Forum » Where the hell do you get...
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Where the hell do you get...

Reapex 13 years ago
    ...the/a Tazor Stun Gun>
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    You didn't really need to create a new topic. Simply post in the questions thread next time.

As for the answer, I'd tell you to keep searching at the ancient ruins. There is a stone structure in there.

And yes, you can only get one tazor gun.
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    Two in Werivar. You won't get a journal message the second time though, so you may not know it until you see it in your inventory some time later
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    "Narvius" said:
    Two in Werivar. You won't get a journal message the second time though, so you may not know it until you see it in your inventory some time later
    Well that is curious. I don't recall the existance of another one. And I've played a lot of Werivar.
    #
    Reapex 13 years ago
    I'm playing on Werviar, if that makes any difference.
    #
    Venom31 13 years ago
    For finding at least one of them, no
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Well that is curious. I don't recall the existance of another one. And I've played a lot of Werivar.
    East Hive, one of the rocks adjacent to the upper boundary of the lava river...
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    "Narvius" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    East Hive, one of the rocks adjacent to the upper boundary of the lava river...
    That probably explains it. Do you really think UberWaffe put that on purpose? He probably just placed a stone-with-tazor, assuming it was an ordinary rock.
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    Well, I'm pretty sure that's impossible - are they even the same object class? :>
    I guess it's on purpose, 'cause, you know, you cannot disassemble the warp drill made from the tazor.
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    "Narvius" said:
    Well, I'm pretty sure that's impossible - are they even the same object class? :>
    I guess it's on purpose, 'cause, you know, you cannot disassemble the warp drill made from the tazor.
    I still find the tazor quite useless after you get the warp drill.
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    Owned me xD
    #
    MageKing17 13 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "Narvius" said:
    Perhaps there's another item combination involving the taser or something.
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    "Narvius" said:
    Perhaps there's another item combination involving the taser or something.
    Only for making the warp gun, which is part of the warp drill gun itself.
    #
    DarkWolf 13 years ago
    Whilst we're at it, can anyone PLEASE tell me how to make a power suit. I've been trying non-stop for days now and I can't find the right combination.
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    There's a sticky thread with item combinations. Power Armor's listed there.
    But for your convenience: Force Field Generator + Motion Detector
    #
    DarkWolf 13 years ago
    Nonono, it's from the Werivar mod. It's a Power Suit, the one that regenerates energy slowly and is a heavy armor.
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    Reinforce it with a blue alien, then try an energy cell.
    #
    DarkWolf 13 years ago
    Energy cell? What's that exactly?
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    Don't tell me you've never seen an energy cell.
    There's even one in the tutorial!
    You know, the stuff you make laser guns from.
    #
    DarkWolf 13 years ago
    "Narvius" said:
    Don't tell me you've never seen an energy cell.
    There's even one in the tutorial!
    You know, the stuff you make laser guns from.
    You mean Energy unit? (Fuel converter+Fuel cell)
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    Oh, a mistake on my part, then. Yes.
    #
    DarkWolf 13 years ago
    Nope, Enhenched power armor does not combine with an Energy Unit.
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    Have you tried combining with an energy reactor? It's an upgrade for the android, but I sense it can be used to upgrade the armor.
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    Also, probably Power Crystals.
    #
    Anonymous1157 13 years ago
    I've never managed to upgrade that thing past adding the alien hide, so I don't think you can. I rarely used it anyhow because I need the enviro suit more. (I think that was what it was called...)
    #
    DarkWolf 13 years ago
    Meh, I've given up on it. I've started a new game as an android and made my way to the shipyard cemetary (yay items!). However, I can't seem to figure out any upgrades for the Android. I've already completed my nanite swarm so it repairs me, and I remember my human character having specific items for androids (which I can't find anymore), but I still can't figure out any combination or upgrade.

Is there any item list available, or does anyone know certain upgrades and their combinations?
    #
    Anonymous1157 13 years ago
    Strangely enough, I don't think anyone has ever asked about the Android. It was rebalanced after v1.2, and after that, nobody played it anymore.
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    I'm pretty sure there's a battery extension thing that, well, extends your battery. It's a long metal rod + De/Magnetizer.
    This extension can then further be combined with a energy unit and a computer unit for a Small Energy Reactor (which increases your energy regen, and after a few ones will be enough to nullify the energy drain).

Then there are the power and endurance upgrades:
    Robot Wreckage + Powered Accelerator + Long Metal Rod + Computer Unit = Strenght Upgrade (carrying capacity)
    Robot Wreckage + Blue Alien Corpse + Long Metal Rod + Computer Unit = Endurance Unit (hp + hp regen)

Both of these require the upgraded Nanite Swarm in order to be used.

Your pummel can be upgraded with a brown alien mother claw.

The ultimate upgrade:
    12 Computer Units
    12 Powered Accelerators
    24 Robot Wreckages
    24 Blue Alien Corpses
    10 Power Prism Crystals
    10 Replicator Cells
    Then use a a power prism crystal.

(yes, I just spend ~20 minutes looking through item.dat.)
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    (which increases your energy regen, and after a few ones will be enough to nullify the energy drain)
    Totally not just a few.

And if you're so worried about getting new items, you can open the source files of the mod and look for it.

Your pummel can be upgraded with a brown alien mother claw.
    Note that brown alien claws only exist in the Werivar Expansion.

(yes, I just spend ~20 minutes looking through item.dat.)
    I actually managed to figure it out in-game. You will not want more than 2 upgrades.

The Android in Werivar can be quite powerful. And it can use as many items as the human. As soon as you can surpass the energy drain, the human becomes obsolete.
    #
    ShiftyIIs 13 years ago
    "Narvius" said:

I like the way you sc*w the spoiler tag and just go with ...size 1 font? <3 XD
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    "ShiftyIIs" said:
    "Narvius" said:

I like the way you sc*w the spoiler tag and just go with ...size 1 font? <3 XD
    FYI there is no spoiler tag. And you don't have to censor yourself.
    #
    MageKing17 13 years ago
    We do spoilers the old-fashioned way... with colour tags.
    #
    Lexus 13 years ago
    Where do you get a force field generator? I'm a complete newbie, found notrium a day ago... ops:
    #
    Venom31 13 years ago
    There are lots of them in the Mining Fields. If you don't find this area near your starting location, you'll have to walk beyond the Hive area (which may be troublesome from the very start of the game, so consider getting the Force Field Generator later on when you get acquainted better).
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    They're actually easier to find in the missile base, the desert with the two planetary robots. After that, the instructions given are clear.
    #
    Forum » Where the hell do you get...
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: