Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Apology, horror mod, idea,

Apology, horror mod, idea,

mexis8 13 years ago
hello everyone, I apologize for mysteriously disapearing a long time ago in the process of making a horror mod, i came across all of family issues i had to deal with and schooling issues so i apologize for that, uhm i know everyone atm will proberblly think i'll disapear again but i promise i won't be not for a long time except when it comes to schooling ect,
--------

so anyways, with the horror mod although im still very Exciting in still wanting to continue "trying" to make the mod i relised now that it would take a very long time, so im going to post pone contiueing modding with that idea,

-------

so right now im feeling really good in doing a mixture mod, something like a story based survival adventure sort of thing,

i thought of something like A marine who's planet was destroyed by a war and his ship while he was escaping falls into a time warp hole in space and ends up 50 years later having to survive fighting through the insane driving marines and escaped alien experiments and then figureing a way to power the ship into another warp hole to go back to stop " something " or " someone " who was the cause of the war and to fix the future.. Sounds good right?, I know it sounds massive, and im not in the mood to go messing around with files and end up with the failure i did with horror mod, so im just going to stick with the matirals thats in it atm and go from their, can anyone give us some help making this, i don't like modding on my own because i know i'll end up with another failure. thanks!

edit: has notrium Modding gone dead?,... D:
#
MageKing17 13 years ago
"mexis8" said:
edit: has notrium Modding gone dead?,... D:
You could always try modding Driftmoon.
#
mexis8 13 years ago
i could, but i don't know where to start, i mean driftmoon is a bit more advanced right?
#
Narvius 13 years ago
I'm pretty sure it's actually easier to mod.

Waaaaaaaaaay easier.
#
Pete 13 years ago
On par, at least.
#
Forum » Apology, horror mod, idea,

Your email:
Your name: