Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Crazy made a Zero Punctuation

Crazy made a Zero Punctuation

Crazy 14 years ago
Well, not THE Zero Punctuation, but something a bit similar as an American Literature assignment.

I thought it was pretty bad but Anon typed a bunch of "XD"-s, so i dunno. Maybe i've just heard the jokes so many times they're not funny anymore or maybe Anon was being polite.

Do note that Anon said the levels were a bit fuxxorzsd (the intro and outro music parts being substantially louder), which i noticed less. I'd like to think i went back and normalized it proper, but the outro starts right at the loudest part of the themesong, so don't be too surprised.

Anyway, here it is.
#
Anonymous1157 14 years ago
... Well, thanks. Don't I look like an angel.

I honestly did find the jokes funny. Also, you failed to mention how awesome I thought your accent was. I only see one real problem with the video: the title of the video has no connection with Internet subculture as compared to political... things, so it's sitting among a bunch of taped news reports in the "Related Videos" section. There is no way to get from that video to a real ZP, and the other way around probably holds too.

Edit: You seem to have tried fixing what wasn't broken. Now your voice is muffled!
#
Crazy 14 years ago
... Well, thanks. Don't I look like an angel.
Well, you did give me support and i showed this here though i first though i wouldn't and you made proper constructive criticism, so yeah, you sort of do.

As to the title - i can't figure out anything else to name it. The book is not very well known (doesn't even have a wikipedia entry), and besides putting "review" in the end and adding numerous tags...

As to fixing things that were not broken - i had to play the video in the classroom using speakers and the difference in levels was somewhat of a problem. However, when i made the speech louder, the high-pitched whistle thingy at about 8000-10 000 Hz - which was only a slight problem before - went into the territory of ear-rape.
#
MageKing17 14 years ago
It was amusing (when I could hear what was being said... I can't turn up the volume here). I think I've heard of the series... either that, or something with a similar premise. I'd have to look things up to see which, and I'm too lazy for that. I agree that your accent is fun to listen to. However, you sounded really bored; not the greatest thing to motivate one to finish the video (I did anyway, but still).
#
Crazy 14 years ago
What.

You've "maybe heard" of Zero Punctuation?! It's only, like, the most awesome series ever.

As to sounding bored, i was going or a whole "dejectedly humorous" thing, which didn't work out all that well because i'm not used to speaking in Estonian, much less in English. Meaning, i was considerably more emotional than I wanted to be and than I usually am.

It was kinda fun to make, i might make more if i feel like it. Probably not.
#
NeoGangster 14 years ago
First time I heard of this book, but I liked the review, maybe because I could turn up the volume xD

"Anonymous1157" said:
... There is no way to get from that video to a real ZP, and the other way around probably holds too...
You my friend seem to have never noticed that youtube is watching you. It's easy to get a connection to a specific video, you just need to have opened crazy's video, then type something like Zero Punctuation into the search bar, then click the ZP video, and youtube will think that the video is related.
#
Anonymous1157 14 years ago
It took me a moment to realize what you were saying, just out of the nature of what you were saying. Does it really resolve related videos like that? That's awesome!
#
MageKing17 14 years ago
"MageKing17" said:
I think I've heard of the series... either that, or something with a similar premise. I'd have to look things up to see which, and I'm too lazy for that.
"Crazy" said:
What.

You've "maybe heard" of Zero Punctuation?!
You, sir, have forgotten what your video was about... a book series. Which I may have heard of. Hence why I said, "I think I've heard of the series." Yeesh.
#
Crazy 14 years ago
Ah yes. These things, i forget.
#
Forum » Crazy made a Zero Punctuation

Your email:
Your name: