Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Ship Identification

Ship Identification

Dark_Lightning 19 years ago
I downloaded Wazzal a few days ago, played it, and enjoyed it a lot. I have a little question: what is the class name of that red ship that has those two spikes on it?
#
ville 19 years ago
I have no idea. You can find several crashed on Notrium too, so they must be very common. I'd name if Podship after the Mycon Podships from Star Control.
#
MageKing17 19 years ago
I believe that the ship's name is listed if you randomly encounter them. I hate that ship, so I can't remember it's name right now, but I do know that it is two words and one of them sounds derogitory (yes, this is what I remember).

Ship identifications I do know:

Blue Tiger - The blue ship with two nacelles and three engines with the kick-ass weaponry (yes, yes I do have a fleet of these).

Nebula - The tiny ship that looks like that tiny ship in StarCon.

Unidentified Flying Object - The alien ship (obviously).

Cargo Ship - Worst Ship Ever(tm). Slow turning bad acceleration. Looks like a bulldozer, which might make a cool ship in another game, but not this one.

[edit - 7/10/2004 11:00 PM GMT -8]
Star Streaker - Starter ship, my second favorite.
[/edit]

[edit - 7/20/2004 4:26 PM GMT -8]
Terrible Treble - The red ship with the spikes sticking out of it. The subject of this thread. I was right. One of the words is derogitory.
[/edit]
#
MageKing17 19 years ago
I think those are all the normal ships. You can, of course, get a lazer ship and (if you're lucky or hack) a space station, but those don't have "official" names, as far as I know.
#
Crazy 19 years ago
you can't get the space station with mere luck.
#
michael 19 years ago
yes you need a laser ship for that.
#
slinking_ferret 19 years ago
but once you destroy the space station the game is over
#
MageKing17 19 years ago
"slinking_ferret" said:
but once you destroy the space station the game is over
Please refrain from reviving rediculously old topics like this one.
#
slyvena 19 years ago
Out of all beside the ship you get for beating earth in the capain and the battle station, i found that the tiny little starship is the best one you could possibly want(only if your iloting it becuase it takes tactics) You simply avoid your enemys(which arn't many cause you only have 50 health and don't need other ships) and use your homeing back weapon on them, it's how i capture battle stations of earth and make 100's of thousends of dollers.
#
Elukka 18 years ago
Aww come on the Terrible Treble isn't that terrible... Maybe it isn't the best ship around, but i love it's laser-drill-a-like close combat weapon.
#
Kaz 18 years ago
Twas the first ship i got, and i loved it. Its drill is excellent.
Its got to be my favourite.
#
Forum » Ship Identification

Your email:
Your name: