Email: Password:
Forum » Werewolf 8 - The Experiment
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werewolf 8 - The Experiment

E_net4 13 years ago
    "Narvius" said:
    The dragon. With my bare hands.
    You're an idiot, aren't you? Or, shall I say, the Village Idiot?

Don't take it seriously, pl0x. :>
    #
    Murska 13 years ago
    All right, assuming we have no Cupid counterclaims...

Narvius and Anarion are VI and Wolf.

We lynch a CWV, who kills one of the two. Then if we miss, we lynch the last one tomorrow.

6 players. 4 after today, 3 after tonight, 2 Townies against 1 Wolf, this is the worst-case.

So... You can lynch me or Vacuus. I propose Vacuus for selfishness' sake.

Maybe a contest or something?

(Lynch Vacuus)
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    And here we are, gentlemen. This is the final showdown. Two Jedis and one goal: a fight for victory and survival.
    In case no one understood Murska's (spelled it right, heh) explanation, allow me to introduce myself: I am the real Telepath.
    Vacuus was my first scan. He publicly announced his role some moments after I PMed him. About any other roles I don't know, for I was unlucky at the point of scanning dead people.

Anyway, the three of us are letting you play a game: vote on either Vacuus or Murska. And let the most voted choose.
    #
    Murska 13 years ago
    I challenge you, Vacuus!

To a game of...

Super! Special! AWESOME! Insult Lightsaber Duel Guitar Awesome Battle Thing! With yo momma!

And give a big hand to Murska on the stage!

Yo Mama so poor at spellin', her blood must be typ'-o!
    #
    Narvius 13 years ago
    Suicide. Now.

I am the village idiot. I give up. To think that you almost lynched me at day one...
    CVW lynching was mostly my idea, I think. So that's pretty much the same as declaring suicide outright :>
    #
    Murska 13 years ago
    "Narvius" said:
    Suicide. Now.

I am the village idiot. I give up. To think that you almost lynched me at day one...
    CVW lynching was mostly my idea, I think. So that's pretty much the same as declaring suicide outright :>

Aw come on. Don't you want to watch teh awesome Jedi-duel?

What about this: The 'winner' of the Jedi Duel kills you, and then we lynch the Wolf tomorrow? The game's over anyway, but I want it to end in awesome.
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    "Narvius" said:
    Suicide. Now.

Aw, you ruined the fun!

But ok, we're 100% free from delays now. I place my lynch vote to the Absorber of the infected: Anarion

Meanwhile, enjoy this game if you want. Who knows, I could use some laughs.
    #
    Murska 13 years ago
    Spoilsports. All of you. I won't switch vote.
    #
    Zankman 13 years ago
    D'awww, I didn't get to CUPID'D anyone. :C

LYNCH ANARION.

EDIT: Fix'd.
    #
    Murska 13 years ago
    Can't we lynch Vacuus or me and have the 'winner' kill Anarion? Pweeeeeeease?

I mean, we've won but I'd like an awesome ending for the game. And all my work for the contest, too...

I'm gonna lynch Vacuus so bad, his mama gonna GRUE the day he was born!
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    Ok, let's make this awesome. Because ties are fun, I vote to lynch Murska.
    #
    Vacuus 13 years ago
    Screw awesome, I happen to like Grue's. Let's go for a tie instead so I can use my mayoring powers.

Lynch Anarion.
    #
    Anarion 13 years ago
    No-one believes me. But I don't blame them.

Lynch Zankman.
    #
    MageKing17 13 years ago
    Just making Narvius's suicide official and announcing that he was indeed the Maniac/Village Idiot.
    #
    Anarion 13 years ago
    Zankman is lying about being the cupid.

Just felt I should mention that.
    #
    Vacuus 13 years ago
    Wait. so you're the cupid? Thought you said you were a villager?

Doesn't matter either way, if we kill you and you're the cupid we'll just off Zankman next round
    #
    Anarion 13 years ago
    "Vacuus" said:
    Wait. so you're the cupid? Thought you said you were a villager?
    No, I'm not the cupid. Confused yet?

Edit: Consider this. If I am the infected as you claim, then why am I suddenly being so obvious about it? Until I started this absolutely no-one suspected anything of me. If I really was the infected staying silent would have been much wiser.
    #
    Vacuus 13 years ago
    No, staying silent would have been pointless as Zankman would have come forwards as the cupid (true or not) and you would have been our next target.

Either way, you're gonna die now. I do apologise if you are indeed not infected but it's not like we have a choice.
    #
    Anarion 13 years ago
    "Vacuus" said:
    Either way, you're gonna die now. I do apologise if you are indeed not infected but it's not like we have a choice.
    Well, you could always lynch Zankman instead.
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "Vacuus" said:
    No, because you cannot possibly be just a villager. Also, who cares. Our victory is inevitable, and you won't be part of it.
    Since the party is over, I vote to lynch Anarion. And now we have 3 votes, including the tie-breaker. What're you going to do now? Suicide? Sure, go ahead. Make yourself feel as stupid as the rest of those who gouged their own eyeballs.

Hmm, also, if you're not the cupid and Zankman isn't, then we have a paradox. Enough of your senseless words.
    #
    Anarion 13 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    "Vacuus" said:
    No, because you cannot possibly be just a villager. Also, who cares. Our victory is inevitable, and you won't be part of it.
    Since the party is over, I vote to lynch Anarion. And now we have 3 votes, including the tie-breaker. What're you going to do now? Suicide? Sure, go ahead. Make yourself feel as stupid as the rest of those who gouged their own eyeballs.

Hmm, also, if you're not the cupid and Zankman isn't, then we have a paradox. Enough of your senseless words.
    Well, I tried. I have no intention of suiciding so close to the end of the game. So go ahead, lynch me, you'l see soon enough I was telling the truth from the beginning.
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    No reverse psychology now!
    #
    Zankman 13 years ago
    Unless someone has the ability to change my "role PM" on the very start of the game, yeah, I'm the cupid. -.-

Lynch him already.
    #
    Anarion 13 years ago
    "Zankman" said:
    Unless someone has the ability to change my "role PM" on the very start of the game, yeah, I'm the cupid. -.-

Lynch him already.
    Give it up Zankman. As soon as they lynch me they'll realise that you're the last infected.
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    Are you thinking what I'm thinking? There really is a fight between Zankman and Anarion here.
    #
    Zankman 13 years ago
    Don't phase me brah; Don't phase me.

Oh, is little Mr. Anarion sore that he is the infected? :3

Huff-puff, tough luck. Goodbye fool!
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    Time's running out, people!
    #
    Anarion 13 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    So? In case you haven't noticed everyones pretty much made their decision already.
    #
    MageKing17 13 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    So? In case you haven't noticed everyones pretty much made their decision already.
    But there's still, like 20 hours left before daytime ends. Why can't you people keep your discussions going until the end like before?
    #
    Anarion 13 years ago
    Well if I thought I had any chance of changing everyone's mind I'd continue, but it seems everyone has decided I'm the infected.

......and they're wrong.
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    ......and they're wrong.
    Those comments are simply being put up against you, you know?
    #
    Anarion 13 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    ......and they're wrong.
    That and everything else I say it seems, but oh well, it's just a game.
    #
    E_net4 13 years ago
    "Anarion" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    "Anarion" said:
    ......and they're wrong.
    That and everything else I say it seems, but oh well, it's just a game.
    It still is a game in which you're making yourself a fool.
    #
    MageKing17 13 years ago
    Slightly late. Sorry.

Lynch votes:[list][*]Vacuus: 1 (Murska)[/*:m]
    [*]Anarion: 3 (Zankman, E_net4, Vacuus)[/*:m]
    [*]Murska: 1 (Anarion)[/*:m][/list:u]

Anarion is lynched.

"Okay, we've tallied the votes. Anarion, your number's up."

Anarion says nothing, and his corpse lies on the ground. And continues to lie there. And continues to lie there.

"Um. Shouldn't it have disintegrated by now?"

"Ha!" comes the voice from the walls. "Only if he'd actually been infected, you fools!"

"Oh, fuck."

Anarion was a completely ordinary person/villager. No, this is not an error.

Current player list:[list][*]Shingo: Infected/Wolf (dead)[/*:m]
    [*]Kario: Infected/Wolf (dead)[/*:m]
    [*]Amarth: Psychic/Finder (dead)[/*:m]
    [*]Endymion: Infected/Wolf (dead)[/*:m]
    [*]Grim Reaper: Telekinetic/Angel (dead)[/*:m]
    [*]Narvius: Maniac/Village Idiot (dead)[/*:m]
    [*]Anarion: Completely Ordinary Person/Villager (dead)[/*:m]
    [*]Zankman[/*:m]
    [*]E_net4[/*:m]
    [*]Murska[/*:m]
    [*]Vacuus: Mayor[/*:m][/list:u]

Daybreak is 12:00 AM GMT on Monday, October 11th.
    #
    Endymion 13 years ago
    Since when have there been so completely ordinary villagers that you need to reveal more information about them than one would except you to?
    :-/

It seem quite clear that you are doing your best to make sure villagers win...
    #
    Forum » Werewolf 8 - The Experiment
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: