Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Werewolf 10 - LR
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Werewolf 10 - LR

Kario 12 years ago
    How is it that i am protecting amarth? I don't give a **** about him.
    #
    Crazy 12 years ago
    Jesus, Shingo, slow down.

There's no reason for personal attacks. I'm taking this all rather light-heartedly, there's nothing for me to get over. Fewer adjectives, more facts, man.

(Also, I can produce the PM E sent me with role assignments in screenshot form. But I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that. Am I?)
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    I regret myself for not having a rule preventing quotes from PMs and screenshots, if that's what you're wondering. Still, no rules on that.
    #
    Crazy 12 years ago
    Ohh mang, I just realized E's PM included stuff like role descriptions and other stuff I couldn't possibly fake, so it would be too much cheating and I'm not going to do it.
    #
    Amarth 12 years ago
    Since it seems like my only chance to get out of death..

Lynch MK in R
    #
    Narvius 12 years ago
    R Amarth
    L Crazy
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    "Crazy" said:
    Ohh mang, I just realized E's PM included stuff like role descriptions and other stuff I couldn't possibly fake
    ...Yeah, because nobody has photoshop.

"Crazy" said:
    so it would be too much cheating and I'm not going to do it.
    ...Except E just said there was no rule against it, so the real reason you won't do it is because it would either be fake or reveal that you're a Wolf.
    #
    Narvius 12 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Crazy" said:
    Ohh mang, I just realized E's PM included stuff like role descriptions and other stuff I couldn't possibly fake

"Crazy" said:
    ...Except E just said there was no rule against it, so the real reason you won't do it is because it would either be fake or reveal that you're a Wolf.
    Okay, we totally need to run a regular WW where fabricating evidence is encouraged.
    #
    Amarth 12 years ago
    I have hacked MK's account and found compelling evidence he is a wolf! Kill him!
    #
    Crazy 12 years ago
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Crazy" said:

"Crazy" said:
    No, I can't fake them because I wouldn't know what the role descriptions for guardians and villagers is unless I'm a villager. Also, there's that little bit of text just after the role descriptions, you know the one I'm talking about. I imagine E kept the same one for everyone.

But if you feel that me producing that PM would not cheapen the game, I can produce it. But if you'd rather I didn't, then I would appreciate that the fact would not be held against me.

EDIT: Pff, screw it.

EDIT 2: Shingo, you don't feel that your browsing is a bit... cluttered?
    #
    Shingo 12 years ago
    The truth is my ally, and a powerful ally it is. Too weak, was your photoshop mojo. At an end, your reign of terror is!
    "Crazy" said:
    "MageKing17" said:
    "Crazy" said:

"Crazy" said:
    No, I can't fake them because I wouldn't know what the role descriptions for guardians and villagers is unless I'm a villager. Also, there's that little bit of text just after the role descriptions, you know the one I'm talking about. I imagine E kept the same one for everyone.

But if you feel that me producing that PM would not cheapen the game, I can produce it. But if you'd rather I didn't, then I would appreciate that the fact would not be held against me.

EDIT: Pff, screw it.

EDIT 2: Shingo, you don't feel that your browsing is a bit... cluttered?[/quote
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    In these rushed times, solutions, premonitions and ideas were on the table. But more problematic than choosing the right one is to convince that it is, in fact, a good one. Bad solutions reflect a lack of balance, thus they assumed ; as soon as someone placed his idea, a strict judgement could become a motive for his lynch. Although it is hard to see through the canopy of the troubled worlds, reasoning was being lost, along with balance. Measures needed to surge either way.

L:

Crazy - Narvius, Shingo, Kario, Grim Reaper, MageKing17, Endymion
    MageKing17 - Crazy

Crazy was mad, but there was no choice but to face his lynch.

R:

"I believe to have identified a traitor among us. Amarth is one of the werewolves!" MageKing17 said.

Amarth - Narvius, Shingo, MageKing17
    MageKing17 - Amarth, Crazy, Endymion, Kario

Although part of the villagers felt they could trust MageKing17, the majority refused to admit such a petty guess. A lot of arguing had taken place, but actions we're due before it got dark. As MageKing17 burned to death, the villagers felt they were cast down in despair.

Crazy was a Villager in L. MageKing17 was a Seer in R.
    It is now night time, which will end next Monday @ noon GMT.
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    They say that time folds into time, bringing generations without an end. These villagers had lost faith in their lives. Yet, they failed to realise the importance of death in balance: stars blink out of life as new ones are reborn. This, however, was not a reason to rejoice, as the equation demands the creation of new lives. Is balance the need to stay on two feet? Or is it the need to create life to replace death?

It was dawn, and the bells hit yet again.

L:
    One of the villagers noticed Shingo was nowhere to be found. Did the werewolves feast on the whole corpse?

R:
    Narvius was found in his bed with no pulse. These creatures seemed thirsty for blood.

Shingo died in L and Narvius died in R. Both were Villagers.

Amarth : ALIVE in R
    Crazy : ALIVE in R
    Endymion : ALIVE
    Grim Reaper : ALIVE in L
    kario : ALIVE
    MageKing17 : ALIVE in L
    Marvolo323 : DEAD
    Murska : DEAD
    Narvius : ALIVE in L
    NeoGangster : DEAD
    Shingo : ALIVE in R
    Speedblade : DEAD

Let the day end next Sunday @ noon! [TIME CHANGED]
    #
    Shingo 12 years ago
    Well, the majority of you have pretty much screwed the villagers, so have fun with that! The surviving halves of Amarth and Crazy are obviously wolves, and as for Endymion/Kario: Not sure if stupid, or just trolling, or are part wolf. Btw, there pretty much has to be at LEAST one other wolf (besides Amarth and Crazy), seeing as both Amarth and Crazy were unable to act in L, yesterday night.
    #
    Grim Reaper 12 years ago
    And just for the sake of having more stuff to look at, the player list in chart form:
    Name       |L|R
    -----------+-+-
    Amarth |-|x
    Crazy |-|x
    Endymion |x|x
    Grim Reaper|x|-
    Kario |x|x
    MageKing17 |x|-
    Marvolo323 |-|-
    Murska |-|-
    Narvius |x|-
    NeoGangster|-|-
    Shingo |-|x
    Speedblade |-|-
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    I vote to lynch Endymion in L. If we're going to go out, we're at least going to go out with all halves-of-wolves dead in L.
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    Due to a mandatory scheduled interval of time under which I will have no internets at all, I will have to redefine the end of this day to next Sunday @ noon GMT.

Please make use of it.(the extra time)
    #
    Kario 12 years ago
    "Shingo" said:
    ...Kario: Not sure if stupid, or just trolling...
    trololo?
    MageKing17 L
    Shingo R

Truthfully i just picked random people that were alive.
    At this point i'm like whaaa?

So now i'll just play it cool.

Edito not try to understand my logic for if you even begin to understand your mind will be blown and you will suicide
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    You know, these are the kind of posts I would LOVE to talk back to.
    #
    Grim Reaper 12 years ago
    Based on his seemingly overabundant confidence, I suspect Kario of being a wolf. Probably one guided by a more skilled player, but a mastermind alone can still be less dangerous than one supported by a minion.

Ergo, lynch Kario in L.
    #
    Endymion 12 years ago
    Oh MK was a seer... I'll uhh... Think about stuff at some point or something.
    #
    Narvius 12 years ago
    I support Grim. Kario in L.
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    Apparently we're going for Kario instead, so I change my vote to lynch Kario in L.
    #
    Kario 12 years ago
    You would really go for me?
    i'm appalled at this yet surprised at this i wonder why you go after me?
    i suppose it's my own fault i think i taunted a bit.
    #
    Shingo 12 years ago
    I'm very upset that there are at least 5 wolf-halfs in this WW game, thus far. Anyways - More on this after everything is said and done w/ the game.

I vote to lynch Amarth in R.
    #
    Amarth 12 years ago
    Oh you wolf!

Lynch Shingo in R.
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    Some say knowledge is power, but knowing a person's intents isn't enough to persuade the crowds.
    Time went on, throwing imbalance to the universes.

L:

Kario - MageKing17, Grim Reaper, Narvius
    MageKing17 - Kario

"Hah! You still have no chance!" - Kario laughed. His laughter, eventually turned to screams.

R:

Shingo - Kario, Amarth
    Amarth - Shingo

A pity it turned out to be. Shingo failed to turn the available crowd into their previous target. His death is the consequence.

Kario was a Werewolf in L. Shingo was a Villager in R, and now he's completely dead.
    It's now night time until Wednesday noon. My internet access won't be so frequent in the next few days, but make sure your actions are told before so.
    #
    Endymion 12 years ago
    I for some reason vaguely thought that day wouldn't end until midnight. :/ I would've voted but then I got a new reply warning and the day was over.
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    "Endymion" said:
    I for some reason vaguely thought that day wouldn't end until midnight. :/ I would've voted but then I got a new reply warning and the day was over.
    Sorry, but noon is noon. You'll have to pay a little more attention to the details next time.
    #
    E_net4 12 years ago
    Had it turned to an illusion? No one could stop this Armaggedon. Or was it an Armaggedon...

L:
    They found MageKing17's bones next to his bed.

R:
    Crazy was found with a single, deep, lethal scratch across his neck. He was still stiff, which suggested he had fought against the werewolves. His defense however, had been in vain.

MageKing17 was a Villager in L. Crazy was a Guardian in R.

Amarth : ALIVE in R
    Crazy : DEAD
    Endymion : ALIVE
    Grim Reaper : ALIVE in L
    kario : ALIVE in R
    MageKing17 : DEAD
    Marvolo323 : DEAD
    Murska : DEAD
    Narvius : ALIVE in L
    NeoGangster : DEAD
    Shingo : DEAD
    Speedblade : DEAD

Day time will continue until... let's say next Sunday @ 22:00 GMT. It's almost over (yet not completely over, keep playing), anyway.
    #
    Grim Reaper 12 years ago
    Updated player list chart thing:
    Name       |L|R
    -----------+-+-
    Amarth |-|x
    Crazy |-|-
    Endymion |x|x
    Grim Reaper|x|-
    Kario |-|x
    MageKing17 |-|-
    Marvolo323 |-|-
    Murska |-|-
    Narvius |x|-
    NeoGangster|-|-
    Shingo |-|-
    Speedblade |-|-

Why? Because chart things.
    #
    speedblade 12 years ago
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    Because you chart things.*

Could someone post the chat logs? After the game if not now?. :/
    #
    Endymion 12 years ago
    I vote to lynch Amarth in R and Narvius in L.
    #
    Grim Reaper 12 years ago
    Endymion's choice of leftist-lynch-vote seems reasonable enough, so lynch Narvius in L.
    "speedblade" said:
    "Grim Reaper" said:
    Because you chart things.*
    Nope.avi
    #
    Amarth 12 years ago
    K.

Lynch Endymion in R.
    #
    Forum » Werewolf 10 - LR
  • « previous