Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Werewolf 10 - LR
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werewolf 10 - LR

E_net4 12 years ago
    You can't find flaws on the game rules! You will regret this!
    #
    Murska 12 years ago
    "Amarth" said:
    Murska: Soul Matter in L or R?

More important, maybe: why didn't you specify?

Didn't think about it in your cover story?

In L, you appear to be nothing but Soul Matter, which has been fed to become another Villager.
    In R, you are a Villager. No special actions at night.
    #
    Grim Reaper 12 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    flaws on the game rules
    "E_net4" said:
    on the game rules
    "E_net4" said:
    on
    Should be "in"...
    #
    Endymion 12 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    The wolves could just ignore them until the other villagers are dead and then lynch them.
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    "E_net4" said:
    flaws on the game rules
    "E_net4" said:
    on the game rules
    "E_net4" said:
    on
    Should be "in"...
    I know, but then I changed it to sound more like in this meme.
    #
    Kario 12 years ago
    Lynch NeoGangster in R. join the lynch vote with everyone
    #
    NeoGangster 12 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    ... and NeoGangster's comments drawing attention to me seem like the wolves' attempt at killing me off without wasting a night action...
    Well actually I just wrote my thoughts and I decided, that you haven't done anything yet which would approve a lynch.

"speedblade" said:
    NeoGangster is a better candidate than Mageking. Why, Murska, do you think we shouldn't lynch him? He is your wolf ally, that's why.
    You seem to have more answers than questions...
    #
    Crazy 12 years ago
    Also, if it turns out that Shingo is a wolf, I'd like to note I called it.

I don't have any considerable proof ATM, I'd just like to note I'm calling it.

Basically, I'm guessing, MK, speedblade and Shingo. And maybe Amarth. I'm not sure about Amarth.
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    Come on, you have 24 hours left to make your final decisions.
    #
    Marvolo323 12 years ago
    Sorry, this totally slipped my mind for a while. I'll try to do better.

I vote to... um... lynch NeoGangster in R and L, just because everyone else is.
    #
    Amarth 12 years ago
    I don't trust everyone bandwagoning here. Not much I can do about it though, the votes on NeoGangster seem pretty sealed.

So yeah, I'll vote on Crazy in R for the hell of it. If he can do it to me, I can do it to him.

Read this as: abstinence is lame, doing it in group is lame, and me and Crazy are all buddy-buddy. Well except that we want to kill each other.
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    ...Crap. Now it looks like Speedblade's a wolf, and NeoGangster is looking somewhat less suspicious (unless the wolves are having a public argument to throw us off... or the wolves from one universe are arguing with wolves from the other universe because they don't know they're wolves. Fuck, this variant is confusing). Should I switch votes, or wait to see whether or not NeoGangster was a wolf? Will I last the night to even try lynching Speedblade if I don't vote for him now?

Well, here goes nothing.

I change my votes to Speedblade in L and R.
    #
    Grim Reaper 12 years ago
    Surprise lynchvote change for no apparent reason!

Lynch SpeedBlade in L.
    #
    Endymion 12 years ago
    Hmm, what to do? Shingo hasn' voted at all
    Lynch MageKing17 in L for now I guess but I'm still thinking...
    Maybe I should vote for Speedblade. But then votes wouldn't be so evenly distributed...
    I've still got some time to change my mind... hmm...
    But if Narvius decides to vote in R I have no idea what I should do then.
    Lynch Speedblade in R but no one better do anything in R or I'll have to reconsider or something.
    Maybe I'll reconsider anyway or maybe I won't... I don't know.
    But anyway now everyone should have a chance of being happy unless someone decides to do something. Isn't that awesome? Well speedblades chances are worst but still possible.at least unless I made a mistake in counting votes or something... maybe I should do it again just to be sure.

Edit:This was just 2 lines at first and I never added more than 1 line at a time.
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    Stop.... editing... your... post.
    #
    Endymion 12 years ago
    "E_net4" said:
    Stop.... editing... your... post.
    fine!

Edit: But I'm bored now!... And what if someone changes their vote in the next 10 minutes?
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    The masses had yet to understand the forces of imbalance. If there were none, there would have been no slaughter in the previous night. Even with the bloody deeds on the behalf of the werewolves, it was hard for the villagers to admit its existence.

It was sunset, and actions were due. They figured that an absolute death wouldn't damage their balance, while still being able to eliminate the evil forces. A death under both universes over the same pair had to be considered. Very few refused the idea.

L:

(<Lynch proposals> : <voters>
    NeoGangster: Marvolo323, Speedblade
    MageKing17: Crazy, Narvius, Kario, Endymion
    Speedblade: Murska, NeoGangster, MageKing17, Grim Reaper

"You won't get away with this! You know there's more to balance than my ass!" - Speedblade replied while struggling against the guards, who tied him to a pole. Mageking17 was lucky enough to grab less attention.

R:

NeoGangster: Marvolo323, Kario, Speedblade
    Amarth: Crazy
    Speedblade: Murska, MageKing17, Endymion
    Kario: NeoGangster
    Crazy: Amarth

Speedblade reacted to the threat and grabbed NeoGangster before he was chosen instead. Where balance cannot be achieved, a coin is tossed.

"This is the worst punishment you can give me! Curse you! Curse you all! I could have been the key to the villages' salvation! Now, my only wishes are that the werewolves feast upon you and create more imbalance! Feel the power of chaos! AAAAARGH!"

Speedblade in L and NeoGangster in R were condemned to the fire. Was it the right thing? No one found an answer to such a question that day.

Speedblade, a Werewolf, was lynched in L, while Neogangster, an Exorcist was lynched in R. (No information whether they used their action is intended)

It's now night time, like before. Day time takes place next monday @ 23:00 GMT.
    #
    speedblade 12 years ago
    I wouldn't of died if it weren't for the 24 hour add. And did you guys know I'd be sleeping when you voted?
    #
    Grim Reaper 12 years ago
    "speedblade" said:
    I wouldn't of died if it weren't for the 24 hour add.
    Wouldn't have died, you mean. Also, it wasn't an addition, it was a reminder.
    #
    speedblade 12 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    "speedblade" said:
    I wouldn't of died if it weren't for the 24 hour add.
    Wouldn't have died, you mean. Also, it wasn't an addition, it was a reminder.

It misled me until now too. Look at 'reminder' post time and the last edit time on the daytime post. I was pretty sure it was supposed to end on Friday too.
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    Nope, I had fixed the end of the day to Saturday noon, right when I started day time. Now please remain silent. Thank you.
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    Desires fall when all passion is lost. Should balance decrease, death to the imbalanced is established. Even the victim of imbalance does not sleep well, as if his purpose was not complete until his end.

L:

The bells rang once more. Murska's bloody corpse was found on his bed. The ultimate threat had stricken again.

R:

There were no signs of death in the village, until they figured out Speedblade was missing. After hours of search, he was found hung by his neck, using a rope tied to a tree. The villagers soon found a piece of paper he wrote himself before his planned death:
    "My soul is now free. No burdens will affect me now. - Speedblade"

Murska was a Villager in L. Speedblade suicided during the night. He was a Villager. There were no other victims in R.

Amarth : ALIVE in R
    Crazy : ALIVE
    Endymion : ALIVE
    Grim Reaper : ALIVE in L
    Kario : ALIVE
    MageKing17 : ALIVE
    Marvolo323 : ALIVE
    Murska : ALIVE in R
    Narvius : ALIVE
    NeoGangster : ALIVE in L
    Shingo : ALIVE
    Speedblade : DEAD

Day time will end next Friday before midnight. In other words, the 23rd @ 0:00.
    #
    Kario 12 years ago
    Hey why is it that my name doesn't have capitals?
    Well SpeedBlade is dead and whilst some rejoice others mourn for his loss, we all still feel the same way: At least it wasn't me!
    #
    Amarth 12 years ago
    I believe some people got some information during the night. Are we to act upon this?

I see no reason not to, but maybe someone else does?
    #
    NeoGangster 12 years ago
    I would like to remind you that wolves may have switched worlds during the night.
    #
    Murska 12 years ago
    Jeesh. Why kill a villager?
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    "Murska" said:
    Jeesh. Why kill a villager?
    ...Do the wolves have a seer I didn't know about? How were they supposed to know you were a villager?

...For that matter, maybe you're not a villager in R. Maybe you're a wolf in R, and this is all a ploy to avoid suspicion.

Or maybe not. I don't know. If I knew something, I would have voted to lynch already.
    #
    NeoGangster 12 years ago
    I wonder why speedblade actually suicided... is the suicide the reason that no one else died in R?
    Did the wolves know he was a villiger in R? Is there a mastermind wolf who is wolf in both worlds?
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    "NeoGangster" said:
    I wonder why speedblade actually suicided... is the suicide the reason that no one else died in R?
    That is interesting; it could be Speedblade was targeted, but suicided before the wolves could get him, or all the wolves were in L.

Or the R wolves just forgot to attack someone. I suppose that's also possible.

"NeoGangster" said:
    Did the wolves know he was a villiger in R? Is there a mastermind wolf who is wolf in both worlds?
    That is a disturbing question. From what I understand, it's not impossible for pure random chance to generate a wolf/wolf player. With Soul Matter, that probability is inflated...

This variant introduces so much complexity to the equation...
    #
    NeoGangster 12 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    ... or all the wolves were in L...
    This troubles me a lot...
    #
    Endymion 12 years ago
    So the wolves might all be in L but I think it more likely that the wolves in R realised that letting speedblade live could be very bad for the other wolves, of course there's the possibility that there's a wolf/wolf or wolf/seer who has found another wolf. Also some information was pm'd to several people. What are we going to do?

#
    NeoGangster 12 years ago
    We haven't got much time left so we should do something.
    Lynching someone in both worlds at the same time is only benefiting the wolves. So I guess we should look at the ppl who wanted to lynch someone in both worlds on the first day.
    Marvolo323, Speedblade(dead), Murska(alive in R)

As I'm only alive in L Marvolo is the only one I can vote for. I've made the experience that people who are very silent or seem to have missed the start of a werewolf game end up being wolves. So I guess my votes goes to Marvolo.
    Lynch Marvolo323 in L.
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    "NeoGangster" said:
    I've made the experience that people who are very silent or seem to have missed the start of a werewolf game end up being wolves.
    I'm not entirely sure I agree with that reasoning. I almost missed the start of this game because I'm working all day; Marvolo may just be busy.

Then again, if you're so busy you can't even say one thing while the game is in progress... maybe you shouldn't have joined the game in the first place. And their lack of talking could easily be a wolf trying not to say something that will incriminate themself. I'll vote to lynch Marvolo323 in L and R.
    #
    Narvius 12 years ago
    Lynch Marvolo in L and R.
    #
    Kario 12 years ago
    Lynch Marvolo323 in L and R.
    #
    Forum » Werewolf 10 - LR
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: