Email: Password:
Forum » Welcome to the new forum
  • « previous
  • » next
  • Welcome to the new forum

Grim Reaper 12 years ago
    Anne said:
    Grim Reaper said:
    Seems like the new page generation for threads still happens one post too early.

Ville just complained that it's a real bummer testing it, since he has to post 35 posts just to get one try at it. He'll get to it eventually, though.
    I would've thought he'd have a script he could spam the forums with for that.
    #
    MageKing17 12 years ago
    Grim Reaper said:
    Anne said:
    Grim Reaper said:
    Seems like the new page generation for threads still happens one post too early.

Ville just complained that it's a real bummer testing it, since he has to post 35 posts just to get one try at it. He'll get to it eventually, though.
    I would've thought he'd have a script he could spam the forums with for that.
    I would've thought he could have taken advantage of the fact that, after Anne's post, the bug was occurring.

He could always borrow Amarth's spam script from the days of the junk forum, assuming Amarth still has it lying around.
    #
    ville 12 years ago
    Don't worry, I've actually got plenty of posts around. I'll get to it eventually - I think it's a 3 minute fix in any case.
    #
    Amarth 12 years ago
    Spam script? I had a spam script? Who stole the memories of that? Give them back!
    #
    Anne 12 years ago
    Ville said he fixed the new page generation bug today. Don't know whether he had the time to actually test it, so keep your eyes open when the number of posts approaches 35.
    #
    INFERNUS (guest) 12 years ago
    I don't remember the e-mail address and password I used to sign in.
    Can you please help me?
    INFERNUS
    #
    ville 12 years ago
    Done!
    #
    INFERNUS 12 years ago
    Thanks.
    #
    ville 11 years ago
    Now unregistered users can no longer reuse a registered user's name.
    #
    Grim Reaper 10 years ago
    Things that would still be nice to have:
    - reply notifications
    - "Mark all as read" button

Are these feasible with the current forum architecture, or would it just take too much time away from everything else going on with you?
    #
    ville 10 years ago
    Thanks for the idea! I'll mark these down as things to do when I have the time.
    #
    MageKing17 10 years ago
    Well, this is odd...
    #
    ville 10 years ago
    Disqus bug...

[Edit] And it's fixed! For some reason their code changed a bit so I had to reflect it here.

Edited 10 years ago
    #
    Forum » Welcome to the new forum
  • « previous
  • » next

Your email:
    Your name: