dire reapers at time attacked me...

Yes there will be 2 diffrent mods

2 weeks - alpha release

If its true, i can share my unbugged version of UW's mod {i didnt edit credits cause im lazy for it}

Yes im using GIMP 2

I said, i fixed my problem with graphics but to release alpha version faster ill need some1 who will help me with graphics [making/editing]

Im still learning UW's mod and Ville's default mod, if i want make good mod i must know a lot about modding {more than u think} and im still looking at diffrences between their mods cause less problems = faster release

Notrium is very easy moddable game, thanks to Ville for making it easy to mod cause ppls that dont wanna write a game for year can "make it" in notrium in only month!

Like i said mod will be big and there will be really many things to do

I just learnt new thing about modding - UW didnt work much on his mod and its... good, many things to do, after human maybe ill play as android, so imagine mod 4x bigger than UW's mod O.o... U will need about week to learn how to play my mod!

Im still waiting for ur ideas, every idea help me with modding.

If u help me with my mod - ofc u will appear in credits! The more u help me, better place in credits u get

Ill repeat: my english is bad and i need some1 to help me translating it

There will be a lot areas, big and small ...

@edit
    2009 2:23 am <<<<< its 00:24 for me {12:24 am}, so Ville sleepz now [i think so]
    #
    Endymion 14 years ago
    You might want to also check out Nocture17s Werivar Expansion and ideas in its thread(althoug it is 26 pages). It stayed quite nicely true to the core gameplay of Notrium.
    One idea wold be making alien start out lot weaker and also make her able to store acid that would be used for some of her abilities... ugh I'll just quote myself and nocture from long ago:
    "Nocture17" said:
    "Endymion" said:
    Something similar to devouring(and better ) could be achieved by making storing of your own acid possible which then could be combined with meat to make more nutritious meal. This acid could also probably be used for making your royal jelly(Naturally acid spit would also use it and maybe lethal bite too). Though I'm not sure what you should need to get and store the acid maybe fat or food and energy.
    I love this idea to pieces. I'm rewriting the Scavenger and Stowaway abilities it's such an awesome idea. This works beautifully, it saves having to use more than one hotkey for Devour, it works with every single tier of alien (each race. including the new ones, will enjoy five or six tiers. Small, Medium, Dire, Grand, Great, and Queen. though Grand and Great may be the same tier, I lack my notes on this computer as always), allowing "digestion time". Any extra Devours would replace the old and serve as markers, allowing consuming the resultant meal of each alien race to have different effects as you increase in level and potency. Devour would never serve as immediate health regain, but the player could keep a reserve of meals which, though not much, would have a weight, preventing stacks of 100+.
    Acid would be weightless, but perhaps with a cap of around fifty, and generated once per second by scripts (many scripts concerning the player refuse to work while combining, which may stop acid production whilst "digesting". Upgraded Devour at higher levels would allow for more acid to be stored, and higher benefits, in a much more subtle way than suddenly being able to consume elephant size aliens to gain 1000 health.

For the Stowaway, different devoured aliens could be used for producing new eggs of each race, again preventing the need for a hundred buttons on one ability, and controlling availability, whilst having to produce acid would make rapid-fire spit an easily balanced addition to her arsenal, provide a thematic reason for her ability to produce multiple species (but not her own, which isn't around to eat), and would be able to convert any of the meals
    For the Scavenger, different alien meals could serve as nutrition, or as ammunition for things like venom or flame weapons, which gives the Scavenger a purpose for alien corpses which otherwise would have had no use beyond decoration.

Devour could be given much earlier to both races, since it would be much better balanced thanks to the new time aspect, and would not be exponentially better with each higher tier of alien, discarding the need to "level" the ability. Acid combined with a larger alien would simply provide more "meals" (though I'll perhaps have to come up with a slightly less nauseating term than "soup"), which would individually have the same effects as a smaller alien, only more of it, at the expense of more time digesting.
    Sadly he stopped working on his mod soon after that so my brilliant idea was never realized

I suppose I could help with translating to proper english even if I'm not native speaker.
    #
    Thank you, im still training my modding skills at Werivar mod, updates for his mod:

-Added 2 new factory programs - you can make now 100 sniper bullets easier!, cheaper to make self-powered food and ether generator, U CAN MAKE ANTI-GRAVITY DEVICES NOW [oh yes that was really annoying so i added this option]
    -Added new area: Abandoned base - its big abandoned base by marines, that wasnt military base, there are some items like long metal rods, laser pistol, refinery, SPAWNERS: reaper,blue alien,small blue alien,brown alien,dire reaper,plant [THEY ARE CLOSED IN THEIR 4 WALLS {NESTS} where they have to spawn] - u can use it in a lot ways like: killing them for food/for food for ur small aliens/to make items from their hides and much more. Theres also some swamp in north-west corner of base, its good for all races but theres blue alien queen with little guards. Added 3 dire reaper spawns - NOW NO PROBLEMS WITH ALIENS!
    -Battlefieldh yes, big battlefield - a lot blood, explosions and more! Its in Abandoned base [area] at south of base, there are 5 sides: marines,aliens,insectoids,plants and robots! Its hard to stay alive in this place, but if u leave them to let them kill themselves, u will gain a lot usefull items! There are side bosses like: horrid insectiods, missile robot, queen plant, queen blue/brown alien, elite marine sniper, battledroid {actually hes in marine side but he should be in robot side}
    -Fixed ur pet queen: now if hes queen, and if u give her reaper corpse, she will born new alien {small blue alien {pet}} and her fighter. You can feed small blue alien {pet} and make next queen
    -And some more things!
    -I also added some new items but i forgot which

Im still training my modding at his mod, so ill make more expansions. I already make mods very fast, making base took me only 20 minutes.
    Its still alpha but there are no problems with mod.

@edit
    Abandoned base is very hard to claim, but if u will use ur brain it will be very easy I added "some things" that will make it easier to claim if u know how to use them
    There are many secrets in Abandoned base [area] but ill leave them for u
    #
    Can some1 please make me red tree graphic?
    @edit
    Nvm

@edit2
    I just found little problem: i want to make something like that:
    You find red tree bla bla bla, you get red seeds from it and u want to plant it, you plant seeds and u have to wait 10 minutes till it grow [10 minutes in real life] and after it grow u can do XXXXXXX with it
    So how can i make that? I have problem with time
    #
    Next edit for Werivar mod:
    -Added new area: Jungle
    -Added new object: Tree of life:
    Its big red tree, its rarest tree [only 1 left]... You can find something really cool in this tree, its special abilites will help u a lot in ur further game! But wait, its not healthy! Save this tree and use it's special abilites.
    -Now you can plant trees!
    -New items: red tree leaf and seed
    -Updated abandoned base

This is alpha version, not tested yet, and i wont tell you about this... strange tree You will have a lot fun by working in this tree.

@edit
    Anyone want test it?
    #
    Next update for Werivar mod:

-Added new creatures: Red Alien, Pet red alien
    -Added new weapons: Secret weapon , lies near crashed ufo
    -Added new object: Crashed ufo, its placed random on notrium, it can be everywhere
    -And some more things that i forgot again -_-

@edit
    Something crashed with red alien egg :/
    #
    I think about editing races, what should i edit?
    #
    Endymion 14 years ago
    You know it is recommended that you edit your previous post if more than a day hasn't passed and no one else has posted.

ideas of racial changes for alien:
    1. You could add an extra phase to the beginning of alien evolution where she has no claws at all (or very weak ones) and has to just stay alive for awhile until phase 1 where she'd get weak claws. you'd get "normal" claws around phase 3-5.
    2. Swap Normal Night Vision from phase 2 rewards with Motion Sensing Near from phase 3 and move Night Vision Strong to phase 6 and Motion Sensing Far to phase 7 and Killer Claws and Motion Sensing Distant to phase 8.
    #
    1. Sounds good but it wont change anything :/
    2. Umm same as first
    3. Same as second
    :/
    Atm im playing my mod and i just enter battlefield with my pet alien dire and... BOOM... Progress:
    -Entering battlefield-
    Plants failed first but not from my hand, robots died from my hand then i was walking around with pulse beacon and shooting and... everything attacked me! I didnt see how i died I think that marines r OPed :/
    In my next update im planning:
    -Vehicles
    -Areas
    -Weapons
    -Edit races
    -And maybe more
    -Ofc ill add new items and objects
    -Maybe more allies?
    -I must add more blueprints like battledroid MK2 or tank or tower... hmmm...
    -I should add option to build ur own buildings
    #
    Endymion 14 years ago
    What do you mean wouldn't change anything? It would be much more balanced!!! Alien starts off way too strong she's so strong that it's boring and the order she gains abilities would better if she gained abilities in less straightforward manner since currently you get one ability max it out and then start getting another instead of developing all abilities in more natural and balanced manner. When I play as alien I barely ever notice is it night or day since you max out night vision so early I'd much rather get some other abilities before I max it.

Also fat system from werivar expansion would be neat as an additional requirement for aliens leveling as long as it has limits on amounts that can be stored and other adjustments.

And what do red aliens do? Do bigger ones emit fire? Do they explode when they die? Where do they live? Tree planting and such sound so interesting that I'd be quite eager to test stuff. (now that my tremulous map is almost done.)
    #
    "Endymion" said:
    What do you mean wouldn't change anything? It would be much more balanced!!! Alien starts off way too strong she's so strong that it's boring and the order she gains abilities would better if she gained abilities in less straightforward manner since currently you get one ability max it out and then start getting another instead of developing all abilities in more natural and balanced manner. When I play as alien I barely ever notice is it night or day since you max out night vision so early I'd much rather get some other abilities before I max it.

Also fat system from werivar expansion would be neat as an additional requirement for aliens leveling as long as it has limits on amounts that can be stored and other adjustments.

And what do red aliens do? Do bigger ones emit fire? Do they explode when they die? Where do they live? Tree planting and such sound so interesting that I'd be quite eager to test stuff. (now that my tremulous map is almost done.)

1. Alien: at Werivar mod she isnt so good, and at my expansions she really sucks She will die before she move... Now this is problem: shes too weak. Im gonna balance EVERYthing cause werivar is OPed Human is really weak, he has not enough armor - always one sniper can kill him, same with plants :/ I will make more armors and there must be way to give him more health and balance races ...

2. Fat system: i dont understand

3. Red aliens? They have 2x more health than blue aliens, ur pet red alien have 2x more health than every blue alien pet [atm red alien is maxed to "dire" level]. Red aliens [ais]: If they hit u, they give x [amount they hit u] to every friendly creature near them [100 pixels], its same with pet.
    They live in Jungle. Ur idea with "the bigger emits fire" is nice, maybe ill add it to game.
    4.Tree planting isnt the only thing u can do... U can build about 40% things now.
    5. Do u have MSN? If u want test it...
    #
    Endymion 14 years ago
    1. Instead of balancing things to suit werivar shouldn't you balance the things that were added to werivar that made it overpowered in the first place. For example do snipers add anything meaningful to the game? If not might as well remove them or make them be some special onetime challenge in some specific area like missile base is.

2. If you play Werivar Expansion as Scavenger you'll understand

3. Sounds kind of interesting but I'm not sure how well will they fit in with the rest of aliens but I guess they'll do fine now that I think about it. I just for some reason had this horrible image of aliens of all colors running around happily. (Sort of like in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s Oblivion Lost mod which added mutant cats to the game which didn't at all fit in causing dogs, boars and cats running around in circles hunting each other breaking the atmosphere totally)

4. That sounds sort of abusable but as long as you can't go absolutely crazy with them it sounds nice.

5. No. Can't you just upload it somewhere?
    #
    If its possible to send PM on this forum,yes
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    "SmokNiszczyciel" said:
    You find red tree bla bla bla, you get red seeds from it and u want to plant it, you plant seeds and u have to wait 10 minutes till it grow [10 minutes in real life] and after it grow u can do XXXXXXX with it
    Er-r... WHAT? With a tree?! LOL.
    "Endymion" said:
    When I play as alien I barely ever notice is it night or day since you max out night vision so early I'd much rather get some other abilities before I max it.
    TRUE. That linearness suxx. But IMHO, alien was originally the most boring character. Difficulty is... mm... arguable - melee fighting is not very cool in N, so I notice that now that I've speedtested all races, I see alien as the slowest (and thus - as the worst :/).
    "Endymion" said:
    Fat. Am I the only one who doesn't like how it sounds?
    "SmokNiszczyciel" said:
    Do u have MSN?
    Do you mean MSN Messenger?

The reason I asked you about your plans on this mod is quite simple. So that everything fits it nicely, all the contributors must have the same, clear vision of the project. This goes to everything - games, mods, and all...
    However, since you tell us nothing , here are some of my [random] ideas.

1. 2 worlds
    a) if you don't need the second one to walk through, then what's the point? Gaining munch-keen overpower? This is (IMHO) the main question and needs to be answered before proceeding onward with making the 2nd world
    b) space trips - create spaceship texture, way to go. Quite banal, alas...
    c) time machine - why stupid? This may show, for example, life species evolution (like your red aliens and trees), additional story backbone, place for getting new items, ...
    d) gate to 2nd world - hello, Driftmoon . Just for that I wouldn't make it so. But it's up to you to think it over
    e) building warp to 2nd world - I don't quite clearly get how this is different from the gate to 2nd world
    f) inborn or achievable natural ability to swap between worlds [EDIT: at any time, or almost any time](like in Soul Reaver where the 2nd, astral plane, was always dark, creepy, with other monster types and all surroundings recognizable but twisted, changed in some weird way, allowing to go where the real world was unpassable)

2. Armor.
    a) oginal armor thing in N isn't quite good. I can remember it always had fixed value in Werivar Exp., that made android same as human after he used it for the 1st time. Lame. I can remember someone wrote about it, here:
    "OthobRithol" said:
    I figured out how to incrementally increase armor (yeah, I missed that little note in bars.dat where it said that altering the temp bar or the armor bar effects the actual value) so The Android will now be able to upgrade his armor directly.
    However, I'm missing actual code snippet...
    b) right now major changes in it looks like this: in default you could wear the armor via inventory (I prefer setting quick key in items.dat) and constantly drain your energy, forgetting to take it off after battle punished you with lame energy loss. In Werivar, it takes no energy, so you can use it infinitely. So now the question rises about how does a Power Armor function without power . I'd like it drain energy only when hit, and maybe the more punch more energy drain
    c) theme reference. What is your mod's world, exactly? Future, past, both? Maybe different usable armor in different time periods in case of using 1.c)

3. Weapons, balance. As you've said, you wanna balance everything out. And weapons are quite a question for it.
    a) melee vs ranged. This is always so hard . Right now you'll need to decide, firmly and right away, will you include both melee and ranged attacks as main ones in the mod?
    b) If yes, there are 2 questions:
    b) I) How to make them worth a while, not like someone with Starsword vs Dire Reaper in Werivar Exp.?
    b) II) How to make decent graphics for it? The way how Starsword worked in Werivar Exp. looks awful, sorry to say it...
    c) If not, everything is plain and simple . Maybe some straight restrictions for 2 different worlds, like hi-tech doesn't work in the 2nd or something, see for yourself

P.S. I'm back!
    P.P.S. Sorry for XLP (eXtra Long Posts)
    #
    Hey, sorry for that long but my computer was damaged [burnt main disc and graphic card]... I had to stop modding
    Well, i need to know if its worth to continue modding... So, who want me release demo of my mod? [min 2 ppls must say yes {atm demo but if more than 2 ppls will want my mod ill be modding all time i can}]
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    Burning, burning!!!
    That's sad. OK, I wanna see it anyways. Right now I'm stuck in one of scripting aspects in N, so I don't mind testing other stuff
    #
    So u want demo of my mod? [~150mb]
    @edit
    THIS IS ALPHA VERSION that IM TESTING BY MYSELF so it will be better if some1 else test it...
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    Upload it here or ... anywhere.
    #
    Heh, ok lemme fix some bugs and add SOME more things
    And i forgot to tell u:
    fuck i cant launch GIMP at my fcking fixed computer!
    @edit
    Aw sry, it will work but i have to reinstall it
    @edit2
    Ok now im really pwnt... I CANT OPEN NMV!!!!! Ill have to wait 2 months for new computer -_-
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    This reminds me of the bomb defuse sequence in Deus Ex 1.
    Jock:
    - JC, it's a BOMB!
    JC:
    - A BOMB!!

You CAN'T OPEN NMV . Why? What does it say? [BTW, it only wants to launch from Notrium folder for me]
    #
    Before i give u screen ill say: i cant connect with microsoft.com and download everything i need and idk how to fix it

@edit
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://img704.imageshack.us/i/errornn.png/">http://img704.imageshack.us/i/errornn.png/</a><!-- m -->
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    0.83c - my last version of NMV is 0.2. Is it that one you've changed? Did you try original version? Also, did you change any hardware in your computer after last build? Is it in .NET?

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding clearly what it says - something that the prog didn't find needed initial data or smth... Am I right? I just don't know what to think as it's the first time I see NMV 0.83c launched...

[ADDED] I've been wondering how could you accumulate 150 MB this far? My Notrium folder with everything (original + mods) weighs around 140 MB.
    #
    0.83c - my last version of NMV is 0.2. Is it that one you've changed? Did you try original version? Also, did you change any hardware in your computer after last build? Is it in .NET?

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding clearly what it says - something that the prog didn't find needed initial data or smth... Am I right? I just don't know what to think as it's the first time I see NMV 0.83c launched...

[ADDED] I've been wondering how could you accumulate 150 MB this far? My Notrium folder with everything (original + mods) weighs around 140 MB.

Yes its this 1 i changed. No i didnt and i know it wont work. I dont have .net framework cause i cant connect with microsoft to download it, i already told u.

My 'fixed' computer sucks too much now Its worse than before fix so i have to stop modding for ~2 months till i get new computer
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    I didn't know Microsoft restricts .NET framework distibution from other sites than legal MS ones. Maybe try smth like this: http://www.filehippo.com/download_dotnet_framework_3/ or who knows
    #
    It doesnt work
    <<i didnt see this 1
    anwser:
    ah, its just very big mod I hope it didnt get damaged !!! :O
    #
    I got new computer and i lost my notrium folder.. All mods lost... I dont think if any1 really wants me release this mod so i dont know if its worth working again on it...
    #
    Venom31 14 years ago
    That's sad. I think I'm gonna backup my Notrium folder just in case... Everyone's losing it so frequently nowadays...
    #
    Narvius 14 years ago
    That just now totally didn't sound sarcastic. *snicker*
    #
    Forum » Insane Mod
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: