Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Firefox 4 Beta
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Firefox 4 Beta

Crazy 13 years ago
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    What does alt+D do? (OBTW, I recently found out about ctrl+E. Very useful, considering that I can never find the toolbar button because I use ctrl+L/R all the time.)
    IT SELECT URL BAR

Also, Ctrl+E doesn't work for me for some reason. Nothing happens. Ofc, I pretty only ever use keyboard shortcuts to open the Find thingy. Everything else is just one click away and I don't rest my left hand on the keyboard.
    #
    Anonymous1157 13 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    "Anonymous1157" said:
    What does alt+D do? (OBTW, I recently found out about ctrl+E. Very useful, considering that I can never find the toolbar button because I use ctrl+L/R all the time.)
    IT SELECT URL BAR

Also, Ctrl+E doesn't work for me for some reason. Nothing happens. Ofc, I pretty only ever use keyboard shortcuts to open the Find thingy. Everything else is just one click away and I don't rest my left hand on the keyboard.
    ... I see what you did there! Ctrl+E isn't working for you because I changed the subject to word processors.
    #
    Amarth 13 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Everything else is just one click away and I don't rest my left hand on the keyboard.
    Kind of wondering where you're leaving that hand if not on the keyboard. Kind of wondering if it's the same place as me, mainly.
    #
    Anonymous1157 13 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    "Crazy" said:
    Everything else is just one click away and I don't rest my left hand on the keyboard.
    Kind of wondering where you're leaving that hand if not on the keyboard. Kind of wondering if it's the same place as me, mainly.
    Well, I know what I'm doing with that extra hand.

#
    MageKing17 13 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Goddammit I keep searching around for that new tab button all the time.
    Err... that new tab button I'm looking at right now?
    #
    Amarth 13 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Amarth" said:
    Maaaaybe, I don't know what you are looking at. Main problem is that the whole tab bar has moved, including the new tab button. The intuitive motion towards the old location of the tab bar isn't exactly working to open a new tab, hence my frustration. Conceptually I like the move to the top (mainly because it saves space, not because it is in any way clearer) but it takes a bit to get used to.
    #
    MageKing17 13 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Amarth" said:
    Maaaaybe, I don't know what you are looking at.
    I'm looking at this:
    #
    Crazy 13 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    "Crazy" said:
    I'm using it for other functions, if you know what I mean. I mean that I jerk off.
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Amarth" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    ]Err... that new tab button I'm looking at right now?
    Maaaaybe, I don't know what you are looking at.
    I'm looking at this:
    When Amarth talks about "finding," he's talking about muscle memory. He has apparently memorized many muscles.
    #
    Amarth 13 years ago
    Yes. My ex-girlfriend studied for physician. She kept telling me about muscles. I myself am quite a fan of the musculus bulbospongiosus.
    #
    Crazy 13 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    She kept telling me about muscles. I myself am quite a fan of the musculus bulbospongiosus.
    For the life of me, I cannot imagine a way that conversation could go in a way that is not hilarious.
    #
    Amarth 12 years ago
    Aaaand Firefox 5 is out.

I believe they changed the release cycle or something.
    #
    Anonymous1157 12 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Aaaand Firefox 5 is out.

I believe they changed the release cycle or something.
    Yes, they did. I don't remember exactly how it went off the top of my head, but they're trying to create the perfect next-gen browser with incrememtal updates leading to Firefox 7 by the end of the year. (By the way, if anyone was considering Aurora, it's already on Firefox 6a2 and is extremely faster than something like BlazingFast.)
    #
    Forum » Firefox 4 Beta
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: