Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Sweet got your foot in the door at GG

Sweet got your foot in the door at GG

reaver894 12 years ago
Just noticed the advert for pre ordering Driftmoon on Gamers Gate.

Im still glad I got it direct though, more cash to Ville and IK less to GG and it also shows support of the developers rather than the Digital Download outlets that take a cut.

(I doubt they'd allow it but a link to the direct purchase from you on the GG page???)
#
Maltose 12 years ago
Getting on Gamersgate is nice and all, but why are they cheaper than you? They're charging $12, but you're charging 12 Euros. I want to give you money directly, but not if I end up having to pay more 'cause of the exchange rate.
#
Kario 12 years ago
Quality?
#
ville 12 years ago
Yes, Gamersgate approached us and asked whether we'd like to sell Driftmoon on their site. All the distributing services take a much larger cut than what we get from selling directly, so if you want to support any game developers, always buy from them directly. Having said that, we're very glad to be working with them, since many gamers prefer to buy their games from one platform.

Thanks for notifying us Maltose! The dollar pricing seems to be a mistake, we'll get that fixed to the equivalent of the euro price. Consider it a short unadvertised sale, better grab it quickly while it lasts.
#
Crazy 12 years ago
"ville" said:
Consider it a short unadvertised sale, better grab it quickly while it lasts.
"It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!"
#
Forum » Sweet got your foot in the door at GG

Your email:
Your name: