Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Congrats

Congrats

Silverhawk85 11 years ago
Now I played the game as far as it goes and I have to congratulate you for making this masterpiece. In fact it attracts me more than Diablo 3 and I'm looking forward for more upcoming content. Keep doing your good work.
#
Pete 11 years ago
While you wait may I suggest user-created mods? I hear some of those are pretty good! #totallynotaselfservingplug
#
Anne 11 years ago
Silverhawk85 said:
Now I played the game as far as it goes and I have to congratulate you for making this masterpiece. In fact it attracts me more than Diablo 3 and I'm looking forward for more upcoming content. Keep doing your good work.
Thanks Silverhawk85! That's enough to triple our motivation for a week!

Pete said:
While you wait may I suggest user-created mods? I hear some of those are pretty good! #totallynotaselfservingplug
You're right on, Pete! I'm not naming any names, but we're also eagerly awaiting for some new mods some of our talented modders may be currently working on! In fact, I better go check the mod list right away...
#
Anne said:
Silverhawk85 said:
Thanks Silverhawk85! That's enough to triple our motivation for a week!

Pete said:
You're right on, Pete! I'm not naming any names, but we're also eagerly awaiting for some new mods some of our talented modders may be currently working on! In fact, I better go check the mod list right away...

OK, then I congratulate you every week.

I already played through the two Mods which are not only ment for testing purposes. I hope there will come up more of them very soon.

Other question: When I start the game I very often get the message "server connection error". Are the servers only running at specific times? Sometimes I get a connection.
#
ville 11 years ago
Silverhawk85 said:
Other question: When I start the game I very often get the message "server connection error". Are the servers only running at specific times? Sometimes I get a connection.

If it's not really a problem with your internet connection then it's probably a bug, I've been seeing it sometimes too. I'll see what I can do about it.
#
OK thanks. I could activate the game and download mods without any problems, although I get this error message. I also think it's a bug.
#
Now the problem with the connection error bug is solved with the new update. Thanks. ^^
Edited 11 years ago
#
ville 11 years ago
I'm glad to hear that!
#
Forum » Congrats

Your email:
Your name: