Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Well, that's odd...

Well, that's odd...

MageKing17 13 years ago
Anybody see the problem with this picture?

I'll give you a hint: count the avatars.
#
E_net4 13 years ago
It's an ambush! Someone's about to unpredictably post right after we noticed!

We're ALL... going to read it.
#
Amarth 13 years ago
Yes! I know! It's been that way for days! It drives me insane!

It's probably a bug, something like an unconfirmed comment not showing but counted, or a spam comment counted yet removed. Or something. It happens, I guess.
#
Endymion 13 years ago
I think there was some weird spam that got deleted.
#
Crazy 13 years ago
Maybe it is the Third Sign, etched into our own reality by the Firstborn, in order to usher in a new era of existence. His Unraveled Ones will latch on to this probiscosis and use it to pass between the Great Ether unto our own world and they will consume our very sense of appreceivance. And as we see our reality twisted and turned into a horrifying edifice in which our very ideas of time and space coil upon our minds in non-euclidean shapes where an infinite line wraps around to meet its end and where a triangle's inner angles no longer sum to 180 degrees, we shall all fall into a state of Everdeath, a dimension of agony in which our minds are suspended for all eternity and then used as the foundation on which the Exalted will build their new realm of unknowledge and return the Firstborn to his rightful throne as the Lord of the Sphere-Domain, ruler of the Eternal Shards as they flow through a sea of un-time.

Or the deleted spam thing, yeah. I guess that works, too.
#
Amarth 13 years ago
"Crazy" said:
Maybe it is the Third Sign, etched into our own reality by the Firstborn, in order to usher in a new era of existence. His Unraveled Ones will latch on to this probiscosis and use it to pass between the Great Ether unto our own world and they will consume our very sense of appreceivance. And as we see our reality twisted and turned into a horrifying edifice in which our very ideas of time and space coil upon our minds in non-euclidean shapes where an infinite line wraps around to meet its end and where a triangle's inner angles no longer sum to 180 degrees, we shall all fall into a state of Everdeath, a dimension of agony in which our minds are suspended for all eternity and then used as the foundation on which the Exalted will build their new realm of unknowledge and return the Firstborn to his rightful throne as the Lord of the Sphere-Domain, ruler of the Eternal Shards as they flow through a sea of un-time.
Damn well time, too.
#
MageKing17 13 years ago
"Amarth" said:
"Crazy" said:
Damn well time, too.
We still haven't done that? Where do the eons go?
#
Amarth 13 years ago
Eek! It says 8 now!
#
MageKing17 13 years ago
"Amarth" said:
Eek! It says 8 now!
I know! They're breeding!
#
Forum » Well, that's odd...

Your email:
Your name: