Register
Email: Password:
Forum » Werewolf 11 signup thread!

Werewolf 11 signup thread!

Amarth 11 years ago
Reply if you want to be part of Werewolf 11!

General rules:
* 1 day/week as usual
* nights from Sunday 21:01 till Monday 20:59 UTC
*** partly in the weekend because that maybe gives all sorts of schedules the best possibilities to be there?
*** sorry for the weird hours, but I have to consider my sleeping schedule
*** some leniency possible if you let me know in advance you can't make it
*** I might be off a few hours or a day sometimes, I'll try to be on time though
* we'll start in about a week or something. Thinking about the 6th of August right now, but we'll see.

Main element introduced in this game are ITEMS! Detailed explanation when I start the game, because I'm still thinking it through. I don't guarantee balance in this game, but I'll try!
#
MageKing17 11 years ago
Sure, I'll try to find time to participate. We need another big Werewolf game.
#
E_net4 11 years ago
Replied!
#
SpeedBlade 11 years ago
Gracias
#
Grim Reaper 11 years ago
Might as well.
#
Endymion 11 years ago
Yay.
#
Crazy 11 years ago
I am summoned by Amarth's facebook message.
#
E_net4 11 years ago
That's 6.

Someone poke Shingo, Kario, NeoGangster, Murska and Vacuus. Also repoke Pete. We'd have enough players with these folks.
#
ShingoTemp 11 years ago
sure why not.
#
Pete 11 years ago
I SHALL NOT BE POKED!

But seriously, I dont feel up to it. Sorriez.
#
Murska 11 years ago
Sure, I'll play.
#
MageKing17 11 years ago
In honor of Werewolf 11 looking like it will become reality, I'm dusting off the old WolfBot source code to see if I can still make it run. Anybody who wants to come and laugh at me, join #MonkkonenWW on irc.abjects.net.
#
E_net4 11 years ago
I would have paid a visit if I could. It was not the most opportune time. Just bump whether you're doing it again.
#
MageKing17 11 years ago
E_net4 said:
I would have paid a visit if I could. It was not the most opportune time. Just bump whether you're doing it again.
I'll be doing it constantly; the only reason I wasn't doing it last night is because I was at a LAN party and I brought my desktop.
#
Amarth 11 years ago
MK, E_net4, Speedblade, Grim, Endymion, Crazy, Shingo, Murska.

Are we waiting on anyone else? Or is 8 players enough?
#
Narvius 11 years ago
I probably won't have interwebz access for a significant stretch of time in the near future, so I won't join as to not unnecessarily unbalance the game by quitting early on.
#
E_net4 11 years ago
I wouldn't find 8 people enough, to be honest. But if there's no one else to join us, a smaller number has to be consented.
#
MageKing17 11 years ago
E_net4 said:
I wouldn't find 8 people enough, to be honest. But if there's no one else to join us, a smaller number has to be consented.
8 people is fine. 12 is better, but if we don't have 12 people active and willing to play...

We've had 8-player games before; they weren't too terrible.
#
Kario 11 years ago
Hey, guys.
I'll join in.

Edited 11 years ago
#
E_net4 11 years ago
Bumpity Bump.
#
Amarth 11 years ago
I've been writing the introduction post for the last 2 hours or so, and I'm about halfway through it. Yayity yay. Also need to write the PMs etc. So I'll try to start this weekend, but probably not yet tonight.
#
Forum » Werewolf 11 signup thread!

Your email:
Your name: